Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I said show me where it states it's permissible for you to ask and give me examples from the sunnah.

This is the Quran you insane woman, the fornicator marries the fornicator and the chaste marries the chaste.

You are very close to kufr if you deny the literal words of the Almighty.

Quran 24:3 Surah Nur

Not necessarily, a girl who gets passed around in the same group of males is usually well known. The poor girl is vulnerable and these stupid guys prey on her vulnerability that more then likely stemmed from mental health issues. Girls like her more often then not are having sex not by choice but rather due to exploitation. I'm not saying girls like that don't deserve love but I definitely think they need therapy more. Someone who is not a virgin by choice is a different story.
How would you differentiate someone who's vetting against this first type of girl and one who's making virginity based inquiry.

Unfortunately, asking the latter is an extreme form of avoidance of the first.

Last edited:
Where does it say ASK your future partner are you a virgin before marrying her? Which saahaba asked his future wife? Give me an example of the prophet asking?
This is the Quran you insane woman, the fornicator marries the fornicator and the chaste marries the chaste.

You are very close to kufr if you deny the literal words of the Almighty.

Quran 24:3 Surah Nur

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Where does it say ASK your future partner are you a virgin before marrying her? Which saahaba asked his future wife? Give me an example of the prophet asking?

So how would one know if the partner is a Zani(yah)

:drakekidding:

There are no loopholes

Imam Ahmad recorded that `Abdullah bin `Amr, may Allah be pleased with him, said that a man among the believers asked the Messenger of Allah for permission (to marry) a woman known as Umm Mahzul, who used to commit adultery, and who had stated the condition that she should spend on him. So he asked the Messenger of Allah for permission, or he mentioned the matter to him. The Messenger of Allah recited to him: (above ayah)

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Waryaa @Bahal stop embarrassing yourself MUNAAFIQYAHOW WEYNAADE.
so, you use Islaam when you have an agenda or when it suites your purposes but when it doesnt you just leave it?
When you are debating abt religion come with Clear cut hadiith sunnah and what popular scholars commented on the subject.
@Angela Davis is right,( now, before you attack me and call me names here me out.) When two people are very serious abt getting married both sexes have a right to ask each other abt their virginity but lets say if a woman looses her virginity through zinaa(at this point she sincerely repents to Allah) and she got married and her husband didnt find out she doesnt have to tell him because Allah concealed her sins for her( i personally wouldnt want to know).

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE YOU BEASTS START ATTACKING ME.
https://islamqa.info/en/84364
https://islamqa.info/en/137912

Wallahi islaam is a truly fair religion.
:rejoice:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
so, you use Islaam when you have an agenda or when it suites your purposes but when it doesnt you just leave it?
When you are debating abt religion come with Clear cut hadiith sunnah and what popular scholars commented on the subject.
@Angela Davis is right,( now, before you attack me and call me names here me out.) When two people are very serious abt getting married both sexes have a right to ask each other abt their virginity but lets say if a woman looses her virginity through zinaa(at this point she sincerely repents to Allah) and she got married and her husband didnt find out she doesnt have to tell him because Allah concealed her sins for her( i personally wouldnt want to know).

Salafist claptrap.

The Quran is clear

:siilaanyolaugh:

Religion is very useful in these cases.

Cukaash

Salafist claptrap.

The Quran is clear

:siilaanyolaugh:

Religion is very useful in these cases.
Wallahi billahi tallahi munaafiq oo iis Nacay baad tahay.
UFF!! You're an ugly Soul inside out.
I feel sorry for the ones who will call you a father wallahi.

WALLAHI IF ALLAH GAVE YOU THE POWER TO SEE YOUR CHARACTER IN HUMAN FORM.
WALLAHI I SWEAR YOU WOULD LOOSE YOUR MIND AND BECOME CRAZY.

You responded much more eloquently than I have so thank you!

Wallahi islaam is a truly fair religion.
:rejoice:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi billahi tallahi munaafiq oo iis Nacay baad tahay.
UFF!! You're an ugly Soul inside out.
I feel sorry for the ones who will call you a father wallahi.

WALLAHI IF ALLAH GAVE YOU THE POWER TO SEE YOUR CHARACTER IN HUMAN FORM.
WALLAHI I SWEAR YOU WOULD LOOSE YOUR MIND AND BECOME CRAZY.

Imam Hanbal even went a step farther and said the marriage of a chaste individual and a zani(yah) is automatically annulled once the individual's past history is revealed.

:umad:

Cukaash

@CanadianQueen this is sincere advice from a muslim somali brother of yours.
Everybody has a past abaayo macanto. I see all the "males" in here have ganged up on you.
Hear from a fellow man.

Everybody has a past whether it is good bad or horrible...judging from your post you seem sincere(if youre not trolling that is) about getting advice but that kind of exposure is not wise on an internet forum like this. im sorry for my previous comments coz it came from a place of ignorance.

Now, i see you want to get married and the guys you are meeting have no right to aak you about your virginity if they are not very serious about marrying you and before you guys hit me with, "well how do you know if they are not serious if you dont tell them." well im assuming @CanadianQueen is a grown ass educated woman who clearly has had experience with men to realize when a nigga isnt serious about marrying her.

@CanadianQueen queen abaayo chillax i for certainly believe this is a way of Allah protecting you from useless, qashin men.
And if you happen to meet a man you feel is very serious about marrying and he asks, id say dont lie to him, if he truely loves you and is very satisfied with you and you him then he will not wanna know how, when, where with who. He'd put a ring on your finger and never bring up your past. And if you get married and he doeant realize you dont have to tell him and dont feel guilty coz THE ALMIGHTY is on yoir side and has concealed you sins.

ABAAYO II BAASHAAL, NEVER LOOSE HOPE AND SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN YOU DESERVE.

I personally wouldnt wanna know about my wifes bad past as long as im satisfied with her religious commitment and her pleased with mine..

I be like "Lets make babbies."
:shaq:

Cukaash

Imam Hanbal even went a step farther and said the marriage of a chaste individual and a zani(yah) is automatically annulled once the individual's past history is revealed.

:umad:
Yeah exactly a ZAANIYAH.
you clearly dont read what you post huh, munaafiqyahow?

Get the f*ck outta here, you just argue for the sake of arguing.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah exactly a ZAANIYAH.
you clearly dont read what you post huh, munaafiqyahow?

Get the f*ck outta here, you just argue for the sake of arguing.

Zaniyah is a goddamn fornicating dick sucking .

What part of that don't you understand?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Listen as i said earlier if i guy doesn't like you because your not a virgin then he aint worth it.However,i for one will most definitely ask my future spouse if she's a virgin or not it's my right to know and being a proud virgin myself it is not hypocritical.Just putting that out there

Cukaash

Zaniyah is a goddamn fornicating dick sucking .

What part of that don't you understand?
Yeah exactly fornicat-ING..
Didnt your hooyo take you to school?
Dont you know the use of ING in the English language?
:drakewtf:

Geed kaan xunn waa doqon ileen.
:mjlol:

Loooooooool at proud virgin. I don't know why I found that so funny. Good for you and your ability to hold on to your virginty.
Listen as i said earlier if i guy doesn't like you because your not a virgin then he aint worth it.However,i for one will most definitely ask my future spouse if she's a virgin or not it's my right to know and being a proud virgin myself it is not hypocritical.Just putting that out there

SenseSays

Years to look forward to

Foreal. This dude isn't Muslim yet he's throwing down quotes from the Qu'ran. :draketf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Foreal. This dude isn't Muslim yet he's throwing down quotes from the Qu'ran. :draketf:

How does my religion or lack thereof have any bearing on this discussion.

Islamic beliefs are clear cut and easy to understand, probably why it was so readily accepted by millions in a few short decades.

The diin is clear on this matter.

I suspect I am surrounded by Ahlul Bidcah

:susp:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
How does my religion or lack thereof have any bearing on this discussion.

Islamic beliefs are clear cut and easy to understand, probably why it was so readily accepted by millions in a few short decades.

The diin is clear on this matter.

I suspect I am surrounded by Ahlul Bidcah

:susp:

Leave the diin out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.