Somali government accused of hiring internet trolls

Looool. You’re citing a Kenyan Kikuyu based “amnesty international” about press freedom in the country with 0 evidence or examples, when you’ve never created one about the region you’re from, that has arrested people over track suits. You tried Gucci but you’re as trashy as the weirdest weirdos on here.

Can you show me evidence of the Federal govt ever arresting or stopping anyone from their opinion? People are allowed to even spread dangerous lies in Mogadishu where the government is seated, forget the rest of the country.

This article is a Kikuyu joke. I don’t care about any news out of Kenya. Especially at this moment in time.

Also loool, if people are getting deleted off Facebook twitter or any social media platforms it has something to do with them violating the rules on that platform. Or do you think the FG is paying twitter and FB too?

No surprise here.

They are very focused on maintaining this fake image but are not doing anything to reconcile Somalis. They have spent their term amassing money and trying to install puppets across Somalia.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Looool. You’re citing a Kenyan Kikuyu based “amnesty international” about press freedom in the country with 0 evidence or examples, when you’ve never created one about the region you’re from, that has arrested people over track suits. You tried Gucci but you’re as trashy as the weirdest weirdos on here.

Can you show me evidence of the Federal govt ever arresting or stopping anyone from their opinion? People are allowed to even spread dangerous lies in Mogadishu where the government is seated, forget the rest of the country.

This article is a Kikuyu joke. I don’t care about any news out of Kenya. Especially at this moment in time.

Also loool, if people are getting deleted off Facebook twitter or any social media platforms it has something to do with them violating the rules on that platform. Or do you think the FG is paying twitter and FB too?
I’m trashy for posting news from a verified account ? :mjpls:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

Your government hires internet trolls fam :russ: just to maintain their fake image

No surprise here.

They are very focused on maintaining this fake image but are not doing anything to reconcile Somalis. They have spent their term amassing money and trying to install puppets across Somalia.
I’m trashy for posting news from a verified account ? :mjpls:
Yup. Trashy and desperate. Evidence?

Even then, would it ever compare to your clan enclave arresting people for FB posts and track suits? Lool shows how fake you are.

Anyway post the evidence and examples. Nobody cares about verified accounts from Kikuyus, we all know why the Kenyans are mad.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yup. Trashy and desperate. Evidence?

Even then, would it ever compare to your clan enclave arresting people for FB posts and track suits? Lool shows how fake you are.

Anyway post the evidence and examples. Nobody cares about verified accounts from Kikuyus, we all know why the Kenyans are mad.
I posted an article from amnesty international and they mentioned it :gucciwhat:

or is that runned by kenya as well ? :heh:

I posted an article from amnesty international and they mentioned it :gucciwhat:

or is that runned by kenya as well ? :heh:
So you have no evidence? I’ll give you a second chance to post.

Lool no, Kenyans don’t run amnesty international, I thought you attended post secondary? This is Amnesty, East Africa, where is that based? Who wrote the article? After you figure that out you’ll have your answer. But if it’s legit, you’ll have no problem posting the evidence for the claims. Ill wait.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So you have no evidence? I’ll give you a second chance to post.

Lool no, Kenyans don’t run amnesty international, I thought you attended post secondary? This is Amnesty, East Africa, where is that based? Who wrote the article? After you figure that out you’ll have your answer. But if it’s legit, you’ll have no problem posting the evidence for the claims. Ill wait.
I was being sarcastic about asking if it’s Kenyan runned. Instead of questioning your government you attack me :mjlol:

I’m tired of your deflection. More and more people see it but you obviously can’t for some reason. I guess the majority is weirdos,basement dwellers and insane to you amirite ?! :mjkkk:

amnesty international is Uk based so miss me with that it’s kikuyu propaganda bullshit

Last edited:
I just got attacked by an army of Mareexaan and Dhulbahante trolls on twitter for being critical about Farmaajo. Is Farmaajo a tribal chief or the president of the Somali nation who is subject to criticism?
:ayaanswag:
I don't support N&N nor do I support the opposition. I was observing the politics for a while and trying to stay neutral stating my opinions.

With the opposition I had long debates and most where qabiil chauvinist and others where borderline insane conspiracy theorists. But none of them made the debate personal, nor did they attack my personality they addressed the issues. It was an actual debate.

But the N&N supporters don't do debate. They call you fake news or refuse to address the issue and start attacking your personality. It's almost like facing fanatics who refuse to critisize their leaders like they are some sort of saints.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Rationale what you experienced is what is just happening right now in this very thread between me and embarrassing. I noticed these n&n bots tend to just personally attack. Another thing I noticed they tend to get emotional about a government that doesn’t know they exist. As if they’re getting paid with the time and effort they put in :mjpls:

I was being sarcastic about asking if it’s Kenyan runned. Instead of questioning your government you attack me :mjlol:

I’m tired of your deflection. More and more people see it but you obviously can’t for some reason. I guess the majority is weirdos,basement dwellers and insane to you amirite ?! :mjkkk:

amnesty international is Uk based so miss me with that it’s kikuyu propaganda bullshit
I 200% person stand by my claims of sspot being filled with weird socially awkward basement dwelling weirdos. Lool absolutely. It’s obvious in many ways.

Deflection? Lol yet you support a tribal regional leader that arrests people over track suits. Have some shame Gucci if you want to come for people.

Anways this is the third time I’m asking. What should I question my govt on? Could you show me some evidence? All the accusations Somalis gets in most internal bodies is racked up by SL who arrests people over FB posts that make them nervous.

You’re posting a Kenyan based article by a Kikuyu. Learn to look into your sources.

K well I await the evidence. (Third time I’m asking?)

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Sounds like a fun job I wonder why haven't been given a position yet. Trolling and getting paid for it? Sounds like absolute heaven someone tell Farmaajo i'm marehan too I want in

:ohhh:

I just got attacked by an army of Mareexaan and Dhulbahante trolls on twitter for being critical about Farmaajo. Is Farmaajo a tribal chief or the president Somali nation who is subject to criticism?
:ayaanswag:
I don't support N&N nor do I support the opposition. I was observing the politics for a while and trying to stay neutral stating my opinions.

With the opposition I had long debates and most where qabiil chauvinist and others where borderline insane consipiracy theorists. But none of them made the debate personal, nor did they attack my personality they addressed the issues. It was an actual debate.

But the N&N supporters don't do debate. They call you fake news or refuse to address the issue and start attacking your personality. It's almost like facing fanatics who refuse to critisize their leaders like they are some sort of saints.
Interesting. Why don’t you start a thread about your hard hitting questions here?

Sounds like a fun job I wonder why haven't been given a position yet. Trolling and getting paid for it? Sounds like absolute heaven someone tell Farmaajo i'm marehan too I want in

:ohhh:
Because it doesn’t exist. Not with the FG atleast. It seems it does with some regional govts as PL recently called for cyber troll defence publicly @Crow .

It’s just a lot of the ajnabis/foreigners on here, and also of course the simpleton basement dwellers who are easily influenced on here by them like to claim a lot of BS out of thin air. Kindve like OP. I’m still awaiting evidence for his or any of the wild/delusional claims on here .

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Because it doesn’t exist. Not with the FG atleast. It seems it does with some regional govts as PL recently called for cyber troll defence publicly @Crow .

It’s just a lot of the ajnabis/foreigners on here, and also of course the simpleton basement dwellers who are easily influenced on here by them like to claim a lot of BS out of thin air. Kindve like OP. I’m still awaiting evidence for his or any of the wild/delusional claims on here .

Inshallah I get that call up from Abiy I'm sure we have our own department for these kinds of things. If there is any truth to this and you find out please put a good word in to N&N about me i'll happily join the team

I 200% person stand by my claims of sspot being filled with weird socially awkward basement dwelling weirdos. Lool absolutely. It’s obvious in many ways.

Deflection? Lol yet you support a tribal regional leader that arrests people over track suits. Have some shame Gucci if you want to come for people.

Anways this is the third time I’m asking. What should I question my govt on? Could you show me some evidence? All the accusations Somalis gets in most internal bodies is racked up by SL who arrests people over FB posts that make them nervous.

You’re posting a Kenyan based article by a Kikuyu. Learn to look into your sources.

K well I await the evidence. (Third time I’m asking?)
Why do you always talk about tribal regional admins. Do you view the FSG as your tribal regional admin that you need to defend. Everyone else is mad and you’re correct right.

@Rationale what you experienced is what is just happening right now in this very thread between me and embarrassing. I noticed these n&n bots tend to just personally attack. Another thing I noticed they tend to get emotional about a government that doesn’t know they exist. As if they’re getting paid with the time and effort they put in :mjpls:
Am I getting paid? (Evidence?) or they don’t know I exist? Which one?

Who is emotional the one who lies about a country of millions and spreads propaganda against innocent trying to survive? Or me who posts real verified news?

You can’t prove any of your silly claims about me because I’m a genuine person while you’re a weirdo triggered by anonymous forumers to shit on innocent Somali people. Meanwhile your clan enclave is the most cringiest and worse off when it comes to the things you accuse others of.

Show me a thread where I’ve ever even tried to shit on any Somali people even clan enclaves run by delusional reer baadiyo like the one

Evidence? Thanks.

Last edited:

Trending