somali liyuu capture afar bases

Afar and Somali regions fight over 3 kebeles that Abdi Iley signed to give Afar. The conflict was triggered because of the coming election and where the votes of these kebeles should go.
Guess what, according to @Sheikh Kulkuli, the Amharaphobic of all times, this is the work of Amhara. Remember he was accusing the Somali regional government and Cagjar to be Amhara puppets.

:liberaltears::deadrose:

Amharaphobia of @Sheikh Kulkuli is unmatched. He sees everywhere Amhara. This is becoming a joke for me :ftw9nwa:. I can't take him seriously. I think he is trolling or he is mental. Go seek a doctor :ftw9nwa:

@Sheikh Kulkuli in action :ftw9nwa:
giphy.gif
Who do you want to lie to the amhara media has been propagating that people from somalia and AS are killing civilian Afars and displacing them.While the reality is those three towns are 100% somali settled towns .Alot of amhara and Tigrayan fighters were caught fighting alongside Afar.
Afar militia have been burning down properties and buildings belonging to Somalis in Garbocise etc

Each time the afar militia is been defeated the ENDF comes to their aid like last two days where they even ferried afar militia to the towns and ordered Somali Liyu to quite the city as they will provide security only for Afar militia to commit destruction and kill civilians.

Amhara want and the Ethiopian regime want to cleanse somalis from the Djibouti Addis highway.That is why TPLF gave those kabele to Afar.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Afar and Somali regions fight over 3 kebeles that Abdi Iley signed to give Afar.

I am a bit confused, why would mr iley who obviously was under tplf influence sign away 3 somali towns into afar region? and why are the afars claiming the towns in the first place? anyways I hope the fighting stops, there's no reason why two muslim groups should be fighting over a dispute that can easily be solved, specially when the blessed month of ramadan is around the corner. :)

Who do you want to lie to the amhara media has been propagating that people from somalia and AS are killing civilian Afars and displacing them.While the reality is those three towns are 100% somali settled towns .Alot of amhara and Tigrayan fighters were caught fighting alongside Afar.
Afar militia have been burning down properties and buildings belonging to Somalis in Garbocise etc

Each time the afar militia is been defeated the ENDF comes to their aid like last two days where they even ferried afar militia to the towns and ordered Somali Liyu to quite the city as they will provide security only for Afar militia to commit destruction and kill civilians.

Amhara want and the Ethiopian regime want to cleanse somalis from the Djibouti Addis highway.That is why TPLF gave those kabele to Afar.

You are mental for real. You blabber too much without providing any evidence and what you are saying doesn’t even make sense.

Do you really think Somali region can stop the Amhara and Tigray fighters backed by ENDF if they really wanted the kebeles to be in Afar? What are you smoking? Why would Amhara be against a Somali government that it has a very good relations with? For 3 useless tuulos which no Amhara ever heard of?

All you do is try to hide the crime of your uncle Iley who signed and gave these kebeles to Afar and blame the boogeyman Amhara. That’s lame and crap and shows only your phobia nothing else.

I am a bit confused, why would mr iley who obviously was under tplf influence sign away 3 somali towns into afar region? and why are the afars claiming the towns in the first place? anyways I hope the fighting stops, there's no reason why two muslim groups should be fighting over a dispute that can easily be solved, specially when the blessed month of ramadan is around the corner. :)

Border disputes are all over. It’s not only between Afar and Somali and it is natural when you have no demarcation. We don’t know why Iley signed and agreed but he did and Afar is now insisting the vote for these kebeles should go to their region. It is the voter registration which is underway that triggered the dispute a fresh. Nothing else.

latest update:

hybrid bastard abiye wants Somali liyuu police out. "federal army" will keep the peace of "disputed areas" until there's a solution. where was this fucker when canfars were attacking for years? he wants to deploy federal soldiers now when the somalis take back their lands? :bell:

latest update:

hybrid bastard abiye wants Somali liyuu police out. "federal army" will keep the peace of "disputed areas" until there's a solution. where was this fucker when canfars were attacking for years? he wants to deploy federal soldiers now when the somalis take back their lands? :bell:

That is currently the only sane thing to do. When you look at the agreement signed by Abdi Iley, these areas legally are not even in Somali region since Somali region accepted them to be Afar territory so Somali Liyu can’t control the „legally Afar territory“ so ENDF controlling the area is the only sane thing to do until the dispute is resolved in the house of federation which is btw lead by a Somali.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That is currently the only sane thing to do. When you look at the agreement signed by Abdi Iley, these are not even in Somali region since Somali region accepted them to be Afar territory so Somali Liyu can’t control the „legally Afar territory“ so ENDF controlling the area is the only sane thing to do until the dispute is resolved in the house of federation which is btw lead by a Somali.
Only in the mind of amhara should somalis accept TPLF era agreements while his people go on a crusade to reclaim "stolen land" from tigray.:deadpeter:

Last edited:
That is currently the only sane thing to do. When you look at the agreement signed by Abdi Iley, these areas legally are not even in Somali region since Somali region accepted them to be Afar territory so Somali Liyu can’t control the „legally Afar territory“ so ENDF controlling the area is the only sane thing to do until the dispute is resolved in the house of federation which is btw lead by a Somali.
why now and not when afars were on the offensive?

Only in the mind of amhara should somalis accept TPLF era agreements while his people go on a crusade to reclaim "stolen land" from tigray.:deadpeter:

Who said Somalis should accept what Abdi Iley signed? Too many weird people here. It’s very hard to have a constructive conversation here.
:snoop:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
They are almost 100% Sunni Muslims I think. I'm talking about ethnic Afars as a whole not just those in Ethiopia but in Djibouti and Eritrea too
Kinda sad tbh that Muslims killing each other. Canfar and Somalis and Müslim Oromos need to unite and fight the Christian Amharas and Tigray

your the one justifying the action of an army because what iley signed.:draketf:

I said just for now to stop the war. That doesn’t mean Somali region should accept what Iley signed. I said the final say has the house of federation which is lead by a Somali. I never said Somalis should accept what Iley signed.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I said just for now to stop the war. That doesn’t mean Somali region should accept what Iley signed. I said the final say has the house of federation which is lead by a Somali. I never said Somalis should accept what Iley signed.
Shouldnt Amharas in Tigray stop the violence and accept their admin from Tigray until the “house of federation” decides :cosbyhmm:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
how convenient it is when somalis start pushing back then and only then should the somalis solve there dispute with there neighbors through the "parliament" or "house of federations".

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why are afars even an issue there’s more somalis in one city of Mogadishu than the entire afar ethnic group combined surely these people can’t be a threat I thought issa were libaaxyo why are they letting this happen the border dispute should be on afar land not somali land

Shouldnt Amharas in Tigray stop the violence and accept their admin from Tigray until the “house of federation” decides :cosbyhmm:

There is currently no war between Amhara and Tigray Admin. Even then this is not final and the house of federation will ultimately have the final say in this dispute too.

Anyway the two cases are a bit different. No Amhara region official signed and legally gave these areas to Tigray. The areas were incorporated into Tigray before even we had the current constitution by pure force without any legal bases and are now returned by pure force. Afar on the other hand never incorporated the dispute kebeles by force but got it legally with a legal document. As I said the final say in both cases has the house of federation.

Last edited:
how convenient it is when somalis start pushing back then and only then should the somalis solve there dispute with there neighbors through the "parliament" or "house of federations".

Somali region legally handed over these areas to Afar. You can’t take that by force now. The dispute must be resolved in the house of federations. In fact I’m surprised that Afar region has accepted „their legal territory“ to be controlled by ENDF. There is no need to fight now and both can settle the matter at the house of federation.

Trending