Somali government accused of hiring internet trolls

There are a few things I disagree with actually.

Deteriorating security? Hasn’t the SNA recently secures more and more of the Shabelles and flushed AS out? They conduct more bimbings because they’ve been pushed out. Almost everyday NISA catches them or foils their bombings and the bombs explode with 0 casualties or are dismantled. Do you prefer under HSM where they were in and all over the city and took taxes, there was no need for them to bomb as much.

I was there during HSM time and I have family in Xamar. You need to show me a bit more the internet talking points.

Also it’s not a qabil thing, show me where I’ve ever said anything bad about HSM although I’ve always heard from family even before I knew anything about anything that he was very corrupt. (Not in comparison to anything idk he could’ve been an angel compared to those before him, just speaking on what I remember rn.)
Do al shabaab not tax Mogadishu port. Are you insane or something. What about qaraxi zoobe where 2000 people where killed. What about the bombing inside banadir HQ which killed the mayor of Mogadishu. What about the daily bombings.

Let them self destruct I’ve never seen a candidate easier to run against then now(Jeb bush levels) if 1p1v I may seriously consider running, it’s like alienating the entire populace not being smart politically is alien to them :drakelaugh:couple that with low energy weak politicians in farmaajo and kheyre who can’t handle grilling it’s a wrap in an democratic election, I’d be shocked if he even beat me in gedo district(he hasn’t done anything for them) and I’d campaign there viciously
They think they’ll get an extension but as soon as the 4 years is done they’re gone. Even if the head of parliament has to be an interim president.

Why are you asking me delete it than? Why make that comment and again I posted the amnesty article which has no biased or any need to lie.
lol you know why I asked you and it has everything to do with personal reasons. Whatevs.

Okay so the absolute only evidence you have is one article written in Nairobi Kenya by a Kikuyu? Interesting. And very lowly of you.

OGs MJs hawiye apart from mururdade isaaq raxanweyn apart from haarin are all against you and you’re arguing you’re the majority when N&N supporters are not even 10% of the population.

You’re arguments have resorted to outbursts against isaaq and tagging hiraab and saying tolayay. The same hiraab that you want to turn into gun oo xinyaha laga garaco.

There is an old saying laangaab waa ehlu naar.
Keep crying Dr Osman 2.0., even this basement dwelling forum would’ve majority voted Farmaajo in.

Until you can come with more than fan fiction and random SL Facebook posts, stay mad .

Last edited:
Do al shabaab not tax Mogadishu port. Are you insane or something. What about qaraxi zoobe where 2000 people where killed. What about the bombing inside banadir HQ which killed the mayor of Mogadishu. What about the daily bombings.
They don’t tax anything legit anymore. And what about those bombings? lol of course you would use those things as political talking points. Yes what about them did I not address? The SNA are at war with them and pushed them out of most of the Shabelles. They sometimes mount suicide attacks like in some major western cities and get away with it. Point?

I’ll post their nearly daily attacks that are caught and dismantled by NISA, SNA, and the police force. (Not that you care but for the decent normal Somalis reading).

They think they’ll get an extension but as soon as the 4 years is done they’re gone. Even if the head of parliament has to be an interim president.
What will you do if NN gets 4 more years? Will you post a thread accepting you were out of touch with reality?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol you know why I asked you and it has everything to do with personal reasons. Whatevs.

Okay so the absolute only evidence you have is one article written in Nairobi Kenya by a Kikuyu? Interesting. And very lowly of you.

So you think it was appropriate For you to send personal attacks at me? :kodaksmiley:
And read what I said about the evidence. I posted an article so stop asking me lol

They simply won’t even if they try to hold a fake election xoog baa lagu maqunin
You’re so Miskeen. Look at your post history and look at how none of it ever came true.

What will you do if they win?
So you think it was appropriate For you to send personal attacks at me? :kodaksmiley:
And read what I said about the evidence. I posted an article so stop asking me lol
:hillarybiz: K so your evidence is a kikuyu in Nairobi lol, great stuff guc!

No surprise here.

They are very focused on maintaining this fake image but are not doing anything to reconcile Somalis. They have spent their term amassing money and trying to install puppets across Somalia.
They N&N have no shame they claim Garoowe online is owned by Kenya when we know this news outlet has been operating for more than 10 years.
Why would Kenya resort to use Garoowe online to mock Fatmajo when Fatmajo himself willingly bends over for Kenya.

It wasnt Blackie that postponed the ICJ water despute hearing yet they N&N always blamed madhoobe for the ICJ water despute claimming he is like responsible for the water despute.