Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaleel gender based sections are a bad idea, it will kill the forum since it will discourage interaction between the sexes, a bit like
Saudi Arabia.

:francis:

I think it would be a good idea sxb. We could mentor a few of these struggling kids who clearly lack a positive male role model in their families without qaxbads like @dhegdheer spewing their xaar all over the place.

Just keep @Bielsa out and we good. :idontlike:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
You cant be honest with men these days. Just got to lie about having your hymen in tact. Sick of judgemental men
OP dont worry, hadaa ka tawbad keente...be honest.
You'll find someone.
I dont know whats in your heart but if you deeply regret your past sins and you're sincere you'll find someone who'll love you for you.

Noolow walaashey. Don't worry.

You don't like Bielsa?

Maxaa? :damnmusic:

I mostly don't have a problem with him even though we disagree on just about everything. But he's way too much on that :superman:and would be counterproductive to one of the primary agendas of the forum. He might even take things posted on there in private to the gabdo to gossip about it because he sees it as his "duty". :whoa:

What the actual f*ck @DiricLover waad ii sixirtay

Anyone else wanna make a confession :mjcry:

giphy.gif

how dare an ashy abdi talk about whether or not you're perfect, especially in regard to your virginity? His opinions became irrelevant the day he opened his mouth to talk about you.
He is probably a ran through hoe and doesn't even care to begin with, yet he wants to speak on others

It hurts me when girls with hearts of gold make mistakes and then are open about them.
Meanwhile another xalimo will pretend she's the perfect muslimah do 2x the amount of the shit you did and act as if she's better than you.

Islamically you're not even supposed to tell people.

And never lower your standards abayo macaan, make tawba and move on.
It's between you and God.
I can understand you might be more understandable when it comes to non virgin guys but don't limit yourself like that.

Keep up your appearances just like every other xalimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts