somali liyuu capture afar bases

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
For those that don't know what is going on.

1617826193946.png

I notice a trend, whoever gets karbashed always cries about the other getting help or tagged teamed :dead:

Fake news! This is an old news footage from the then TPLF controlled Tigray TV. This is bullshit fake news. The news anchor deserted TPLF and Tigray TV and joined ETV in Addis Ababa before the fall of TPLF. Also in the video subtitle it says "Turkey rejected US request for ceasefire in north Syria" which is news from October 2019. Too many fake news here.

TPLF at that time were creating this kind of fake news in an attempt to hurt the Somali regional government for siding with the PM Abiy and tried to bring Afar to its side but Afar region saw what is coming and refused to side with TPLF and joined PP.

Finally the fake news producer also apologized.

Last edited:
The game plan is simple.
Amhara want Afar Liyu Polis to annihilate Somali Liyu Polis

Then Amhara can start a revolution in Jigjiga.

I hav never seen a people more evil than amhara.

Check social media all the amhara bots are asking for justice for Afar.

I dont think Afar are working alone in this project.

For those that don't know what is going on.

View attachment 178850
Is kebele degmo and is the fightings going on in Anfar territory?
The game plan is simple.
Amhara want Afar Liyu Polis to annihilate Somali Liyu Polis

Then Amhara can start a revolution in Jigjiga.

I hav never seen a people more evil than amhara.

Check social media all the amhara bots are asking for justice for Afar.

I dont think Afar are working alone in this project.
How big is Amhara population in Jigjiga?

Is kebele degmo and is the fightings going on in Anfar territory?

How big is Amhara population in Jigjiga?
They are swelling up as we speak and its mostly male population that are immigrating to Jigjiga which means they will test their strength anytime soon.
Amhara have a twisted version of history they beleive Jigjiga belongs to them and Somalis just came to settle with their camel.

They are swelling up as we speak and its mostly male population that are immigrating to Jigjiga which means they will test their strength anytime soon.
Amhara have a twisted version of history they beleive Jigjiga belongs to them and Somalis just came to settle with their camel.
Suicide man, another Dire Dawa in the making if Somalis there dont get thier shit together asap.

reinforcement are pouring in from all ogaden deegaans. everyone else is watching and tomorrow you'll see these people crying about being wronged.

Dhanaan

Godey

Qoraxay

no reinforcement from dire daba, or awbare or gaashaamo, or liibaan.

I don't wanna hear anyone talk about "bro letz change the name to zoumaligalbeed" :dabcasar:

I am with Canfarta the more dead cagdheer the better guul Canfar. Same Liyuu bastards attacking my tribe in Cilaanle f*ck them.
ciilka iyo cuqdad waad u dhiman uun la soco. canfars are getting karbaashed as we speak.
keep paying your mag with makaahiil quietly or get erased

meanwhile, christian habesha pastors are trying to spread the gospel in afar and somali states.
hmmm!
After succeeding to spread the gospel in oromia and have their first graduates as Abye.
Afar & Somalis are not like oromos that change their religion like they change their shirts.

After succeeding to spread the gospel in oromia and have their first graduates as Abye.
Afar & Somalis are not like oromos that change their religion like they change their shirts.

there are more Muslim Oromo population wise than all somalis and all afars combined.
and I didn't say somalis and afars would, but this may not be a coincidence that war broke out as they are hindering the movements of the ethio muslim majlis and sending their gospel preachers there

there are more Muslim Oromo population wise than all somalis and all afars combined.
and I didn't say somalis and afars would, but this may not be a coincidence that war broke out as they are hindering the movements of the ethio muslim majlis and sending their gospel preachers there
The problem is the oromo murtad Abye preaching Gospel to Afar & Somali after his kins have been accepting christianity.

Trending