Somali incels? Where did they come from?

Theres a huge presence of Somali incels on social media especially Twitter. I’m starting to see all these incel accounts pop out of nowhere dissing and harrasing girls.

Where did these guys come from? Do they got jobs? Do they have friends? Do they got jobs? Why are they mostly from the UK?

These wastemans create dh*lo exposing accounts where they expose the sin a Somali girl does in private trying to degrade her reputation.

Little do these incels know is that the more you expose and shame people, the more Allah will shame you and you’ll have to deal with him on the day of judgement.

The real question is, Why do they do what they do? What are they trying to achieve by degrading and on many occasions slandering them?

Incels usually come from areas where somalis arent really rated or respected. These guys are smart but socially awkward. They get clowned by the 'cool' xalimos and gangster farahs but the farahs are usually are able to converse with these incels about islam or somali culture...so their hatred is more towards somali women

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The incel crowd is mostly 1997+ generations who rely on social media to get girls

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Send them to the reer badiyo where they’ll be fed nothing but hilib ari and caano geel, learn how to fight and not be a meek socially awkward qumayo, after a few years they’ll come back to the west and become ultimate slayers :fittytousand:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I personally blame . Fkd the whole game up. Instantly made a world of sex craved perverts.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
How do Somali incels even exist? Warya if you're that pressed just book a ticket back home and get married to a local girl.

Getting girls isn't that hard. Getting a quality women though? Mission impossible

How can you be Somali and an incel? There are plenty of Xalimo's with low standards to get with :siilaanyosmile:

How can you be Somali and an incel? There are plenty of Xalimo's with low standards to get with :siilaanyosmile:

One thing I've noticed in my stay at beloved Hotel of SomaliSpot located in the middle of no where is..... we love to put each other down.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How do Somali incels even exist? Warya if you're that pressed just book a ticket back home and get married to a local girl.

Getting girls isn't that hard. Getting a quality women though? Mission impossible
No kidding. We each have four pious women waiting for us back home.
:pachah1:
But these incels don't care. It has to be a London . No other woman will suffice, hence the unending rage.
:mjlol:

One thing I've noticed in my stay at beloved Hotel of SomaliSpot located in the middle of no where is..... we love to put each other down.
I agree, Somalis are there own enemy. They would rather see another Somali dragged down then do good due to various selfish reason.

I agree, Somalis are there own enemy. They would rather see another Somali dragged down then do good due to various selfish reason.
Now is normally the time where a Spot member would hypothesize why that's the case and have a limited iq discussion on what's wrong with the somali people.