Somali incels? Where did they come from?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah depends on the incel like I said.

Stop exposing me for heavens sake my Basra :ileycry:

Walahi i am learning alot of about incels, unfortunately too much knowledge can make me miserable :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why live your entire life sexually frustrated? Monks have done it traditionally and it makes sense - you can reach your zenith with asceticism.

Huuno If u would read your history, monks did not castrate themselves. They lived celibate lives with their membrane still attached.

the culture of castration was started by the Ottomans " Moslems" who castrated servants in order they dont sleep with their women in the harems

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Huuno If u would read your history, monks did not castrate themselves. They lived celibate lives with their membrane still attached.

The culture of castration was started by the Ottomans " Moslems" who castrated servants in order they dont sleep with their women in the harems

Read about the Chinese Eunuchs, many of them became rich, powerful, influential, philanthropists, philosophists etc because they had a permanent post nut clarity in their minds.

I'm the only person who has offered a potential solution in this thread because Incels are cheating themselves out of a great shot at life by keeping onto their genitalia. You are a woman so by default you are biased enough to hate them rather than help them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Read about the Chinese Eunuchs, many of them became rich, powerful, influential, philanthropists, philosophists etc because they had a permanent post nut clarity in their minds.

I'm the only person who has offered a potential solution in this thread because Incels are cheating themselves out of a great shot at life by keeping onto their genitalia. You are a woman so by default you are biased enough to hate them rather than help them.

The chinese Eunuchs served the same purpose. The castrating served a purpose of not impregnating a higher born woman of the leader.

Incels are just misfortuned.

Mckenzie

VIP
The chinese Eunuchs served the same purpose. The castrating served a purpose of not impregnating a higher born woman of the leader.

Incels are just misfortuned.

In those days Incels didn't really exist. Society was not superficial enough to overlook males with unfortunate qualities that aren't attractive today. It was about wealth and influence. The rich got with the rich and the poor got with the poor.

Incels are a modern day problem and a modern day solution is castration, that will save them the mental torture of not receiving female attention and it will save you from their repercussions.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In those days Incels didn't really exist. Society was not superficial enough to overlook males with unfortunate qualities that aren't attractive today. It was about wealth and influence. The rich got with the rich and the poor got with the poor.

Incels are a modern day problem and a modern day solution is castration, that will save them the mental torture of not receiving female attention and it will save you from their repercussions.

Aaaah in a modern world, if a male is a castrated, he can still be approached by horny women for shukaansi.

I guess i am trying to see your logic, what is the purpose of castration in the modern day? Are you saying the castration will improve the attitudes of incels towards women? Basically make them into tom boys without testicles like u?

Mckenzie

VIP
Aaaah in a modern world, if a male is a castrated, he can still be approached by horny women for shukaansi.

I guess i am trying to see your logic, what is the purpose of castration in the modern day? Are you saying the castration will improve the attitudes of incels towards women? Basically make them into tom boys without testicles like u?

Castration kills sexual desire. It's a peace of mind for someone who can't get laid. What's so hard to understand?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Castration kills sexual desire. It's a peace of mind for someone who can't get laid. What's so hard to understand?

Wrong! During Ottoman times, they used to castrate perfectly little boys with high sex drives. Even after castrations, they had desires and energy in their brains. Its well documented

like butch lesbians

Trending