Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at this cuckery! Thank God most gelbedis including dirs don't think like you.

They do the Ciises of Dire Dawa can't even look at Somalis. The Gedabirsi are the only ones who have a soft spot for Somalis. But we've convinced them to stop dreaming about Somalia and now they are almost on board. :nvjpqts:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What were they doing fighting us?

He said it was the most awesome thing he'd ever seen, trucks literally flying up in the air and people running around trying to escape a kill zone that was the closest thing to hell on earth

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Looool.

:rejoice:I am picturing it my head atm. 50 grad launchers all blasting at the same time.

:wow1:itoobiya ha burburto.

They do the Ciises of Dire Dawa can't even look at Somalis. The Gedabirsi are the only ones who have a soft spot for Somalis. But we've convinced them to stop dreaming about Somalia and now they are almost on board. :nvjpqts:
Do you identify as a somali or ethiopian? Are the rest of your family like this? Why do you sound like abdijohnson?:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We don't have 600 years of hostility with them. Our problems are with Kenya/Uganda governments but not their people. Just last 10 years we had tension with them because of Amisom. Plus those sick animals in SA.

I hope one day we can all just get along.

Conquer the Bantus together or something.

Make East Africa Cushitic again.

Is @The Ash'ari one of those quasi somali oromo identity crisis ridden Somalis? the ones who speak both languages yet trace back to DIR
or simply a jaajus dhabadhlif?

Yes I am. I am the ones who were caught in between. A hybrid. I actually used to think as a Gurgura that I was a fake Dir.

But when I got Haplogroup T on my DNA test. It seems I'm related to Ciise and Gedabirsis after all :nvjpqts:

The bantus haven't done to us a quarter the things ethiopians have done sxb. don't forget that. we may lok alike but if we get the upper hand, wallahi I'd hope they become a history iyo sheeko.

Bantu people have their own country Kenya and Somalis have our country no need to mix or change population. Each stay in their side of border.

:mjlol: war tani bal ila eega. You haven't corrected me at all, in fact I corrected you. You made a dumb statement when you tried to make it seem like our problems are entirely our fault.:camby: Why are you mad tho?:kodaksmiley: We're discussing something and you shouldn't be this pissed. Goodness. Yes you have no sympathy for somalis which makes you a traitor and a low IQ xawayaan. now you can get mad.:mjlol:

Ok adeer, we didnt do nuthing its all the habashis fault :mjlol: even tho you didn't correct shit

I'm not the one who gets triggered by any mention of ethiopia because my region is currently being occupied by them :mjlol: I suggest you take deep breaths before entering any posts related to the habashi

Being a traitor to somalia sounds like something one of my qabilist uncles would be proud of kkkkkkkkk :mjlol:

It's ok we can be low IQ together :mjlol: you've clearly proven yourself more than capable in that aspect

Even if they are muslim?

There are 2 billion Muslim in the world must all of us live in one country? They are our brothers in Islam but they have their own country. We should help them like central Africa people, Senegal and mali but not sacrificed our national security for them. That would be insane

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The bantus haven't done to us a quarter the things ethiopians have done sxb. don't forget that. we may lok alike but if we get the upper hand, wallahi I'd hope they become a history iyo sheeko.

Always makes me sad when I remember the TPLF and EPLF were our SNM and USC, using literally the same playbook.

The EPLF and SNM both tried for secession, and the TPLF and USC toppled the regime in the capital.

How on earth did our guys f*ck up so badly?

:mjlol:

Ok adeer, we didnt do nuthing its all the habashis fault :mjlol: even tho you didn't correct shit

I'm not the one who gets triggered by any mention of ethiopia because my region is currently being occupied by them :mjlol: I suggest you take deep breaths before entering any posts related to the habashi

Being a traitor to somalia sounds like something one of my qabilist uncles would be proud of kkkkkkkkk :mjlol:

It's ok we can be low IQ together :mjlol: you've clearly proven yourself more than capable in that aspect

Guurl, please! You wuz supporting SL and demanding its freedom from Somalia yesterday and not even facing real oppression like my people in Ogaden :camby:

You more fluid than basic water :russ:

Loool. Oromos claiming dir. Will you guys accept that qabiil is just a confederation now?

@The Ash'ari most people don't get the T or J haplogroup.

Well I don't know much about DNA. But Haplogroup T1 is the main Dir Haplogroup. On National Geographic all the Dirs are on it, the cisas and Gedabirsis and the samples from my city were over 80% T.

The E Haplogroup was mainly Hawiye, Darods and others

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Yes I am. I am the ones who were caught in between. A hybrid. I actually used to think as a Gurgura that I was a fake Dir.

But when I got Haplogroup T on my DNA test. It seems I'm related to Ciise and Gedabirsis after all :nvjpqts:

:chrisfreshhah:
Why are there so many sheegato dirs on sspot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending