Somali guy with his Palestinian wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
U dont know? My father was there wallahi. It was in the 70s and somalis opended up aden adde to them. We let in a team of german ops and they blew the shit out of them;it was one of the most infamous plane hijackings
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufthansa_Flight_181

Do you think that our president missed an opportunity by not telling the Germans they needed to supply him with loads of weapons in exchange for them to be allowed into the country to complete their rescue.

We would have already started invading Ethiopia by that point I believe.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Do you think that our president missed an opportunity by not telling the Germans they needed to supply him with loads of weapons in exchange for them to be allowed into the country to complete their rescue.

We would have already started invading Ethiopia by that point I believe.
It was during the war, by then (77) we lost already. Our plans were weak and ethiopia had more backing, we could have won if we used better tactics (eg; cut off ethiopias main ports and focus on bombing military camps, then moving men into the land after all points are secure).

It was during the war, by then (77) we lost already. Our plans were weak and ethiopia had more backing, we could have won if we used better tactics (eg; cut off ethiopias main ports and focus on bombing military camps, then moving men into the land after all points are secure).

Is the ports were the foreign troops and weapons came in or?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So are we for interracial marriages or not? I'm getting confused at this point.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I gotchu your @Hilowle you baited yourself dumb nigga. I knew you was a multinick all this time.

By the way. I have no self esteem issues It was harmless trolling. If I did have self esteem issues I wouldn't have made a whole thread saying I was just lying lol.

Next time be smart my guy. Don't be a multinick loser. @Sheikh I was right lmaoo.

Lool @RichEnoughForGucci did @kobe qarxis himself? :pachah1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yh lol. Just because the nigga was banned. Lol he is a victim of bullying.

The only thing that got him pissed was me referring xamar as bombadishu he got hurt and started calling me a sheegato on his @Hilowle account smh what a waste of a human. His hooyo should've swallowed him.

#victimsneedlove #prayforvictims:frdfvsb:
I've stopped being surprised about your insults ever since you called Afghan women Taliban :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yh lol. Just because the nigga was banned. Lol he is a victim of bullying.

The only thing that got him pissed was me referring xamar as bombadishu he got hurt and started calling me a sheegato on his @Hilowle account smh what a waste of a human. His hooyo should've swallowed him.

#victimsneedlove #prayforvictims:frdfvsb:

Wow the dulmi is real then. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending