Somali men are Hypocrites.

@Maimuuh welcome back sxb. Let @Flex save these degenerate ethnic females while we go back home. Many professional Somali Canadian ethnic males are going back home for partners. Even the mums don’t want their educated sons ending up with Western ethnic women. They have a natural disdain for ethnic men in the West. It’s better they marry non ethnic men while ethnic men go abroad for ethnic partners.

@Maimuuh welcome back sxb. Let @Flex save these degenerate ethnic females while we go back home. Many professional Somali Canadian ethnic males are going back home for partners. Even the mums don’t want their educated sons ending up with Western ethnic women. They have a natural disdain for ethnic men in the West. It’s better they marry non ethnic men while ethnic men go abroad for ethnic partners.
You best be believing the ethnic pure pussy is tight cause i am not sure your dick can handle the ethnic western ones. That's why you are scared and want to rush to Somalia for a bride.
Looool.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I hardly believe any Somali Canadian ethnic female that tells me she is a virgin. 99% aren’t virgins and have been used up. They tend to wisen up in their late 20s but prospects aren’t as good. Only a few get married since both genders have shunned marriage in Canada. Both genders don’t even find each other attractive. All ethnics are with everyone but other ethnics. They tend to seek each other after fucking other races and don’t find any successfull lasting relationship. It’s why I will never marry an ethnic woman from any western country. I’ll have fun with them but won’t marry them. I’ll get a virgin bride from Ddsi when I’m ready. Even older Somali adeers have taken off from their ‘say wallahi’ offsprings and wives. They have started other families in Somalia just to save face. Many of the kids here in the West aren’t worth the trouble. I don’t blame the adheres.

I would tell all my educated ethnic brothers to go to Somalia for proper partners. You will lose immensely if you marry ethnics from the West. They are not worth the trouble. The majority in Toronto are either harlots or gangsters. May Allah never test any of you with such ill seed.
It's true and false at the same time ngl

giphy.gif

You best be believing the ethnic pure pussy is tight cause i am not sure your dick can handle the ethnic western ones. That's why you are scared and want to rush to Somalia for a bride.
Looool.
I want to save my future and offsprings. Mating with Western ethnic females is a guaranteed calamity waiting it’s due time. It’s a personal choice sxb. You save them and I go back to my roots. Case closed sxb.

Trending