Somali incels? Where did they come from?

I'll give my two cents on this topics, Incel basically means you cannot attract a female despite doing everything in your power. Most Incels can have hobbies, have friends and doing other interesting things. If you don't fit the bill, in terms of Looks, height or whatever phenotype then its pretty much lights out.

Women decide in the west who they want to have sex with, nothing wrong with that. Evolution is a very harsh business, some people were just not meant to reproduce for whatever reason.

This. But they always can go to Somalia but we all we know those girls are not sexually attracted to them.

Lmaoo, are Somalis from the UK incels then?
Most actually should come from smaller towns/cities where people know one another and you don't want to risk you being seen in public with someone.

You don't have to worry about that in London. A big city like London is incredibly easy unfortunately to commit Zina. You meet too many people and shit happens. I've seen strangers on the train start talking and swap numbers with the intent of hooking up over there when I visited there a couple years ago.

Being an incel is a calling from God that you might have a higher purpose than chasing sexual gratification.

Maybe not such a bad thing in the modern era. Unfortunately many become toxic with hate and addiction.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being an incel is a calling from God that you might have a higher purpose than chasing sexual gratification.

Maybe not such a bad thing in the modern era. Unfortunately many become toxic with hate and addiction.

That is an interesting way of defending the hopeless no libidos citizens of the earth

Theres a huge presence of Somali incels on social media especially Twitter. I’m starting to see all these incel accounts pop out of nowhere dissing and harrasing girls.

Where did these guys come from? Do they got jobs? Do they have friends? Do they got jobs? Why are they mostly from the UK?

These wastemans create dh*lo exposing accounts where they expose the sin a Somali girl does in private trying to degrade her reputation.

Little do these incels know is that the more you expose and shame people, the more Allah will shame you and you’ll have to deal with him on the day of judgement.

The real question is, Why do they do what they do? What are they trying to achieve by degrading and on many occasions slandering them?
May be alittle off topic but what does a 'Pan Islamist' mean?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Incels probably have very high libidos, but they waste it all into a tissue or the drain.

:jcoleno:

Wait

Lets explore your earlier comment.

So are you saying. incels are by their own choice incels?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Depends on the incel in question I guess.

Wait

i will rephrase my question. Your earlier comment implied that Incels are called to higher calling, implying sex in not their priority or nature?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Incels need to realise there is a bigger World out there. By being anti-women they are putting women on a pedestal. 2 dozen minutes of sexual pleasure does not make up for 24 hours in a day.

Incels should castrate themselves and focus on helping the World in other ways.

Wait

i will rephrase my question. Your earlier comment implied that Incels are called to higher calling, implying sex in not their priority or nature?
There just sad low life evil individuals who hate and degrade women especially online.

There incels for a lot of reasons like being bullied, not having anything productive to do or they feel like there socially considered low in society. A bunch of hateful insecure toxic individuals is what they are.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Incels need to realise there is a bigger World out there. By being anti-women they are putting women on a pedestal. 2 dozen minutes of sexual pleasure does not make up for 24 hours in a day.

Incels should castrate themselves and focus on helping the World in other ways.

I beg your pardon?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There just sad low life evil individuals who hate and degrade women especially online.

There incels for a lot of reasons like being bullied, not having anything productive to do or they feel like there socially considered low in society. A bunch of hateful insecure toxic individuals is what they are.

Why do incels like to be bullied?

Trending