Somali is a semitic language (WITH EVIDENCE)

Xoxoxo

VIP
I am very critical of Ethiopia politically and have been patiently waiting for the civil war to escalate. You can confirm my stance by reviewing my activities and comments on threads discussing Ethiopia's potential as a superpower.

They are the same of course, I just said theirs a chance they aren't pure.
It was a yes or no question habibti

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
It was a yes or no question habibti
They are the same you happy.

Now your turn to answer my question about Musa.

considering the common lineage of Shem shared by Bani Israel and the Arabs, we can analyze the features, hair, and complexion of modern Arabs, especially those from Yemen who often label themselves as the purest Arabs, in comparison to Musa. If you'd like, we can also broaden the comparison to include companions or family members of the prophet, as you prefer, to explore potential similarities further.

Don't run away habibti.

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
They are the same you happy.

Now your turn to answer my question about Musa.

considering the common lineage of Shem shared by Bani Israel and the Arabs, we can analyze the features, hair, and complexion of modern Arabs, especially those from Yemen who often label themselves as the purest Arabs, in comparison to Musa. If you'd like, we can also broaden the comparison to include companions or family members of the prophets, as you prefer, to explore potential similarities further.
Nah dude be honest i know that you don’t think they are the modern Abyssinian’s but watch your mouth walaal since this is not funny

techsamatar

@techsamatar so you agree with the hotep guy on us being modern Arabs? Yes or no?
Helll naaahh.

I aint got no relation to these mutts as of this time and era am just Somali-Cushitic, the identity of Shem has been usurped by children of jaspeth as its sign and proof of Islam and prophecy fulfilled by our Prophet.

Given your interest in Bible sources, this information aligns with Islamic historical context and narratives

Genesis 9:27
New International Version
May God extend Japheth’s territory; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth.”

Keep in mind that Japheth was the only son of Noah who was blessed with a very light-skinned/white complexion. All the varying degrees of whiteness found in Europeans and those resembling them are believed to have originated from the descendants of Japheth. They settled in the cold regions of Central Asia and gradually spread, eventually entering Europe through Eastern and Caucasus regions

Case closed, Goodnight Malab.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Helll naaahh.

I aint got no relation to these mutts as of this time and era am just Somali-Cushitic, the identity of Shem has been usurped by children of jaspeth as its sign and proof of Islam and prophecy fulfilled by our Prophet.

Given your interest in Bible sources, this information aligns with Islamic historical context and narratives

Genesis 9:27
New International Version
May God extend Japheth’s territory; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth.”

Case closed, Goodnight Malab.
Where in this thread did I mention being interested in the bible 😒

Edit:

so Japheth are the Cadaans, Sem are the Arabs and Canaan are the Jews? Is that what it is?

techsamatar

Where in this thread did I mention being interested in the bible 😒

Edit:

so Japheth are the Cadaans, Sem are the Arabs and Canaan are the Jews? Is that what it is?
we still got long way to go Malab, I will resume tomorrow.

Yes, according to the Islamic tradition, Japheth (AS) and his descendants include not only Europeans and Turks but also people who resemble their characteristics, such as Mongolians and even some Chinese. This diverse lineage, as mentioned in Islamic narratives, encompasses a wide range of ethnicities and cultures.

Also Yajuj(Gog) & Majuj(Magog) are two tribes from Japheth son of Nuh.

Chapter (18) sūrat l-kahf (The Cave)​

"Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no covering protection against the sun."

the Quran presents a scientific Miracle by discussing the significance of Melanin/Blackness and its implications for those lacking it. This specific verse, when read in its entirety, describes the moment when Dhul Qarnayn sealed Yajuj and Majuj. It's evident from the context that these individuals had a light complexion or were white, aligning with the lineage of Japheth. According to this interpretation, Japheth's descendants, including Yajuj and Majuj, had a unique light skin tone, distinct from others. This differentiation in complexion is attributed to the absence of melanin, marking a significant aspect highlighted in the Quran.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
*PLEASE READ ENTIRELY BEFORE DOWNVOTING*
As you all know, the Somali language has been classified as "Cushitic" since the 19th century by satanic colonialists. This couldn't be further from the truth. In this thread I will use linguistic evidence to debunk the hoax that is the Cushitic language family.

Somali is Semitic, close to languages such as Hebrew, Amharic, Tigre, Tigrinya. Somali, like Arabic has a triconsonantal root from which it makes verbs, adjectives and nouns, usually by adding vowels between the consonants (often times this root is semitic).

Somali is an SVO (Subject-Object-Verb) language, while Arabic is also an SVO language (SVO is the most common one, you can also use VSO, SOV but they are rarely used).

Somali has 3 cases (nominative, absolutive, and genitive), while Arabic has 3 (nominative, genitive and accusative).

The two languages have the same sounds, such as the Voiced postalveolar affricate, Voiceless postalveolar fricative, Voiceless velar fricative, Voiceless pharyngeal fricative, Voiced pharyngeal fricative, Voiceless uvular fricative, Glottal stop and Voiceless glottal fricative. These sounds are not shared with other "Cushitic" languages such as Rendille. This is also the case for the Agaw languages and Sidamo languages. Neither of them share the same sounds that Somali and Arabic share.

Now, some of you will see this and still argue "our languages are both afro-asiatic, this is expected", this is another common misconception with amateur linguists. What is considered the major difference between Semitic and other afro-asiatic languages is Non-concatenative morphology. Now non-concatenative morphology is a form of word formation and inflection in which the root is modified and which does not involve stringing morphemes together sequentially. Non-concatenative morphology is also found, but to a lesser extent and without patterns with ablaut in the stem in "Cushitic" languages such as Afar and Somali, it is not found in any other "Cushitic" language.

Now, here are some examples of south Arabian words present in the Somali language that are not present in any other non Semitic language (excluding Afar)View attachment 297368View attachment 297367

Please note that once again, bar habesha languages, afar and the current southern Yemeni dialect of Arabic these words are non existent in any other language except Somali. Next, I will show you just a few examples of the Arabic words present in the Somali language. Again I could post hundreds of examples but I will limit it to few (this post is already getting long)View attachment 297368View attachment 297370View attachment 297372

Even now there are plenty of other Arabic words missing such as malqacad(spoon), madiibad(bowl) ciyaal(children) xafiis (office) , xummad (flu) etc. These are just the few off the top of my head.
Lastly I’ll show some ethiosemitic words present in the Somali languageView attachment 297375
View attachment 297376
View attachment 297377
Combined, the Somali language in its entirety is almost entirely composed of Semitic words either from Sabaen, ethiosemitic languages (mostly southern) or directly from Arabic itself. This paired with the linguistic structure of the Somali language I think it’s fair to say our language is Semitic. I could go on longer about the differences in stratum between Somali and a few other Cushitic languages but this post is long enough already. I will tackle it in another post Insha Allah
There are many languages that have the same amount of cases, and the same type, doesn't mean they're related.

German has several cases and English has 0 disregarding pronouns, does this mean English and German are all of a sudden not related?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Combined, the Somali language in its entirety is almost entirely composed of Semitic words either from Sabaen, ethiosemitic languages (mostly southern) or directly from Arabic itself.
English has 40 percent french vocabulary, doesn't make it a romance language. Loanwords are not a factor in the relation between languages.

Somali and Arabic share some root words due to them both being Afro Asiatic. But Somali verbs are not root based like they are in the vast majority of semitic languages. In terms of grammar, and basic vocabulary we are undeniably cushitic.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
*PLEASE READ ENTIRELY BEFORE DOWNVOTING*
As you all know, the Somali language has been classified as "Cushitic" since the 19th century by satanic colonialists. This couldn't be further from the truth. In this thread I will use linguistic evidence to debunk the hoax that is the Cushitic language family.

Somali is Semitic, close to languages such as Hebrew, Amharic, Tigre, Tigrinya. Somali, like Arabic has a triconsonantal root from which it makes verbs, adjectives and nouns, usually by adding vowels between the consonants (often times this root is semitic).

Somali is an SVO (Subject-Object-Verb) language, while Arabic is also an SVO language (SVO is the most common one, you can also use VSO, SOV but they are rarely used).

Somali has 3 cases (nominative, absolutive, and genitive), while Arabic has 3 (nominative, genitive and accusative).

The two languages have the same sounds, such as the Voiced postalveolar affricate, Voiceless postalveolar fricative, Voiceless velar fricative, Voiceless pharyngeal fricative, Voiced pharyngeal fricative, Voiceless uvular fricative, Glottal stop and Voiceless glottal fricative. These sounds are not shared with other "Cushitic" languages such as Rendille. This is also the case for the Agaw languages and Sidamo languages. Neither of them share the same sounds that Somali and Arabic share.

Now, some of you will see this and still argue "our languages are both afro-asiatic, this is expected", this is another common misconception with amateur linguists. What is considered the major difference between Semitic and other afro-asiatic languages is Non-concatenative morphology. Now non-concatenative morphology is a form of word formation and inflection in which the root is modified and which does not involve stringing morphemes together sequentially. Non-concatenative morphology is also found, but to a lesser extent and without patterns with ablaut in the stem in "Cushitic" languages such as Afar and Somali, it is not found in any other "Cushitic" language.

Now, here are some examples of south Arabian words present in the Somali language that are not present in any other non Semitic language (excluding Afar)View attachment 297368View attachment 297367

Please note that once again, bar habesha languages, afar and the current southern Yemeni dialect of Arabic these words are non existent in any other language except Somali. Next, I will show you just a few examples of the Arabic words present in the Somali language. Again I could post hundreds of examples but I will limit it to few (this post is already getting long)View attachment 297368View attachment 297370View attachment 297372

Even now there are plenty of other Arabic words missing such as malqacad(spoon), madiibad(bowl) ciyaal(children) xafiis (office) , xummad (flu) etc. These are just the few off the top of my head.
Lastly I’ll show some ethiosemitic words present in the Somali languageView attachment 297375
View attachment 297376
View attachment 297377
Combined, the Somali language in its entirety is almost entirely composed of Semitic words either from Sabaen, ethiosemitic languages (mostly southern) or directly from Arabic itself. This paired with the linguistic structure of the Somali language I think it’s fair to say our language is Semitic. I could go on longer about the differences in stratum between Somali and a few other Cushitic languages but this post is long enough already. I will tackle it in another post Insha Allah
You being amxaaro habesha is now confirmed.

Cush

Cushite Arab
So you're saying oromo and somali are not related? You realise oromo and somali are around 5,000 year removed and very similar. Somali and Oromo can learn each other language in about 2-3 months. Since Cushitic languages of nomadic peoples like us maintained our language with very slow change compared to settled peoples.

Oromo were also camel herders. The oromo settled down en mass and became farmers soon after the futuh, and many oromo farmer like in hararghe and bale are just Somali Agriculturalists that git assimilated. Do you know any history about the region.

Somalis didn't come to the horn. We were always here, we are most native.

Proto Nilotes + Natufian (10,000 yrs) -> Proto Cushitic (10,000) - > Cushite (9,000)- > Proto lowland east Cushitic (7,000) - > east Cushitic (5,000) {Somali & Oromo split here} - > Proto Somali (2,500-2,000 yrs) - > modern Somali (2,000 - present)

This is roughly the lineage of the Somali People.
Actually the Oromos come in many haplogroups and are autosomal closer to Habesha, furthermore they absorbed Somalis and Hadiyya ethnic groups from Arsi and Bale all the way to Hararghe so their DNA doesn't prove anything, one of them was even E-Y18629

She is a Murtadah who disbelieved in Allah, his Angels, prophets and the last day
Evidence?

techsamatar

She is a Murtadah who disbelieved in Allah, his Angels, prophets and the last day
Don't make Takfir without proper knowledge unless you have concrete evidence and witnesses.

She was solely relying on Bible verses for lineage of Nuh Sons, and I simply corrected her. I never saw her denying the 6 Articles of Faith, as you accused her of doing

Hamzza

VIP
Don't make Takfir without proper knowledge unless you have concrete evidence and witnesses.

She was solely relying on Bible verses for lineage of Nuh Sons, and I simply corrected her. I never saw her denying the 6 Articles of Faith, as you accused her of doing
This is not Islam
Anyway, I am a Muslim, but I also keep in mind that anything can happen in the after life.

Maybe, another religious group was right after all? Or maybe no religion was right and we all had it wrong! The world is an interesting place and people are most off the time religious, so that they don’t feel alone and have someone to talk to.
A Muslim who isn't actually sure about Aakhira and if the god she believes is the true one

Xoxoxo

VIP
This is not Islam

A Muslim who isn't actually sure about Aakhira and if the god she believes is the true one
Hey I actually changed and even explained some time ago that I don’t believe in that anymore. I know that you’re trying to make a point but I’ve back tracked from my comment and asked only allah for forgiveness.

really low if you to actually snoop through all my older posts to just humiliate me wallahi

Trending