Somali is a semitic language (WITH EVIDENCE)

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Yeah Arabs are actually related to Habeshas, where do you think Habeshas features came from?
Why are you claiming that Habeshas are related to Arabs while simultaneously criticizing this person for suggesting that Cushitics are related to Arabs? Hypocritical. Both Cushitic's and what's called Habeshas share similar features and characteristics. Additionally, the term "Habesha" isn't based on any specific race or ethnicity; it's a baseless and rootless nickname. Furthermore, modern Habeshas are not even pure Abyssinians from the past, making the connection even more dubious.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why are you claiming that Habeshas are related to Arabs while simultaneously criticizing this person for suggesting that Cushitics are related to Arabs? Hypocritical. Both Cushitic's and what's called Habeshas share similar features and characteristics. Additionally, the term "Habesha" isn't based on any specific race or ethnicity; it's a baseless and rootless nickname. Furthermore, modern Habeshas are not even pure Abyssinians from the past, making the connection even more dubious.
Habeshas speak an actual Semitic language & are heavily ethnically mixed compared to us. Somalis score on average like 80% Somali and up while they, habeshas even have recent admixture to this day.

No way you just did not call us and habeshas similar looking 😂😩 habeshas are shorter, lighter & have kinkier hair on average while Somalis are brown skinned, have softer hair and are taller then your average habeshas.

so if you don’t think habeshas are the modern day Abyssinian’s, then who do you think it is?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
What is blud yapping about.
Habash are not Semetic in the pure sense. They are like Spanish as a brown Latino from Mexico.
The brown Mexican is still native Aztec, albiet with some minor Latin admixture. He may speak and assimilated into Spanish culture. But if you look at his blood end of the day he's a native American Aztec...

Same with The Habash and Yemeni/Semites. They are black and Cushitic through and through. Indistinguishable from other horners. But yemenites conquered/migrated to their lands 3,000 years ago and became the ruling class. And then assimilated the central Cushitic in the Highlands into the Semetic culture and language of the Yemeni Highlands. Forming the Modern Abyssinian. But the modern Abyssinian with all their Semetic links are still not Semetic in the same way a jew and an Arab or assyrian are.

You have all these brown 🪝nose people gethering saying shoalem and Salam then this dark skinned curly haired horner comes along tryna be a part of the gang. Just won't happen. They are Semetic-ized Central Cushtiic people

Xoxoxo

VIP
Habash are not Semetic in the pure sense. They are like Spanish as a brown Latino from Mexico.
The brown Mexican is still native Aztec, albiet with some minor Latin admixture. He may speak and assimilated into Spanish culture. But if you look at his blood end of the day he's a native American Aztec...

Same with The Habash and Yemeni/Semites. They are black and Cushitic through and through. Indistinguishable from other horners. But yemenites conquered/migrated to their lands 3,000 years ago and became the ruling class. And then assimilated the central Cushitic in the Highlands into the Semetic culture and language of the Yemeni Highlands. Forming the Modern Abyssinian. But the modern Abyssinian with all their Semetic links are still not Semetic in the same way a jew and an Arab or assyrian are.

You have all these brown 🪝nose people gethering saying shoalem and Salam then this dark skinned curly haired horner comes along tryna be a part of the gang. Just won't happen. They are Semetic-ized Central Cushtiic people
They are completely different from us too in terms of religion & culture idk WHY they are so adamant to put us in the same category, dude was also claiming that they aren’t even the modern day abbysinians 😒

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They are completely different from us too in terms of religion & culture idk WHY they are so adamant to put us in the same category, dude was also claiming that they aren’t even the modern day abbysinians 😒
Has to be an ajnabi. Somalis main enemy are the abyssinnians. These highlanders for a millenia with their Gaalnimo have been breathing down our necks and their emperor comes whenever somali sultans go to war. How you hotel Abyssinians and say you are Somali in the same breath is beyond me.

Either a Shisheeye or really lost diaspora.

Xoxoxo

VIP
To the Ana Arabs folk on here

LEARN ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY HISTORY, LANGUAGE & CULTURE DAMN IT!!!!’

There’s no need to feel ashamed and claim a whole different culture to just fit in, I know that it might be tough for you reer UK over there but get a grip since you lot look like beggars wallahi

Xoxoxo

VIP
Has to be an ajnabi. Somalis main enemy are the abyssinnians. These highlanders for a millenia with their Gaalnimo have been breathing down our necks and their emperor comes whenever somali sultans go to war. How you hotel Abyssinians and say you are Somali in the same breath is beyond me.

Either a Shisheeye or really lost diaspora.
Wallahi this! If you have any brain & know a bit of history you wouldn’t be saying that nonsense. Those people are a sickness and wanted to erase us off this planet multiple times in history just because off them feeling inferior.

Yeah a lost diaspora aka reer UK. The ana Arabs are a problem on that island since it’s shockening they are even claiming the enemy off their ancestors

techsamatar

I had brain fog reading this no offence.

@Xoxoxo

I'm getting tired of going around in circles. Can you provide the description of Prophet Musa ibn Imran, as narrated in the authentic Sahih traditions? I emphasize the importance of relying on our Islamic sources for this information. Those who rely on Bible sources won't find what they're looking for; their secret Sunday church lessons won't be of any assistance. Only our Prophet and Islam can provide the accurate details. And just to remind you, the Banu Isra'il are indeed cousins of the Arabs.

There’s no need to feel ashamed and claim a whole different culture to just fit in, I know that it might be tough for you reer UK over there but get a grip since you lot look like beggars wallahi
As an Ana Arab, I’m still proud of my ancestors. I just think they were Arabs. My ancestors traced their lineage to a dude from Iraq bro they probably would’ve agreed with me

Xoxoxo

VIP
I had brain fog reading this no offence.

@Xoxoxo

I'm getting tired of going around in circles. Can you provide the description of Prophet Musa ibn Imran, as narrated in the authentic Sahih traditions? I emphasize the importance of relying on our Islamic sources for this information. Those who rely on Bible sources won't find what they're looking for; their secret Sunday church lessons won't be of any assistance. Only our Prophet and Islam can provide the accurate details. And just to remind you, the Banu Isra'il are indeed cousins of the Arabs.
Dude I asked you a question first so answer it, if you don’t think those habeshas aren’t the modern day Abyssinian’s, who are Gaalos mind you, then who is it?

techsamatar

Erm hopefully not referring to me, I have already been doing that and also never claimed to be Arab once on this thread or irl so don't try cover up your ignorance and denial of Islamic facts and your love and fetish for the bible with this nationalist cover up.

Xoxoxo

VIP
As an Ana Arab, I’m still proud of my ancestors. I just think they were Arabs. My ancestors traced their lineage to a dude from Iraq bro they probably would’ve agreed with me
Dude dw I’m not talking about you nor are these comments towards you since you’re actually an cadcad. I’m mainly talking about these Faarax Madows who want to be anything but Somali

Xoxoxo

VIP
Erm hopefully not referring to me, I have already been doing that and also never claimed to be Arab once on this thread or irl so don't try cover up your ignorance and denial of Islamic facts and your love and fetish for the bible with this nationalist cover up.
Where do I have a fetish for the bible? Did I say it out off my mouth? If not then pick a better thing to insult me with.

answer my question Faarax

Dude dw I’m not talking about you nor are these comments towards you since you’re actually an cadcad. I’m mainly talking about these Faarax Madows who want to be anything but Somali
I’m not Cadcad walaal my parents are just mixed. I’m Isaaq my family just lived in Yemen for a long time

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m not Cadcad walaal my parents are just mixed. I’m Isaaq my family just lived in Yemen for a long time
Ahhhh so you’re not from Xamar but Reer Isaaq? Wiryaa put the Somali flag in your bio this instant you have a Somali tribe so you’re Somali 😂🤣

techsamatar

Dude I asked you a question first so answer it, if you don’t think those habeshas aren’t the modern day Abyssinian’s, who are Gaalos mind you, then who is it?

To be honest, I haven't delved deeply into their specific origins. I recognize that both Cushitic and Horn of Africa populations, like us, are descendants of Shem (as). The details of their development might differ, but our common ancestry traces back to Shem's lineage.

But none cares about them back to my question.

Am Also Somali-Hawiye from both sides of my parents.

Xoxoxo

VIP
To be honest, I haven't delved deeply into their specific origins. I recognize that both Cushitic and Horn of Africa populations, like us, are descendants of Shem (as). The details of their development might differ, but our common ancestry traces back to Shem's lineage.

But none cares about them back to my question.
No answer it! Don’t circle around it, if you don’t think those habeshas are modern day Abyssinian’s then who do you think are their descendants huh?

Really disgusting that your even insinuating that btw, those people wanted to wipe us out just to steal our land & coast and you’re hinting this? Wallahi shame on you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This subject is too deep for my poor brain

1696636570540.png

techsamatar

No answer it! Don’t circle around it, if you don’t think those habeshas are modern day Abyssinian’s then who do you think are their descendants huh?

Really disgusting that your even insinuating that btw, those people wanted to wipe us out just to steal our land & coast and you’re hinting this? Wallahi shame on you

I am very critical of Ethiopia politically and have been patiently waiting for the civil war to escalate. You can confirm my stance by reviewing my activities and comments on threads discussing Ethiopia's potential as a superpower.

They are the same of course, I just said theirs a chance they aren't pure.

Trending