Somali is a semitic language (WITH EVIDENCE)

*PLEASE READ ENTIRELY BEFORE DOWNVOTING*
As you all know, the Somali language has been classified as "Cushitic" since the 19th century by satanic colonialists. This couldn't be further from the truth. In this thread I will use linguistic evidence to debunk the hoax that is the Cushitic language family.

Somali is Semitic, close to languages such as Hebrew, Amharic, Tigre, Tigrinya. Somali, like Arabic has a triconsonantal root from which it makes verbs, adjectives and nouns, usually by adding vowels between the consonants (often times this root is semitic).

Somali is an SVO (Subject-Object-Verb) language, while Arabic is also an SVO language (SVO is the most common one, you can also use VSO, SOV but they are rarely used).

Somali has 3 cases (nominative, absolutive, and genitive), while Arabic has 3 (nominative, genitive and accusative).

The two languages have the same sounds, such as the Voiced postalveolar affricate, Voiceless postalveolar fricative, Voiceless velar fricative, Voiceless pharyngeal fricative, Voiced pharyngeal fricative, Voiceless uvular fricative, Glottal stop and Voiceless glottal fricative. These sounds are not shared with other "Cushitic" languages such as Rendille. This is also the case for the Agaw languages and Sidamo languages. Neither of them share the same sounds that Somali and Arabic share.

Now, some of you will see this and still argue "our languages are both afro-asiatic, this is expected", this is another common misconception with amateur linguists. What is considered the major difference between Semitic and other afro-asiatic languages is Non-concatenative morphology. Now non-concatenative morphology is a form of word formation and inflection in which the root is modified and which does not involve stringing morphemes together sequentially. Non-concatenative morphology is also found, but to a lesser extent and without patterns with ablaut in the stem in "Cushitic" languages such as Afar and Somali, it is not found in any other "Cushitic" language.

Now, here are some examples of south Arabian words present in the Somali language that are not present in any other non Semitic language (excluding Afar)
IMG_1966.jpeg
IMG_1965.jpeg

Please note that once again, bar habesha languages, afar and the current southern Yemeni dialect of Arabic these words are non existent in any other language except Somali. Next, I will show you just a few examples of the Arabic words present in the Somali language. Again I could post hundreds of examples but I will limit it to few (this post is already getting long)
IMG_1966.jpeg
IMG_1967.jpeg
IMG_1969.jpeg

Even now there are plenty of other Arabic words missing such as malqacad(spoon), madiibad(bowl) ciyaal(children) xafiis (office) , xummad (flu) etc. These are just the few off the top of my head.
Lastly I’ll show some ethiosemitic words present in the Somali language
IMG_1970.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg

IMG_1972.jpeg

Combined, the Somali language in its entirety is almost entirely composed of Semitic words either from Sabaen, ethiosemitic languages (mostly southern) or directly from Arabic itself. This paired with the linguistic structure of the Somali language I think it’s fair to say our language is Semitic. I could go on longer about the differences in stratum between Somali and a few other Cushitic languages but this post is long enough already. I will tackle it in another post Insha Allah

Attachments

• IMG_1968.jpeg
    IMG_1968.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 56

Cush

Cushite Arab
As you all know, the Somali language has been classified as "Cushitic" since the 19th century by satanic colonialists. This couldn't be further from the truth. In this thread I will use linguistic evidence to debunk the hoax that is the Cushitic language family.

Somali is Semitic, close to languages such as Hebrew, Amharic, Tigre, Tigrinya. Somali, like Arabic has a triconsonantal root from which it makes verbs, adjectives and nouns, usually by adding vowels between the consonants (often times this root is semitic).

Somali is an SVO (Subject-Object-Verb) language, while Arabic is also an SVO language (SVO is the most common one, you can also use VSO, SOV but they are rarely used).

Somali has 3 cases (nominative, absolutive, and genitive), while Arabic has 3 (nominative, genitive and accusative).

The two languages have the same sounds, such as the Voiced postalveolar affricate, Voiceless postalveolar fricative, Voiceless velar fricative, Voiceless pharyngeal fricative, Voiced pharyngeal fricative, Voiceless uvular fricative, Glottal stop and Voiceless glottal fricative. These sounds are not shared with other "Cushitic" languages such as Rendille. This is also the case for the Agaw languages and Sidamo languages. Neither of them share the same sounds that Somali and Arabic share.

Now, some of you will see this and still argue "our languages are both afro-asiatic, this is expected", this is another common misconception with amateur linguists. What is considered the major difference between Semitic and other afro-asiatic languages is Non-concatenative morphology. Now non-concatenative morphology is a form of word formation and inflection in which the root is modified and which does not involve stringing morphemes together sequentially. Non-concatenative morphology is also found, but to a lesser extent and without patterns with ablaut in the stem in "Cushitic" languages such as Afar and Somali, it is not found in any other "Cushitic" language.

Now, here are some examples of south Arabian words present in the Somali language that are not present in any other non Semitic language (excluding Afar)View attachment 297368View attachment 297367

Please note that once again, bar habesha languages, afar and the current southern Yemeni dialect of Arabic these words are non existent in any other language except Somali. Next, I will show you just a few examples of the Arabic words present in the Somali language. Again I could post hundreds of examples but I will limit it to few (this post is already getting long)View attachment 297368View attachment 297370View attachment 297372

Even now there are plenty of other Arabic words missing such as malqacad(spoon), madiibad(bowl) ciyaal(children) xafiis (office) , xummad (flu) etc. These are just the few off the top of my head.
Lastly I’ll show some ethiosemitic words present in the Somali languageView attachment 297375
View attachment 297376
View attachment 297377
Combined, the Somali language in its entirety is almost entirely composed of Semitic words either from Sabaen, ethiosemitic languages (mostly southern) or directly from Arabic itself. This paired with the linguistic structure of the Somali language I think it’s fair to say our language is Semitic. I could go on longer about the differences in stratum between Somali and a few other Cushitic languages but this post is long enough already. I will tackle it in another post Insha Allah
English has 1400 Arabic words, other European languages have above 500 and other countries way more
Imagine Somali

Niggas speaking hundreds of Arabic words and think it's "trade" nigga how is this trade when the everyday words you use like ciyaal are Arabic, the only plausible explanation is the Arabs conquered and enslaved us taking us as concubines, which is cap the fact we have the oldest Sabean inscriptions says it all and our language sounds very Arabic

Cush

Cushite Arab
Any unbiased Somali with above average IQ will acknowledge this truth without a shadow of a doubt akhi. I could've made this post way longer with even more evidence but it would become too much to read
You said at the beginning of the thread
A lot of these people don't even read your posts nor do they read your sources they just jump in and say the hotep shit that's been fed to them for years, I provided genetic and historical evidences and they still denied
When my top haters took the time to just read 1 of my posts they finally understood it made sense
These people have been fed Arab hate
Somali is clearly a dialect of the ancient first south Arabian languagesl, the Thamudic people and ancient Saudi rock paintings depict clear Cushitic features and a Cushitic culture, they even wore go and marro

ALX I AM ARAB

English has 1400 Arabic words, other European languages have above 500 and other countries way more
Imagine Somali

Niggas speaking hundreds of Arabic words and think it's "trade" nigga how is this trade when the everyday words you use like ciyaal are Arabic, the only plausible explanation is the Arabs conquered and enslaved us taking us as concubines, which is cap the fact we have the oldest Sabean inscriptions says it all and our language sounds very Arabic
Trade implies there was mutual exchange between vocabulary like how Arabic and Persian both have loanwords for one another in their respective languages. This isn't the case for Somali, majority of our language has semitic roots. Tomorrow I will make an in depth dissection of your average Somali conversation and pinpoint the semitic roots in each word used, by the end we will count how many are present (spoiler alert, majority will be)

You said at the beginning of the thread

A lot of these people don't even read your posts nor do they read your sources they just jump in and say the hotep shit that's been fed to them for years, I provided genetic and historical evidences and they still denied
When my top haters took the time to just read 1 of my posts they finally understood it made sense
These people have been fed Arab hate
Somali is clearly a dialect of the ancient first south Arabian languagesl, the Thamudic people and ancient Saudi rock paintings depict clear Cushitic features and a Cushitic culture, they even wore go and marro

ALX I AM ARAB
Wallahi brother there is a serious agenda against the truth. People are quick to insult us and name call instead of actually refuting our points. It's hurtful

Cush

Cushite Arab
Trade implies there was mutual exchange between vocabulary like how Arabic and Persian both have loanwords for one another in their respective languages. This isn't the case for Somali, majority of our language has semitic roots. Tomorrow I will make an in depth dissection of your average Somali conversation and pinpoint the semitic roots in each word used, by the end we will count how many are present (spoiler alert, majority will be)
But there is a problem, our language has the most similarities to Egyptian in the world and they use it to decipher ancient Egyptian texts, even the prefix Aw is in their ancestral god Ausiris, which is actually Aw Cisri

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life

Now, here are some examples of south Arabian words present in the Somali language that are not present in any other non Semitic language (excluding Afar)View attachment 297368View attachment 297367

Please note that once again, bar habesha languages, afar and the current southern Yemeni dialect of Arabic these words are non existent in any other language except Somali. Next, I will show you just a few examples of the Arabic words present in the Somali language. Again I could post hundreds of examples but I will limit it to few (this post is already getting long)View attachment 297368View attachment 297370View attachment 297372

Lastly I’ll show some ethiosemitic words present in the Somali languageView attachment 297375
View attachment 297376
View attachment 297377
lol thought you was smart you and Cush don’t get anywhere coz your being using guess work and charts and stuff not saying points you made here is wrong.

all you need is Islamic narrations and Islamic historical truths that is given to us within the deen to make your point but neither of yall do or have enough knowledge of this so this why yall look and seem crazy.

and lastly you trying hard to disprove Somali isn’t Cushitic language and trying to seprate Cush from Shem is dumb asf and Islamically wrong at this point you might aswell believe and use the bible as a source and afffirm its correct uncorrupted book.

Cush is son of Shem not Ham I don’t know how many times I need to correct people if you believe in Islam and affirm Muhammed as final and last messenger. We are given the lineage of Nimrod.

NIMROD>CUSH>CANAAN>SHEM.

so either way my friend Cushitics and the language is Semitic since Cush was son of shem.

I think I need to make thread about the 3 sons of Nuh and how Allah split the regions of the earth between them and the phenotype and features he gave them which makes up modern human races.

lol thought you was smart you and Cush don’t get anywhere coz your being using guess work and charts and stuff not saying points you made here is wrong.

all you need is Islamic narrations and Islamic historical truths that is given to us within the deen to make your point but neither of yall do or have enough knowledge of this so this why yall look and seem crazy.

and lastly you trying hard to disprove Somali isn’t Cushitic language and trying to seprate Cush from Shem is dumb asf and Islamically wrong at this point you might aswell believe and use the bible as a source and afffirm its correct uncorrupted book.

Cush is son of Shem not Ham I don’t know how many times I need to correct people if you believe in Islam and affirm Muhammed as final and last messenger. We are given the lineage of Nimrod.

NIMROD>CUSH>CANAAN>SHEM.

so either way my friend Cushitics and the language is Semitic since Cush was son of shem.

I think I need to make thread about the 3 sons of Nuh and how Allah split the regions of the earth between them and the phenotype and features he gave them which makes up modern human races.
This post was simply about the linguistic classification of the Somali language, nothing about the actual lineage of cush and whatnot

Cush

Cushite Arab
Where is the source?
If this is true it makes sense because why so many Canaanite dieities in our abtirisis

WALLAHI I HAVE DONE THIS SO MANY TIMES HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MY EARLY POSTS I MADESO MANY THREADS GIVING GENETIC, HISTORICAL SOURCES AND HADITHS AS EVIDENCE AND THEY ALL IGNORED ME, I KEPT ON SPAMMING THE HADITHS EVEN THE ONE WHERE ALI IBN ABI TALIB RA SAYS THAT ALL ARABS WERE FROM KUUS AND I EXPLAINED HOW IT CHANGED TO CUSH DUE TO JEWISH PRONOUNCIATION THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT THEY HATE ARABS FOR NO REASON EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THE PUREST

Last edited:

techsamatar

This post was simply about the linguistic classification of the Somali language, nothing about the actual lineage of cush and whatnot
Yh but you was still trying to disprove Somali and modern Cushitic language is not Semitic when infact it is since Cush was son of Canaan son of Shem.

Somali is Cushitic language like rest of horn and its original root is Semite that’s all you need to say none here will deny islamic truth or else they are denying and calling the salaf and their knowledge from prophet lies.

am here just on sidelines seeing you and Cush just dance around kafir made guess work when Islam if you truly had knowledge and studied gives the answers clear as day and none can deny but yall spend too much time on irrelvant dumb asf charts and sources from kafirs and they themselves don’t even know which son of Nuh they came from.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Yh but you was still trying to disprove Somali and modern Cushitic language is not Semitic when infact it is since Cush was son of Canaan son of Shem.

Somali is Cushitic language like rest of horn and its original root is Semite that’s all you need to say none here will deny islamic truth or else they are denying and calling the salaf and their knowledge from prophet lies.

am here just on sidelines seeing you and Cush just dance around kafir made guess work when Islam if you truly had knowledge and studied gives the answers clear as day and none can deny but yall spend too much time on irrelvant dumb asf charts and sources from kafirs and they themselves don’t even know which son of Nuh they came from.
I gave the hadiths about Kuus, I gave the hadiths about the black Arabs such as Ubaada ibn Saamit and the many black Sahaba, the linguistic definitions of the Arab colors and how white is actually still brown and not actually white, I gave the hadiths about the replacement of the Arabs by Salman Al Afarsi's people replacing the Arabs once they ruled and and the black and white sheep hadith, the countless sources of the Arabs flexing their black skin in Hadiths like one of the descendantsof Abu Lahab I gave E-V32 evidence from family tree it originated fro Makkah and it's the real Akkadian clade from archaelogical evidences and linguists according to top DNA companies and the Barnabas study, I showed them countless pictures BUT THEY ALL STILL DENY WA DAD WAALAN

What other hadiths do you have for us and what's the proof of this lineage of Cush? I thought he was the son of Xaam

techsamatar

I gave the hadiths about Kuus, I gave the hadiths about the black Arabs such as Ubaada ibn Saamit and the many black Sahaba, the linguistic definitions of the Arab colors and how white is actually still brown and not actually white, I gave the hadiths about the replacement of the Arabs by Salman Al Afarsi's people replacing the Arabs once they ruled and and the black and white sheep hadith, the countless sources of the Arabs flexing their black skin in Hadiths like one of the descendantsof Abu Lahab I gave E-V32 evidence from family tree it originated fro Makkah and it's the real Akkadian clade from archaelogical evidences and linguists according to top DNA companies and the Barnabas study, I showed them countless pictures BUT THEY ALL STILL DENY WA DAD WAALAN

What other hadiths do you have for us and what's the proof of this lineage of Cush? I thought he was the son of Xaam
maybe it’s the way yall come across and firstly you come across to them people that hate being Somali and want to larp as modern Arabs and even me who knows and has this Islamic historical and lineage knowledge and how Allah originated races and people today from sons of Nuh and their appearance etc I don’t try and go say am Arab and Semitic coz it comes across that your saying your modern Arabs and I will never want to be associated as race or relation to them coz we aren’t since they aren’t even from Shem.

so first be content with being Somali and you can say your Cushitic that’s furthest as of time period we in even tho Cush is from Shem and I know Cushitics in horn are pure Semites islamically but this identity has been usurped by children of jaspeth as Allah ordained and as our prophet predicted as sign of judgement day and it’s proof for Islam.

Yall need a lot training you first have this al adani guy who meat rides modern Arabs and pulls out charts to prove they are phenotypically and blood pure arabs when a child from village in kenya has more in common and relation to orginal Arabs then entire Saudi royal family just by colour and hair type. And stop using kafir sources and bible that is wrong about the children of Shem and ham it’s literally corrupt anonymous authored book not even by prophet Isa.

and lastly if people here aren’t bothered or don’t care then just be content with it ngl if I didn’t have no knowledge or anything I would think you lot are die hard modern Arab wannabes and that hate themselves being Somali.

Cush

Cushite Arab
maybe it’s the way yall come across and firstly you come across to them people that hate being Somali and want to larp as modern Arabs and even me who knows and has this Islamic historical and lineage knowledge and how Allah originated races and people today from sons of Nuh and their appearance etc I don’t try and go say am Arab and Semitic coz it comes across that your saying your modern Arabs and I will never want to be associated as race or relation to them coz we aren’t since they aren’t even from Shem.

so first be content with being Somali and you can say your Cushitic that’s furthest as of time period we in even tho Cush is from Shem and I know Cushitics in horn are pure Semites islamically but this identity has been usurped by children of jaspeth as Allah ordained and as our prophet predicted as sign of judgement day and it’s proof for Islam.

Yall need a lot training you first have this al adani guy who meat rides modern Arabs and pulls out charts to prove they are phenotypically and blood pure arabs when a child from village in kenya has more in common and relation to orginal Arabs then entire Saudi royal family just by colour and hair type. And stop using kafir sources and bible that is wrong about the children of Shem and ham it’s literally corrupt anonymous authored book not even by prophet Isa.

and lastly if people here aren’t bothered or don’t care then just be content with it ngl if I didn’t have no knowledge or anything I would think you lot are die hard modern Arab wannabes and that hate themselves being Somali.
Do you have anymore hadiths brother I'm tired of writing paragraphs every time and what's the evidence we are from Shem? Aren't Africans Hamites?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somalis assimilated some Ethio-Semitic speakers whenever we conquered the north alongside Afars in Djibouti/Eritrea and adopted some Arabs words after reacting the coast and establishing trading towns there. 😂 Booho Arab boy we’re still niggas

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Any unbiased Somali with above average IQ will acknowledge this truth without a shadow of a doubt akhi. I could've made this post way longer with even more evidence but it would become too much to read
Nigga are you disagreeing with the thousands of linguists that determined The somali language falls under the cushitic branch of afro-asiatic languages?!
Fulani language is closer to somali
Than arab is to somali language
Adopted loan words≠origins

Trending