Somali guy with his Palestinian wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
lool wasnt there a somali chick that married a palestinian dude..i remember the comment werent nice the hypocrisy :ftw9nwa:

I didn't see that but may Allah bless that marriage also. Palestinians are amazing people and I would gladly give my sister to one of our pious brothers from there.

I didn't see that but may Allah bless that marriage also. Palestinians are amazing people and I would gladly give my sister to one of our pious brothers from there.
They are my least favorite arabs.....having said that its like picking your favorite deadly disease. They all are terrible end of the day

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why do you think I'm kidding? that I wouldn't give my sister to a pious muslim brother with a strong character? you telling me i should deny a brother because of his ethnic background?
waar beenta iska dhaaf your sounding like those "as long as hes muslim:p" somali pre teens from 2008

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
why do you think I'm kidding? that I wouldn't give my sister to a pious muslim brother with a strong character? you telling me i should deny a brother because of his ethnic background?

"The believers are but brothers, so make reconciliation between your brothers and fear Allah that you may receive mercy."

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Palestinians are the lowest of the low. They still hate us for the Lufthansa thing and are racist as f. I don’t believe they need statehood when their country is split in 2 parts (hamas is safe tho dont get me wrong)
Lufthansa is nothing to be proud about

You guys need to stop posting threads of somalis marrying out. It's not an achievement. Y'all don't go around highlighting 2 somalis on Twitter who are married so why an interracial couple. Is it more special??

Especially when a Somali marries an arab yall love it

But a Somali marrying a Madow would get negative attention. Stop fantasising over arab and somali couples. It screams inferiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending