Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if women stopped excusing men from asking such ridiculous questions. What kind of a grown woman thinks it's a "normal" question for a man to ask. I wouldn't want to be with someone who only wants to be with me because I'm a virgin. I would want the man who would stick by me regardless. So please to all the women allowing these Somali men to get away with surface level conversations about virginty ... please stop the nonsense...don't allow a man to question your vagina.
So asking about your virginity means it is the only reason why he wants to be with you? You are so irrational it is making me think you are not an adult.
Don't try and minimize the issue of virginity because it is a big deal to most Muslims and it always will be.

A man had the right and choice to marry whoever he wants and if he not being ok with a non virgin chick is one of his reasons, then he is more than justified.

Kulahaa no Muslim man will ask you such question lol. Sorry but the majority will. Your body is yours to do with whatever you want but when you want to get married, it is up to that man to accept you or reject you and rejecting you would be a right he has. Don't talk nonsense!

If a woman I was talking to had an issue with that question, she is getting dropped.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
He is the type that will end up with town bikes because he is soft ass nigga. :mjlol:

I want a virgin dammit! And if she is not, there is always @Cukaash to wife her up.:hemad:
Where in my post did i say a muslim man has no right to ask abt a woman's virginity?
I clearly stated that before in my posts.

Stop proving points with insults like a little boy. As far as is comes to Islaam everything is covered i brought you evidence from Quran and sunnah. You bring me something.
Debate like a man not a 15 year old kid.

Last edited:

Cukaash

As the man you have a right to know & personally I would be honest put it all out there likewise I would want her to do the same. Some guys such as yourself it's calm you don't mind if a woman you want to marry has experimented with other men but majority of us it's integral that we know, it's imperative so let's just agree to disagree.
So asking about your virginity means it is the only reason why he wants to be with you? You are so irrational it is making me think you are not an adult.
Don't try and minimize the issue of virginity because it is a big deal to most Muslims and it always will be.

A man had the right and choice to marry whoever he wants and if he not being ok with a non virgin chick is one of his reasons, then he is more than justified.

Kulahaa no Muslim man will ask you such question lol. Sorry but the majority will. Your body is yours to do with whatever you want but when you want to get married, it is up to that man to accept you or reject you and rejecting you would be a right he has. Don't talk nonsense!

If a woman I was talking to had an issue with that question, she is getting dropped.

This is a xujo upon you two guys.
@Congnitivedissonance where in the Quran and Sunnah does it say that you should know abt your wife/husbands past sins?
I clearly stated and told op to be honest abt her virginity to let the man decide whether he will marry her or not. I dont know what you two are trying to argue.

Bring me evidence then i will verify and research on it then come with a conclusion.
Please stop with the "What kind of man" "i personally" talk. We both know that Islaam is what Allah wants and not what we want.

Shaydaanka iska naar. Ok.
I can't debate with a man who has the mentality of a five year old. No man of value discusses topics like that with his future wife and no woman is obligated to disclose that to a suitor. If you have hadiths to back up your demands, than I can at least understand that you are coming from a place of knowledge but from the sounds of it you know nothing about the deen.

Don't hate because I choose to educate myself and my rights. Go back to the badiyo and find a woman who doesn't know better but to engage with your psycho ways.

You've obviously been triggered by this topic. Listen, a man of value wants a woman who has remained chaste and not some ran through , regardless of that man's individual sexual history. The type of man who won't ask or care about their potential wife's history is the type of man who will just take anything they can get, and that's the sad hard reality. Just like there is a difference between the millionaire who orders his M6 brand new with all of the custom upgrades and no mileage, and the guy who will take the 10 year old 320i that's had more owners than there are people in @McLovin's clan. :heh:

Most of you BLM radical atheist feminists don't want an actual man, but a submissive and feminine cuck that subsidizes your lifestyle while you "swing" with the side-dudes. That's what it means to be "progressive" and "contrarian" today. Forget these ashy abdis and their "patriarchy". :mjlol:

The majority of men who are on the sunnah won't ask. The so called somali fake muslims who barely know how to read the quraan and can't even understand the arabic used to write the quraan will pick and choose what they like about the deen and will add bullshit.

Stop making it compulsory that a woman NEEDS to disclose that before she gets married. That is false and any dimwit you find who is willing to discuss that...shows the type of depth you want from the relationship. Stop obsessing over virginity. There are more important things to discuss if you want marriage. Unless all you are thinking about is sex and all you want from the marriage is sex.

:umwhat:So if we don't inquire about a potential spouse's past how are we to implement the ayah that says zina committers are for zina committers? The quran is very clear on this and you both keep coming back with where in the Quran does it say this. Perhaps, you should learn the Quran before you ask that question.

I don't think you folks should minimize the issue.
What is wrong with wanting a virgin wife Horta? and if a guy wants a virgin wife, how is he to know without asking? War kuwani maxaa ka si ah?

Yes I will minimize the issue. What about girls who get raped and aren't virgins? It's a stupid criteria. There are a variety of reasons why someone isn't a virgin and no woman needs to wear a bold non-Virgin sign around her neck. If someone did commit zina and Allah chose to hide their sins, that is between them and Allah. You don't have a right to know and she doesn't have to TELL YOU. If you commit a sin, you shouldn't broadcast it. You should keep it to yourself. If he does ask, she can choose not to answer.
:umwhat:So if we don't inquire about a potential spouse's past how are we to implement the ayah that says zina committers are for zina committers? The quran is very clear on this and you both keep coming back with where in the Quran does it say this. Perhaps, you should learn the Quran before you ask that question.

I don't think you folks should minimize the issue.
What is wrong with wanting a virgin wife Horta? and if a guy wants a virgin wife, how is he to know without asking? War kuwani maxaa ka si ah?

The majority of men who are on the sunnah won't ask. The so called somali fake muslims who barely know how to read the quraan and can't even understand the arabic used to write the quraan will pick and choose what they like about the deen and will add bullshit.

Stop making it compulsory that a woman NEEDS to disclose that before she gets married. That is false and any dimwit you find who is willing to discuss that...shows the type of depth you want from the relationship. Stop obsessing over virginity. There are more important things to discuss if you want marriage. Unless all you are thinking about is sex and all you want from the marriage is sex.
Is it wrong for a man to want a virgin woman?

Zina is a big deal in Islam, and it is among few other sins for which a person is punished in the grave. When Allah talks about it in the Quran, he doesn't say don't do zina, he says don't go near zina. Old habits die hard.

What I find strange is how you argue that women shouldn't be questioned about their virginity, why then are you trying to force guys accept girls for marriage regardless when some of them want a virgin wife?

You can argue all you want but in our relogion and culture, it is encouraged that we remain and marry virgin. If you no longer subscribe to those beliefs that's your call.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to know if you are dealing with a chaste women. Allah placed them higher than those who sleep around and I trust Allah's judgement more than you ignorant one.

Yes I will minimize the issue. What about girls who get raped and aren't virgins? It's a stupid criteria. There are a variety of reasons why someone isn't a virgin and no woman needs to wear a bold non-Virgin sign around her neck. If someone did commit zina and Allah chose to hide their sins, that is between them and Allah. You don't have a right to know and she doesn't have to TELL YOU. If you commit a sin, you shouldn't broadcast it. You should keep it to yourself. If he does ask, she can choose not to answer.
:snoop: We are talking about virginity lost through pre marital sex. Why are you getting off topic? A rape victim or a woman previously married is of course exempt from this. What reason would a non married Muslim have not to be virgin? And you are right, she doesn't need to answer but silence to me would be very suspicious, and that would be the end of it.

Cukaash

Is it wrong for a man to want a virgin woman?

Zina is a big deal in Islam, and it is among few other sins for which a person is punished in the grave. When Allah talks about it in the Quran, he doesn't say don't do zina, he says don't go near zina. Old habits die hard.

What I find strange is how you argue that women shouldn't be questioned about their virginity, why then are you trying to force guys accept girls for marriage regardless when some of them want a virgin wife?

You can argue all you want but in our relogion and culture, it is encouraged that we remain and marry virgin. If you no longer subscribe to those beliefs that's your call.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to know if you are dealing with a chaste women. Allah placed them higher than those who sleep around and I trust Allah's judgement more than you ignorant one.
Its not wrong for a man to want a virgin wife.
Dont expect for a virgin if youre not one yourself.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:

@Cukaash what do you make of what your good sister said:kanyehmm:

Its not wrong for a man to want a virgin wife.
Dont expect for a virgin if youre not one yourself.
I agree that it would be hypocritical to expect one if you are not yourself. Both genders should not engage in sex before marriage and if they do, they should disclose it if their partner wants to know and end the relationship.

Cukaash

No one should deceive or lie to anyone especially someone they intend to marry:ufdup:
To you it'll be easy to tell but to her she'll have everything to loose. Her marriage, family and even her reputation coz if you divorce or end the relationship gossip and romours will float around and everything is fucked.
She'll open herself to scandal and her reputation flies out the window.

You cant be honest with men these days. Just got to lie about having your hymen in tact. Sick of judgemental men

You can do a hymen reconstruction surgery, which in the UK is free, not sure about the costs in Canada, a lot of Pakistani and women of Arab origin do this, because if you think Somali's are bad, you haven't seen what their men are like, they would kill you over it.

After this quick Surgery you can then claim that you are a virgin and 'bleed' in bed to prove it, all you need to do next is to just shut your big mouth, act like a lady, talk less, dress modestly, move to a different city and your problems are solved.

Cukaash

You can do a hymen reconstruction surgery, which in the UK is free, not sure about the costs in Canada, a lot of Pakistani and women of Arab origin do this, because if you think Somali's are bad, you haven't seen what their men are like, they would kill you over it.

After this quick Surgery you can then claim that you are a virgin and 'bleed' in bed to prove it, all you need to do next is to just shut your big mouth, act like a lady, talk less, dress modestly, move to a different city and your problems are solved.
This is cheating saaxib.

Cukaash

I agree that it would be hypocritical to expect one if you are not yourself. Both genders should not engage in sex before marriage and if they do, they should disclose it if their partner wants to know and end the relationship.
Ok this is a long shot.

Lets say @AbdiJohnson khaniisnimo ayuu ka tawbad keeney( which i pray salaatul layl he does.:kendrickcry:)..and he started fucking with females, he meets this woman that he really likes and she says she is a virgin and asks abdi if he is a virgin too.
Is he gonna go like "Babe im not a virgin coz i been qarxised by some niggas in the futo."?
By this time Abdi has sincerely repented.

@Cukaash that isn't the same thing. It isn't just about virginity. One should be honest about their past. And yes abdikhaniis would have to say that he was once gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending