Somali incels? Where did they come from?

One thing I've noticed in my stay at beloved Hotel of SomaliSpot located in the middle of no where is..... we love to put each other down.
I've seen this in real life. I get more love from ajnabi's than Somali's. Somali's are the biggest xaasid's ever.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
No kidding. We each have four pious women waiting for us back home.
:pachah1:
But these incels don't care. It has to be a London . No other woman will suffice, hence the unending rage.
:mjlol:
:susp:That doesn't sound geeljire like at all.

It sounds like these incels are addicted to the allure of the succubi. Little does he know all that awaits for him are STDs and providing for his(or maybe someone else's) bastard children.
Oh well, ignorance is bliss I guess.:manny:

I'll give my two cents on this topics, Incel basically means you cannot attract a female despite doing everything in your power. Most Incels can have hobbies, have friends and doing other interesting things. If you don't fit the bill, in terms of Looks, height or whatever phenotype then its pretty much lights out.

Women decide in the west who they want to have sex with, nothing wrong with that. Evolution is a very harsh business, some people were just not meant to reproduce for whatever reason.

Tukraq

VIP
I'll give my two cents on this topics, Incel basically means you cannot attract a female despite doing everything in your power. Most Incels can have hobbies, have friends and doing other interesting things. If you don't fit the bill, in terms of Looks, height or whatever phenotype then its pretty much lights out.

Women decide in the west who they want to have sex with, nothing wrong with that. Evolution is a very harsh business, some people were just not meant to reproduce for whatever reason.
sounds like a Buch of nonsense, get yo game up playa

sounds like a Buch of nonsense, get yo game up playa

Game is important, so is Charisma. Don't get me wrong here. A good looking guy is still going to have to talk and move to women even if they show them interest, but some guys can have all of that still not get through the door.

I personally blame . Fkd the whole game up. Instantly made a world of sex craved perverts.

100% and its not even a so.ali thing. The amount of guys I seen record girls they are smashing, sometimes sneakingly and sometimes convince them its only for us and then share with everyone is crazy. Somalis are nothing in this area compared to whites and other people. Basically we are generation and sex is seen as a bragging thing. Its also a way to ruin a girl in tje future if she gets a new man. Sadly too many dumb girls agree to it

Especially the ones who obsess over phenotype and features(bet they have futo)
Very jilec indeed
I agree, it’s super corny when some Somali men obsess over looks saying shit like “i got nice soft curly hair and a nice small nose.”
A lot of Somali guys are obsessed with looks more then females are. Very feminine.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
I agree, it’s super corny when some Somali men obsess over looks saying shit like “i got nice soft curly hair and a nice small nose.”
A lot of Somali guys are obsessed with looks more then females are. Very feminine.
Moreover,its funny how the same ones who spew racist remarks against Bantus and West Africans are the ones who quote an ayah when they see some random Somali girl doing something funny.
Ohhh the irony

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
100% and its not even a so.ali thing. The amount of guys I seen record girls they are smashing, sometimes sneakingly and sometimes convince them its only for us and then share with everyone is crazy. Somalis are nothing in this area compared to whites and other people. Basically we are generation and sex is seen as a bragging thing. Its also a way to ruin a girl in tje future if she gets a new man. Sadly too many dumb girls agree to it
I don't even know how they tolerate being with someone who has a body count above zero.They actually admire it and look for someone who has the most "hoes".I am baffled by how this type of culture is still around.

I don't even know how they tolerate being with someone who has a body count above zero.They actually admire it and look for someone who has the most "hoes".I am baffled by how this type of culture is still around.

Its a pride thing. To say to a guy I smashed your girk and show him video means that guy cant be with her. I blame hip hop. But then again I blame hip hop culture for most thing lol

How do Somali incels even exist? Warya if you're that pressed just book a ticket back home and get married to a local girl.

Getting girls isn't that hard. Getting a quality women though? Mission impossible

Getting a quality man is just as impossible

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Its a pride thing. To say to a guy I smashed your girk and show him video means that guy cant be with her. I blame hip hop. But then again I blame hip hop culture for most thing lol
Entertainment in these coumtries is something else

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
They are trolling, incels are secretly in an unhappy marriage, divorced or no woman has ever looked them in the eye, not even their mum:lolbron:

Women don't need providers, also alot of these dudes see these chads and tyrones online dating and think its real life, of course good looking people will do well online, online dating is shallow as hell