Somali men are no longer ugly.

@CaliTedesse isn't this guy more handsome than them
View attachment 105082
3E70323B-DEBF-4FBA-8E4C-1785320FBB95.jpeg

This guy is the most handsome man on the earth

This is what I don't get about those retards saying Somali men are ugly.. If we are ugly how can we father beautiful daughters/girls.. Something doesn't add up in the equation. But maybe twitter adoons and xarlimos don't even know what a math equation is :snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is what I don't get about those retards saying Somali men are ugly.. If we are ugly how can we father beautiful daughters/girls.. Something doesn't add up in the equation. But maybe twitter adoons and xarlimos don't even know what a math equation is :snoop:

cbfeb920fba84def3c75756dfb2cc72d.gif

The beard makes them look so hot,

Don't tell me you don't like beard?

Men without beard are like women to me and I don't like women sis.

There’s nothing uglier than a beard. A beard can make a 20 year old look 40. It ages men drastically and takes away from their natural beauty. All those men would look 10 times more attractive if they just got rid of the beard. Even moustaches are better than beards
:susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There’s nothing uglier than a beard. A beard can make a 20 year old look 40. It ages men drastically and takes away from their natural beauty. All those men would look 10 times more attractive if they just got rid of the beard. Even moustaches are better than beards
Take that back, take that back!!!!!!!

You're asking for a beat down @Furioso

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi

a beard can make a ugly nigga look good.:mjhaps:

have you seen drake before the beard??:ummhmm: