Somali is a semitic language (WITH EVIDENCE)

Xoxoxo

VIP
The fact you ignored the Hadith I won't even waste my time
But according to your claims you must be beneath me then since I’m half Arabic? Being a mutt or not I still have Arabic ancestry so kneel you Ana Arab
IMG_0596.jpeg

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
So you consider us to be semetic and not Cushitic, got it.

are you from UK perhaps? If not Europe?
UK.

Perhaps there's a misunderstanding, but let me clarify, sister. Semitic refers to people who descend from Shem, the son of Nuh. According to the Tafsirs I shared in previous messages, Cush, or the people known as Cushitic's, are indeed descendants of Shem. But we are still Cushitic and still semitic since Cush is grandson of Shem(AS)

Canaan>Kush>Shem.

Cush

Cushite Arab
But according to your claims you must be beneath me then since I’m half Arabic? Being a mutt or not I still have Arabic ancestry so kneel you Ana Arab View attachment 297402
You're not Arab and the hadith proves it

Zaid ibn Aslam related that the prophet (SAWS) saw a vision and told his companions about it. He said, “I saw a group of black sheep and a group of white sheep then mixed with the black sheep. I interpreted it to mean that the non-Arab Persians will enter Islam and then share with you your genealogy and your wealth.” The companions became surprised by what he (SAWS) said. Then one said, “The non-Arab Persians will enter our land, Oh Messenger of Allah?!” The Prophet (SAWS) then said, “Yes. By He Who Has my soul in His Hand, if the religion was hanging on the distant star, men from the non-Arab Persians would reach it and the luckiest of them would be the people of Faris.
(Reported in Suyuti, Jalal ad-Deen. “Tareekh al-Khulafaa (d. 1505).

Xoxoxo

VIP
UK.

Perhaps there's a misunderstanding, but let me clarify, sister. Semitic refers to people who descend from Shem, the son of Nuh. According to the Tafsirs I shared in previous messages, Cush, or the people known as Cushitic's, are indeed descendants of Shem. But we are still Cushitic and still semitic since Cush is grandson of Shem(AS)

Cush son of Canaan son of Shem.
Uh no that doesn’t make sense.

“Cush or Kush (/kʊʃ, kʌʃ/ Hebrew: כּוּשׁ Kūš; Ge'ez: ኩሽ), according to the Hebrew Bible, was the oldest son of Ham and a grandson of Noah. He was the brother of Mizraim, Phut, and Canaan. Cush was the father of Nimrod.”

“The land of Cush has been known by many names throughout history. The Egyptians knew the land as Cush. To the Greeks and Romans it was Aethiopia (or Ethiopia—though not to be confused with the modern nation located on the Horn of Africa). The medieval Arabs referred to the country as Nubia.”

I knew that you were a UK Somali, that means that hotep friend of yours might be one too perhaps

Xoxoxo

VIP

OMGGGGG YOU ARE THE SAME TYPE OFF HOTEP LIKE THOSE BLACK AMERICANS WHO CLAIM TO BE ISRAELITES

WALLAHI I AM WHEEZING THIS IS JUST SO SAD

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life

Uh no that doesn’t make sense.

“Cush or Kush (/kʊʃ, kʌʃ/ Hebrew: כּוּשׁ Kūš; Ge'ez: ኩሽ), according to the Hebrew Bible, was the oldest son of Ham and a grandson of Noah. He was the brother of Mizraim, Phut, and Canaan. Cush was the father of Nimrod.”

“The land of Cush has been known by many names throughout history. The Egyptians knew the land as Cush. To the Greeks and Romans it was Aethiopia (or Ethiopia—though not to be confused with the modern nation located on the Horn of Africa). The medieval Arabs referred to the country as Nubia.”

I knew that you were a UK Somali, that means that hotep friend of yours might be one too perhaps

I swear to God, I'm just going to wrap up this conversation. I believe I'm one of the most neutral civilised individuals here, standing solely on Islamic knowledge and facts. I did not come with charts and Kafir guess work sources.

I thought you had common sense, but it seems you need help. Maybe you should consider attending church and believing in "3-in-1" shampoo to fully embrace the reliability of the Bible.

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Qeelbax come look at these mentally deranged negroes 😂😩 the hotep one thinks just like a black American claiming to be an Israelite. He’s just denying his whole ass blood line

Xoxoxo

VIP
I swear to God, I'm just going to wrap up this conversation. I believe I'm one of the most neutral civilised individuals here, standing solely on Islamic knowledge and facts. I did not come with charts and Kafir guess work sources.

I thought you had common sense, but it seems you need help. Maybe you should consider attending church and believing in "3-in-1" shampoo to fully embrace the reliability of the Bible.
I need to attend church 😩😂😂😂😂😂 you’re giving me that as a suggestion/advice as a Muslim 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

y’all need to go outside and touch some grass

Trending

Latest posts