Somali men are no longer ugly.

3w11os.jpg
Remember who gave you valuable advice when the two little girls came at you? Choose the second option sxb

I think what they mean is that our features suit females more like the slim nose and curly hair all that good shit. Even got a few bitties telling me I'd look good as a female as if I was gonna go tranny on the spot or some shit smdh. :tocry:
That's some bullshit bro.. Don't let them tell you this.. We geeljire are true warriors, we have our history to back us up on this.. From Ahmed gurney to sayidka times to hijacking big tankers, we got balls of steel :childplease:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I always see you simpin warya. Where do you think that it's going to take you? No one is going to give you their socials or show their face on SSPOT. It's pointless, caadi iskadig.

You realize that you're flirting anonymously? For all you know it could be a battyboy that you're talking to.

:susp:
He’s not simping , learn the word simp before throwing around, you ogre looking, abeed looking cockroach.

He’s not simping , learn the word simp before throwing around, you ogre looking, abeed looking cockroach.
Someone's triggered lol. Please dm your insta, and we'll see who's ogre looking.

Or are you going to say no and use "qarxis" as an excuse for being exposed as a hideous creature?

:comeon:

Trending