Somali Guys angrily say that Somali women have too much Kibir and Unrealistic Expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but it looks like @Periodicbrilliance and @Gambar were right about Reer Henny iyo Qaxwo, I mean Reer Canada :snoop:

SMH at these dudes :snoop:

Somali Queens (I want to @ all of you but I don't want to leave any Queens out, abayo macaans like malawax iyo malaab, abayo macaans like canjeero iyo oodkac) what are your responses to this?

Is it true Somali women have too much kibir and unrealistic expectations?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No we don't have unrealistic expectations tbh.

Every woman wants a man that's respectful, financially set to take care of his family, educated, 6'5, dark skinned, curly haired, nice smile, reer magal who smells better than designer colognes, a man who loves to travel, who's MJ iskadhaal, who can cook, sing, funny, speaks in top notch afsomali.

It's not too much.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Some girls have unrealistic expectations while others have simple goals that lazy guys view as unreasonable. Marriage should be viewed as cooperation, not a give and take.

If both people work, they should share house duties. If only the guy works then the girl should do the housework.
Both people should raise the child, I don't get men who think their duty stops at bringing the money for the child's things.

Getting riled up about the one girl who wants a model who cooks and brings income for the family and labelling all girls like that isn't the way to go.

Gambar

VIP

Every woman wants a man that's respectful, financially set to take care of his family, educated, 6'5, dark skinned, curly haired, nice smile, reer magal who smells better than designer colognes, a man who loves to travel, who's MJ iskadhaal, who can cook, sing, funny, speaks in top notch afsomali.

It's not too much.
I agree with all that except the iska dhal part :browtf:

It's not too much.

Not alot of Somali guys fit your expectations :mjlol:

But inshallah you find one that does abayo macaan like chocolate chip cookies :stevej:

Some girls have unrealistic expectations while others have simple goals that lazy guys view as unreasonable. Marriage should be viewed as cooperation, not a give and take.

If both people work, they should share house duties. If only the guy works then the girl should do the housework.
Both people should raise the child, I don't get men who think their duty stops at bringing the money for the child's things.

Getting riled up about the one girl who wants a model who cooks and brings income for the family and labelling all girls like that isn't the way to go.

I agree but alot of Somali guys just want a housewife who can cook or clean, they don't want cooperation, they want traditional gender roles in the household.

Wife cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids and he brings the money in.

I would argue that majority of Somali girls have low standards when it comes to Somali males in the west. It's really not asking much to want your spouse to be someone you are physically attracted to and that's able to care for a family.

Last edited:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I agree but alot of Somali guys just want a housewife who can cook or clean, they don't want cooperation, they want traditional gender roles in the household.

Wife cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids and he brings the money in.

Westernized girls have different values and have expectations that suit that. but some westernized guys are also guilty of having different values, where they want a woman who works while keeping the housewife role. In response the women up their standards, maybe asking for a guy with a higher salary so they could just be a housewife, or having a handsome husband that others will make envy. That's when guys start screaming about unrealistic expectations, not realizing their demands are unrealistic as well.

I disagree with him, the fast majority have low exceptions just like the males, placing a monetary value on yourself is cheapness, ish and a manifestation of low self-esteem, not kibir nor a manifestation of a high self esteem which most morons interpret this as.

I would argue the man have far lower expectations based on the types of women they wife and worse what they agree to, this has nothing to do with kibir or unrealistic expectations whatsoever.

Mohamud

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
somali girls in canada generally have high expectations until university is over with and they understand that their own value needs to match the one they're demanding

very few have that so naturally the standards start dropping a little. also somali dudes eventually get their act together after uni as well and they kind of just meet in the middle.

somali girls in canada generally have high expectations until university is over with and they understand that their own value needs to match the one they're demanding

very few have that so naturally the standards start dropping a little. also somali dudes eventually get their act together after uni as well and they kind of just meet in the middle.

Yeah from what I have noticed, through out their university years they set extreme standards like the Guy needs to have a 6 figure salary etc.

Once they graduate and reach the 27+ age they just settle for a person on the same playing field as them or slightly below which is a far cry from the standard they set a couple years back.

There's that group and then a group who date while they're young and eventually have a shot gun wedding. Most I know are of that sort lol.

It's not too much.

That's a search filter

dating-site-filter-gif.gif

It's not too much.

giphy.gif

wanting a spouse who is financially secure, respectful and moderately attractive is honestly the bare minimum of anyone's expectation. we have kibir according to Somali men because the majority of them can't meet even one of these expectations so they want us all to take them as they are with no questions asked. of course there are many Somali women on their level so they should seek each other out and not expect the rest of us to have low standards.

Yeah from what I have noticed, through out their university years they set extreme standards like the Guy needs to have a 6 figure salary etc.

Once they graduate and reach the 27+ age they just settle for a person on the same playing field as them or slightly below which is a far cry from the standard they set a couple years back.

I've noticed this too. They're standards drop once they get older, smell the qaxwo, and see the real world. In university, Somali girls are very unrealistic. When they get older that's when reality sets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending