Somali man saved from deportation by Heathrow passengers is a gang rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
See @Saywa the same you accused the poor lad of rape the same way are you accusing me, you just proved my point...

He aint a poor lad, he and 2 of hisboys got caught using Dna testing for the rape. If he was the 4th guy who didnt do anything but still got jailed then i would understand.

Muji

VIP
how do we 100% know he's a rapist? only allah knows not to mention false rape allegation is usually pinned on refugees for further hate and division we shouldn't be gullible and accept everything the media feeds us like sheep's

Lol the neighbours called the police. So the neighbours, the underage child and the police, the government are all working together to imprison a random farax?

Stick on your tin foil hats everyone. The levels we go to defends rapists just because they are Somali are ridiculous.

Last edited:
Lol the neighbours called the police. So the neighbours, the underage child and the police, the government are all working together to imprison a random farax?

Stick on your tin foil hates everyone. The levels we go to defends rapists just because they are Somali are ridiculous.

I know right, it as actually really sick.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Fake rape is a known method used by jealous, ugly and insecure woman to cause trouble for a guy just because he dumped her. Its a develish act, those woman need to be hold accountable for their horrible deeds.

Fake rape is a known method used by jealous, ugly and insecure woman to cause trouble for a guy just because he dumped her. Its a develish act, those woman needs to be hold accountable for their horrible deeds.
There was DNA evidence and witnesses, this wasn't a fake accusation so let's stop being unreasonable here.

DNA doesnt say jack shit, she could have gave her pussy for free and claimed to be raped after that.
There were screams and cries as heard by neighbours. I don't think women tend to scream or cry during sex or otherwise that's a lot of innocent guys. Also didn't they walk in midway?

lmao listen up you obv have a agenda in here to slander somali men, all of your threads have been anti somali so far, why cant you just leave us alone? Do you hate
You father? Your brother?

Her agenda is really vile. I find it hard to grasp such vileness. I really wonder what would cause a person to go so far off the deep end like that.

Her agenda is really vile. I find it hard to grasp such vileness. I really wonder what would cause a person to go so far off the deep end like that.

I am vile, but rape apologist are pillars of society.

That guy said we should stand by the rapist just because he is Somali.

So many rapist boys here exposing themselves today.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

Stick on your tin foil hats everyone. The levels we go to defends rapists just because they are Somali are ridiculous.
i dont trust cadaans period.

VixR

Veritas
Fake rape is a known method used by jealous, ugly and insecure woman to cause trouble for a guy just because he dumped her. Its a develish act, those woman need to be hold accountable for their horrible deeds.
You cry and campaign for the freeing of murderers. I doubt rape puts a dent in your conscience. Just chant your “free my nigga” line and get it over with.

You live in a cadaan country because you can't trust your fellow countrymen. :ayaanswag:who do you actually trust?

Loool

Due to Somali people's violence we cant live in Somalia in peace. White countries take us in abd we live here peacefully, but oh no we should not trust whitey, these people are crazy.

I am vile, but rape apologist are pillars of society.

That guy said we should stand by the rapist just because he is Somali.

So many rapist boys here exposing themselves today.
See your last sentence....its a game for you. Why call so many guys here rapist? You threw the word rapist around like its nothing. Shame on you

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You cry and campaign for the freeing of murderers. I doubt rape puts a dent in your conscience. Just chant your “free my nigga” line and get it over with.

Free my boy, I hope he beats the case and pisses on the white mans laws. How about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts