Somali government accused of hiring internet trolls

Not surprising. There are a lot of pro government trolls on Twitter; in fact, way too many for a failed, pathetic leader. It's impossible for him to have that many supporters, even from the Marehan and Murusade clans. The Marehans and Murusade in real life are not such enthusiastic supporters.

Wasn't there a photo circulating of Farmaajo attending a Republican BBQ in NY state? He learns from the best.

:mjlol:

She’s been getting abit emotional lately :mjpls:

has she reported my posts for cyber bullying yet?

Nah. I don't think I have ever seen her report anything. @embarassing doesn't complain lol

There are people who report posts for the silliest reasons. I would say 10% are really absurd. Someone once complained about someone not using the standard font everyone else uses. It seems to have triggered them. Another complained about @SomaliWadaniSoldier username and demanded that it be changed because he is not a wadani. I think that was last year.

:gucciwhat:

Macalin M

Out here
Nah. I don't think I have ever seen her report anything. @embarassing doesn't complain lol

There are people who report posts for the silliest reasons. I would say 10% are really absurd. Someone once complained about someone not using the standard font everyone else uses. It seems to have triggered them. Another complained about @SomaliWadaniSoldier username and demanded that it be changed because he is not a wadani. I think that was last year.

:gucciwhat:
I report quite a fair few posts of my own that I don’t want up. Haven’t done it much recently but apologies lol

I report quite a fair few posts of my own that I don’t want up. Haven’t done it much recently but apologies lol

I don't see dumb reports from you. Almost all reports from users are worthy of being reported for whatever reason. There's a few on here who are triggered over the weirdest things. They need help. Why would someone else's font use or someone else's username bother you? I'm trying to remember other reports because they were hilarious but disturbing.

:mjlol:

@embarassing are you one of the paid trolls?

:mjpls:
There are no paid trolls. Ive seen 0 evidence for it, most of the pro FG personalities I see online seem like regular people with differing opinions.

There is more evidence for bots on here, large groups parroting the same BS constantly.

Its just an excuse people use to excuse all the support the govt has (which is majority of regular ppl).

Evidenced by the huge support the govt gets everywhere they go, here are examples of it in Puntland and Galmudug.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Its just an excuse people use to excuse all the support the govt has (which is majority of regular ppl).

Evidenced by the huge support the govt gets everywhere they go, here are examples of it in Puntland and Galmudug.

Those clips from PL were mostly during his first visit where folks around the country welcomed his election. I doubt we will ever see a fraction of that if he ever returns. He squandered alot of goodwill from PL public by his hostility.

Those clips from PL were mostly during his first visit where folks around the country welcomed his election. I doubt we will ever see a fraction of that if he ever returns. He squandered alot of goodwill from PL public by his hostility.
There is 0 evidence for that, just your assumptions. Most of you were speaking the exact same way before the visit in the video so im sorry its hard for me to take you serious.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
So Deni was right. We have amnesty intl and voa news confirming it after puntland post. So we know they used donor money but how it was used will be interesting.

There are no paid trolls. Ive seen 0 evidence for it, most of the pro FG personalities I see online seem like regular people with differing opinions.

There is more evidence for bots on here, large groups parroting the same BS constantly.

There are no bots here, but people that are bootyclapping for their clans.

Those people coming out to support Farmaajo don't know any better and are just jolly people like Somalis back home naturally are. They want any semblance of unity and governance. You'd have thousands coming out in Hargeisa too if the authoritarians there didn't threaten them with imprisonment and beatings.

Farmaajo is a failure and a loser, just like the other failures and losers that rule Puntland, Somaliland and the other lala lands. They are not qualified to run a small business.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Those people coming out to support Farmaajo don't know any better and are just jolly people like Somalis back home naturally are. They want any semblance of unity and governance. You'd have thousands coming out in Hargeisa too if the authoritarians there didn't threaten them with imprisonment and beatings.

Farmaajo is a failure and a loser, just like the other failures and losers that rule Puntland, Somaliland and the other lala lands. They are not qualified to run a small business.
:gucciwhat:.

Well my point was that most people support him, and you just agreed.

Thats what he was trying to deny.