Somali Guys angrily say that Somali women have too much Kibir and Unrealistic Expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
What's with this rinse and repeat? Niggas writing essays on the same shit every other day. Don't you guys ever get tired of this? :faysalwtf:

All Somalis talk about during Ramadan is marriage and relationship topics. On Twitter baan khaatin billah ka joognaa and now they've imported that shit here :bell:

All Somalis talk about during Ramadan is marriage and relationship topics. On Twitter baan khaatin billah ka joognaa and now they've imported that shit here :bell:

It's not just Ramadan. A significant percentage of threads here are love related. I'm trying to figure out what makes it so intriguing to these people. :cosbyhmm:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Wait what? What point are you making..

:what1:

Are you not implying that iskadhal can have two meanings like iskadhal madow iyo cadaan and iskadhal MJ?

I'm saying iskadhal means mixed race, therefore you can't say it depends on the context it's used in.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Are you not implying that iskadhal can have two meanings like iskadhal madow iyo cadaan and iskadhal MJ?

I'm saying iskadhal means mixed race, therefore you can't say it depends on the context it's used in.
Yeah it means mix-race 99% of the time, but if someone says "I'm MJ iskadhal" they mean that they're MJ on both sides.

That's what I meant deh..
:browtf:

I've also noticed most girls here prefer to marry someone their own age. If you're 23 and looking for someone who has their shit together then go for someone a few years older.

Your message is on point but your dealing with a group of people that are cursed whom neither know what's good for them nor what's bad.

You could put a Prophet to them on a line up and they wouldn't be able to differentiate him from others, that's despite being blessed with a level of innate intuition that's far superior to males, which they switch off in their prime years only to turn it back on in their 30's or when it's too late.

They wouldn't have survived without this in the past, what would take a smart man a long series of careful interrogations to find out about a women would take them under 10 minutes to assess about a man

But for some bizarre reason this new generation diaspora hippy filth have gone a step further then just ignoring those Godly intuitions, like you said they actively seek out same-age same-class same-primary school room mate kid.

They expect some peasant dude at the age of 21 to have what's only possible to accomplish much later, then they wonder why most of them become single mothers or spinsters.

These are cursed vile people I have no sympathy for because they are destroying society with their decisions with regards to the vile spawn burden they constantly breed, the statistics are shocking in regards to the link between crime/prostitution and those coming from broken homes.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
You shouldn't even look twice at someone who doesn't meet expectations. Tons of ppl are too easily mowed down by this-is-as-good-as-it-gets-ism when they're facing a shitty outlook, so they hold on and act suprised when the change Sam Cook promised doesn't come. People DONT change.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's not just Ramadan. A significant percentage of threads here are love related. I'm trying to figure out what makes it so intriguing to these people. :cosbyhmm:
To be honest it's mix of crying for attention and boredom I would say:pachah1:

All this faraax or xalimo can't meet expectations bs is getting repetitive. We need have different topics instead of beating a dead horse:ivers:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I really hate the full head of hair expectation...that's a really hard one to overcomb
plsrecede.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending