Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When have you seen me post anything like that about Somalia or during your elections for example:mjlol:.
Never have I randomly said anything rude to any of you guys unless provoked, look through my posts, you won't find one.

Dude you beg and ass kiss every Somali here in SSpot to accept you, stop embarrassing yourself !!!!!!just because some people are too polite, that doesn't make you one of us. Now go back to jungle filthy animal.

Dude you beg and ass kiss every Somali here in SSpot to accept you, stop embarrassing yourself !!!!!!just because some people are too polite, that doesn't make you one of us. Now go back to jungle filthy animal.

Lol when did I want to be Somali? You're so hurt for no reason:mjlol:.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Now I feel bad :icon lol:

I wonder what I'd do if we had an honest to god Somali Bantu on here :icon lol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We, the liberals of SSPOT would surround him or her and make them our spoke person :fittytousand:

I think I might tone down my anti Bantu rhetoric tbh

709666cd37c03ab6963290b4d942c4e9.jpg

Now I feel bad :icon lol:

I wonder what I'd do if we had an honest to god Somali Bantu on here :icon lol:

We don't have 600 years of hostility with them. Our problems are with Kenya/Uganda governments but not their people. Just last 10 years we had tension with them because of Amisom. Plus those sick animals in SA.

Listen you xayawaan, you're the one who quoted me in the first place and purposely misinterpreted my comment. Don't get mad now when I correct you.

Looool and this is coming another diaspora huh? You're no better than the odeys littering the coffee shops who do nothing but discuss politics and habbar everything under the sun lmao. Only idiots would think that criticising politicians and those who had a hand in somalias corruption is anything like abandoning the ppl suffering at home

Go take your baseless assumptions elsewhere and work on your reading comprehension while you're at it. Don't ever talk about me and my apparent lack of sympathy again :camby:
:mjlol: war tani bal ila eega. You haven't corrected me at all, in fact I corrected you. You made a dumb statement when you tried to make it seem like our problems are entirely our fault.:camby: Why are you mad tho?:kodaksmiley: We're discussing something and you shouldn't be this pissed. Goodness. Yes you have no sympathy for somalis which makes you a traitor and a low IQ xawayaan. now you can get mad.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending