somali liyuu capture afar bases

Fake news! This is an old news footage from the then TPLF controlled Tigray TV. This is bullshit fake news. The news anchor deserted TPLF and Tigray TV and joined ETV in Addis Ababa before the fall of TPLF. Also in the video subtitle it says "Turkey rejected US request for ceasefire in north Syria" which is news from October 2019. Too many fake news here.

TPLF at that time were creating this kind of fake news in an attempt to hurt the Somali regional government for siding with the PM Abiy and tried to bring Afar to its side but Afar region saw what is coming and refused to side with TPLF and joined PP.

Finally the fake news producer also apologized.

Lmfaooo fucking langabs

reinforcement are pouring in from all ogaden deegaans. everyone else is watching and tomorrow you'll see these people crying about being wronged.

Dhanaan

Godey

Qoraxay

no reinforcement from dire daba, or awbare or gaashaamo, or liibaan.

I don't wanna hear anyone talk about "bro letz change the name to zoumaligalbeed" :dabcasar:
Exactly

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
there's about 28-30 million muslim oromos. there ain't that many somalis and afars combined, in the world, be honest.
I doubt there’s even 25 million muslim oromos and there’s atleast 35-40 million somalis, we ain’t had a census in years and we have the second highest birthrate in africa I wouldn’t even be surprised if there’s double the number of Somalis as muslim oromos

I doubt there’s even 25 million muslim oromos and there’s atleast 35-40 million somalis, we ain’t had a census in years and we have the second highest birthrate in africa I wouldn’t even be surprised if there’s double the number of Somalis as muslim oromos

Lol, and i was under-estimating our numbers too, and i very much doubt there's even 32 million somalis, forget 35-40. think of it like this, you make educated guesses on population growth based on past censuses.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Lol, and i was under-estimating our numbers too, and i very much doubt there's even 32 million somalis, forget 35-40. think of it like this, you make educated guesses on population growth based on past censuses.
Oromos as a whole are maximum 50 million. About 50-60% of oromos are Muslim meaning about 25-30 million oromos are Muslims. Somalis would Probably be way more than that with DDSI and Somalia combined alone being atleast 35 million

reer

VIP
somalis and muslim oromos are similar in numbers. not much difference.