Somali Guys angrily say that Somali women have too much Kibir and Unrealistic Expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Just get tattoos and khamis while pretending to be a convert. All kibir will go and you will get all you want for a mere apple. This applies
mostly in the west.

Or do what Silanyo did and become celibate.

upload_2017-6-20_15-28-11-png.21595

I don't have any problem with you not lowering your standards, in fact I welcome it. Just don't use it as an excuse to marry Abu Tyrone who considers selling salafi books in the town centre as a form of full time employment, or Josh who works in a call centre.:ufdup:
i dislike salafis so unless abu Tyrone is on my level or above, he can keep it moving too. theres no 'as long as he is muslim' round here.

Most girls will say you don't meet their expectations when you are still in school, hustling and trying to make something of yourself because most aren't intelligent enough to plan for the future. Even tho they know they wouldn't marry the guy for a year or two, they still reject a guy who is a year or two away from being successful. :mjkkk:Then they want you when you made it?:what1:

My advise to you lot is to consider guys who are going somewhere as well because every xaliimo is is also looking for that one that has it altogether, competition is higher etc..

Most girls will say you don't meet their expectations when you are still in school, hustling and trying to make something of yourself because most aren't intelligent enough to plan for the future. Even tho they know they wouldn't marry the guy for a year or two, they still reject a guy who is a year or two away from being successful. :mjkkk:Then they want you when you made it?:what1:

My advise to you lot is to consider guys who are going somewhere as well because every xaliimo is is also looking for that one that has it altogether, competition is higher etc..
most of us are Muslim so there is no way we'll be entertaining a nigga for two years while he gets his stuff together. why not pursue a girl when you sort yourself out instead.

most of us are Muslim so there is no way we'll be entertaining a nigga for two years while he gets his stuff together. why not pursue a girl when you sort yourself out instead.
If you are ready to settle down, then by all means look for that guy that has it all. But most girls and guys start chatting at least a year before they are ready for marriage. So during the time yall talk , and get to know each other, this fella can have it all as well. if you are 22 and plan to marry around 24, then if you see a faara who will be done with school and have a good job by then, what's wrong with that? No one marries within months of meeting someone. My point you have to recognize when someone has a potential.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
:russ:

Unfortunately, I want a girl from qurba joog. I love them too much to go back home and find a wife :banderas:

Laakin why chase what you can't have ?

To them waxaad tahay male sxb ? qimo ma lihiid that's what they're saying the few that supposedly meet their expectations are a dying breed

You unfortunately don't fall under that category sxb

:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

If you are ready to settle down, then by all means look for that guy that has it all. But most girls and guys start chatting at least a year before they are ready for marriage. So during the time yall talk , and get to know each other, this fella can have it all as well. if you are 22 and plan to marry around 24, then if you see a faara who will be done with school and have a good job by then, what's wrong with that? No one marries within months of meeting someone. My point you have to recognize when someone has a potential.
that makes sense. if its just getting to know each other while young then there's no problem at all. i don't think a 22-year-old is expected to have everything sorted out so unless the girls are wanting to get married straight away, which is unfeasible in that situation, there's no problem getting to know each other while you both grow. that's of course if he is on the course to better things and not just sitting around.

that makes sense. if its just getting to know each other while young then there's no problem at all. i don't think a 22-year-old is expected to have everything sorted out so unless the girls are wanting to get married straight away, which is unfeasible in that situation, there's no problem getting to know each other while you both grow. that's of course if he is on the course to better things and not just sitting around.
Yeah if you start out young while you yourself attend university or do whatever else you are doing, you'll have more time, more options to choose from. Pick the one with the best potential eventually. But if u wait until ur ready, you'll have to wait even longer to asses them all and see who fits etc...
Start chatting guys from early age, even if he doesn't have shit to his name, certain guys will make something of themselves in the long run and are very reliable regardless of what life throws at you, those are the ones girls should pick.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
No we don't have unrealistic expectations tbh.

Every woman wants a man that's respectful, financially set to take care of his family, educated, 6'5, dark skinned, curly haired, nice smile, reer magal who smells better than designer colognes, a man who loves to travel, who's MJ iskadhaal, who can cook, sing, funny, speaks in top notch afsomali.

It's not too much.
What is MJ iskhadhaal? A man who only makes MJ babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.