Somali guy with his Palestinian wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You guys need to stop posting threads of somalis marrying out. It's not an achievement. Y'all don't go around highlighting 2 somalis on Twitter who are married so why an interracial couple. Is it more special??

Especially when a Somali marries an arab yall love it

But a Somali marrying a Madow would get negative attention. Stop fantasising over arab and somali couples. It screams inferiority complex.
These people are sad and some admins moderators approve of such topics, but when I post something legit, instantly they brand it OFFTOPIC or as Qashin or something else.

These people are sad and some admins moderators approve of such topics, but when I post something legit, instantly they brand it OFFTOPIC or as Qashin or something else.

Cali

Not true. The problem is the double standards. When the blokes here see a Somali guy with any ajnabi woman, they wail and mashxarad for him, but when they see a Somali female with an ajnab, their synchronised disses comes out poetically.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You guys need to stop posting threads of somalis marrying out. It's not an achievement. Y'all don't go around highlighting 2 somalis on Twitter who are married so why an interracial couple. Is it more special??

Especially when a Somali marries an arab yall love it

But a Somali marrying a Madow would get negative attention. Stop fantasising over arab and somali couples. It screams inferiority complex.

coming from a person that pretended for months to be a exotic colombiana half breed :dead:

its clear you have some self esteem issues if you made up such a lie in a somali forum.

Cali

Not true. The problem is the double standards, when the blokes here see a Somali guy with any ajnabi woman, they wail and mashxarad for him, but when they see a Somali female with an ajnab, their synchronised disses comes out poetically.
Double standards kulaha. Its our men's type of thinking that's preserved our race for so long. Othewise we'd just be another lowly Oromo tribe. Atleast with this guy, if he leaves his wife he can easily find a Somali. And his kid will have Qabil. If it was a Somali woman marrying out, that would be 4-7 less Somalis being born.

coming from a person that pretended for months to be a exotic colombiana half breed :dead:

its clear you have some self esteem issues if you made up such a lie in a somali forum.
I gotchu your @Hilowle you baited yourself dumb nigga. I knew you was a multinick all this time.

By the way. I have no self esteem issues It was harmless trolling. If I did have self esteem issues I wouldn't have made a whole thread saying I was just lying lol.

Next time be smart my guy. Don't be a multinick loser. @Sheikh I was right lmaoo.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I gotchu your @Hilowle you baited yourself dumb nigga. I knew you was a multinick all this time.

By the way. I have no self esteem issues It was harmless trolling. If I did have self esteem issues I wouldn't have made a whole thread saying I was just lying lol.

Next time be smart my guy. Don't be a multinick loser. @Sheikh I was right lmaoo.

im curious, what made you pick colombia out of all countries? what caught your eye? half sacad half escobar kulaha :dead:

Double standards kulaha. Its our men's type of thinking that's preserved our race for so long. Othewise we'd just be another lowly Oromo tribe. Atleast with this guy, if he leaves his wife he can easily find a Somali. And his kid will have Qabil. If it was a Somali woman marrying out, that would be 4-7 less Somalis being born.

National

It is 2018 and not in 1990's clan civil wars, do you think qabiil will be relevant to the next generation or the one after them? What has qabiil done for you personally? Do they pay your bills? Marry who you want and we shouldn't concern ourselves with the decisions made by two adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts