Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this thread did numbers. Thanks for the support (and hate). I would respond further, but i am kind of over the topic. Turns out you're not you when you're hungry. I've had a snickers since then.

Here's a genius idea: Stick with non-virgin men. Ever thought about that? :ohhh:
:salute:

Exactly. Fornicators should stick to their own kind.

This is thread is sick and disgusting because the thread starter is almost asking for sympathy for having sex outside marriage.

Honesty has gotten me no where with men
The minute a grown man asks me something as stupid as whether or not I'm a virgin ..the relationship is over. It's so silly. It's my fucking body and it belongs to me. What I choose to do with it is up to me. No man should ever feel entitled to question what I do with my vagina.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You wouldn't be the first Somali woman to lie about her body count so why even admit?

I'll be damned if I admit anything. Honesty is overrated.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
The minute a grown man asks me something as stupid as whether or not I'm a virgin ..the relationship is over. It's so silly. It's my fucking body and it belongs to me. What I choose to do with it is up to me. No man should ever feel entitled to question what I do with my vagina.

no random man should. But if he is talking to you about marriage then he can ask it. Then chooses if he is ok with your answer or not

Thats like him saying you cant ask him if he has stds because what he does with his body is his business.

I'm shocked that you see yourself that way. The problem honey isn't that you aren't a virgin but that you have no self-esteem. You'll only attract men who think of you the way you think of yourself. There are women who have had children out of wedlock with non-Somali men who weren't Muslim and ended up getting married to Somali guys who actually had their shit together. Stop judging yourself on assumptions you think the Somali community has about you. There are people who are 100 times worse then you who commited the most heinous crimes. Hold your head up high and develop self-esteem. If you think losing your virginity is a mistake ...that's fine learn from it but don't lower your standards and punish yourself because you think a "good guy"won't want you. A truly good decent human being doesn't even ask questions like that. I'm not religious but I know if you commited a sin you don't have to broadcast it to the world. You can keep your sins to yourself.
Believe me, I know where i stand as far as my worth in Somali community and culture in regards to lack of virginity and having a past. Which is EXACTLY why I settle for those who are beneath me. These men are no spring chickens or angels themselves. I have lowered my standards dramatically since being deflowered. And I get nothing for it except a washed up, haggard, broke, short, double standard having man. Where is the justice?

And you don't have to answer it. Trust me I know the deen, I've been raised on it my whole life and I know that islamically you do not have to answer it and in fact it's better that you do not broadcast sins. A man on his deen wouldn't ask questions like that.
no random man should. But if he is talking to you about marriage then he can ask it. Then chooses if he is ok with your answer or not

Last edited:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
And you don't have to answer it. Trust me I know the deen, I've been raised on it my whole life and I know that islamically you do not have to answer it and in fact it's better that you do not broadcast sins. A man on his seen wouldn't ask questions like that.
I'm saying he CAN ask it if he wants to and there is nothing wrong with it deen wise or otherwise. Your saying he shouldnt ask it but you cant decide what he should or shouldnt do. You said yourself no one can tell you what to do. You can choose not to answer it but to most men that itself is answer enough

:ohno:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Where he chooses to stick his dick is his business.

Last I checked not being a virgin isn't contagious.

It absolutely is because if your man stayed virgin he will always be labelled as the man who married fornicator. Why should a practicing muslim who avoided the temptation of fornication be labelled as "the guy who married a non virgin". Thats like a death sentence.

Not if women stopped excusing men from asking such ridiculous questions. What kind of a grown woman thinks it's a "normal" question for a man to ask. I wouldn't want to be with someone who only wants to be with me because I'm a virgin. I would want the man who would stick by me regardless. So please to all the women allowing these Somali men to get away with surface level conversations about virginty ... please stop the nonsense...don't allow a man to question your vagina.

I'm saying he CAN ask it if he wants to and there is nothing wrong with it deen wise or otherwise. Your saying he shouldnt ask it but you cant decide what he should or should do. You said yourself no one can tell you what to do. You can choose not to answer it but to most men that itself is answer enough

:ohno:

I have no response to your silly statement.
It absolutely is because if your man stayed virgin he will always be labelled as the man who married fornicator. Why should a practicing muslim who avoided the temptation of fornication be labelled as "the guy who married a non virgin". Thats like a death sentence.

I have no response to your silly statement.

Its not inagine if your children find out you was sleeping around before you married their father. that would haunt them for the rest of their lives. so saying what you do with your body is your business is silly. In a nutshell you have destroyed a mans samcad which can lead to paranoia and depression and have children who have mummy issues. If thats not contagious then I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What she does with her vagina is her business and she is not required to disclose anything to you.

If she wants to get married to me, best believe it is my right to know where the puss been.

Ain't nobody want they child growing in a womb haunted by the ghosts of aborted children.

Status
Not open for further replies.