Somali men are no longer ugly.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
These guys look like Barawe to me, wht is up with the facial hair though?never seen that many niggas with beards, it is the new trend.

:dwill:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Someone's triggered lol. Please dm your insta, and we'll see who's ogre looking.

Or are you going to say no and use "qarxis" as an excuse for being exposed as a hideous creature?

:comeon:
You actually think I value the ratings of an overweight, basement dwelling, neck bearded lizard. Sspot never ceases to amaze me walle.:russ:

My cousin is not interested in gay abdis. Now go on with your feminine boy @Moh
You niggaz even complete eachothers sentences :drakewtf:
That's more like it, I'm glad you showed a bit of masculine energy. Didn't know you had it in you, I'm proud.

:obama:

However nothing can change the fact that your whole cousin is on SSPOT.

:dead:

You actually think I value the ratings of an overweight, basement dwelling, neck bearded lizard. Sspot never ceases to amaze me walle.:russ:
Predictable, it's a no I guess. Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Basement dwelling, overweight etc. I appreciate the effort for trying to roast me wallahi.

But all I'm seeing is someone too insecure to show themselves because you most likely look like hideous monster.

Gibiin-Udug

Predictable, it's a no I guess. Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Basement dwelling, overweight etc. I appreciate the effort for trying to roast me wallahi.

But all I'm seeing is someone too insecure to show themselves because you most likely look like hideous monster.
Loooooooool

Try again sis, I'm not interested in a man with D cups. Move right along. This isn't how you pick girls, you're using middle school mentally, I don't blame you though, you mentally haven't developed since middle school.

Gibiin-Udug

That's more like it, I'm glad you showed a bit of masculine energy. Didn't know you had it in you, I'm proud.

:obama:

However nothing can change the fact that your whole cousin is on SSPOT.

:dead:
Why is this guy acting like a passive aggressive who never had a guy a talk to? Like who hurt you sis? You've been running after @Abdisamad3 all day.

Loooooooool

Try again sis, I'm not interested in a man with D cups. Move right along. This isn't how you pick girls, you're using middle school mentally, I don't blame you though, you mentally haven't developed since middle school.
Now I'm interested miya? Wawareey, you managed to avoid my offer, then twist it around into thinking I'm flirting with you.

Great defensive mechanism, I told you that I want to see what you look like because you're quick to call people names. But you are too scared...why? You're most likely disgusting looking

Trending

Latest posts