Somali government accused of hiring internet trolls

Am I getting paid? (Evidence?) or they don’t know I exist? Which one?

Who is emotional the one who lies about a country of millions and spreads propaganda against innocent trying to survive? Or me who posts real verified news?

You can’t prove any of your silly claims about me because I’m a genuine person while you’re a weirdo triggered by anonymous forumers to shit on innocent Somali people. Meanwhile your clan enclave is the most cringiest and worse off when it comes to the things you accuse others of.

Show me a thread where I’ve ever even tried to shit on any Somali people even clan enclaves run by delusional reer baadiyo like the one you rep?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evidence? Thanks.
There current regime in Mogadishu is not Somali people. Over 80% of Somali people are totally against this regime and hope it will leave without blood having to be split.

Why do you always talk about tribal regional admins. Do you view the FSG as your tribal regional admin that you need to defend. Everyone else is mad and you’re correct right.
My tribal regions are extreme North-West Galbeed, Ceelbuur and Xamar. So no.

When I’m talking about tribal regions it’s usually to nutters like you and most like you. It’s funny how say everyone because even this basement dwelling forum recently voted 4 more years for Farmaajo.

I represent the majority, keep posting fan fictions on the forum and see where it gets you other than future references of embarrassment.

My tribal regions are extreme North-West Galbeed, Ceelbuur and Xamar. So no.

When I’m talking about tribal regions it’s usually to nutters like you and most like you. It’s funny how say everyone because even this basement dwelling forum recently voted 4 more years for Farmaajo.

I represent the majority, keep posting fan fictions on the forum and see where it gets you other than future references of embarrassment.
Wallahi waxan ogaaday si dhab ah inaad walanyahay kkkkkkkkkk. I hope god heals you from your insanity.

There current regime in Mogadishu is not Somali people. Over 80% of Somali people are totally against this regime and hope it will leave without blood having to be split.
You’re delusional. Most Somali people support this current govt.

Even on this section of the forum the govt won a majority vote for another term.

I can’t talk to crazy people, when you learn to stick to reality or at least be more convincing @ me. Until then it’s a waste of my time and energy and funnily it hasn’t even worked here for you lmao.

Interesting. Why don’t you start a thread about your hard hitting questions here?

As someone who supports Somaliweyn and identifies as Somali nationalist. Isn't there anything that you disagree with this government? Doesn't the deteriorating security of the nation and ever more polarising policies of this current admin raise any red flags for you?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Am I getting paid? (Evidence?) or they don’t know I exist? Which one?

Who is emotional the one who lies about a country of millions and spreads propaganda against innocent trying to survive? Or me who posts real verified news?

You can’t prove any of your silly claims about me because I’m a genuine person while you’re a weirdo triggered by anonymous forumers to shit on innocent Somali people. Meanwhile your clan enclave is the most cringiest and worse off when it comes to the things you accuse others of.

Show me a thread where I’ve ever even tried to shit on any Somali people even clan enclaves run by delusional reer baadiyo like the one you rep?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evidence? Thanks.
Instead of addressing the topic you again attack me personally. I haven’t even bothered to attack you but you go off topic bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic. You’re getting emotional right and you’re just proving my point. My evidence is that amnesty article i posted. You seem really bothered by what I posted. :lolbron:

Macalin M

Out here
upload_2020-2-13_17-24-23.gif

Instead of addressing the topic you again attack me personally. I haven’t even bothered to attack you but you go off topic bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic. You’re getting emotional right and you’re just proving my point. My evidence is that amnesty article i posted. You seem really bothered by what I posted. :lolbron:
Delete the spoiler.

which was like 4 words, is that what you mean by personal?

you’ve accused me of being paid *no evidence*
acussed me of supporting out of qabil *no evidence* while you openly support and create threads talking shit about qabil.

You talk about about people then appeal to emotion when asked for evidence? I’ve never started a thread talking about your clan state but look at how many you start about the rest of the nation. Your too old to pretend to be moral then act like a easily influenced emotional teen.

provide evidence for your claims or just accept with your chest you’re citing Kikuyus against the county while you can’t come up with a single example yourself.

You, I, and everyone knows we can come up with your clan enclave arresting ayeeyos off the street for fb posts and young boys for blue track suits. Lol get real. You’re lucky I’m better than this.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Delete the spoiler.

you’ve accused my of being paid *no evidence*
acussed me of supporting out of qabil *no evidence* while you openly support and create threads talking shit about qabil.

You talk about about people then appeal to emotion when asked for evidence? I’ve never started a thread talking about your clan state but look at how many you start about the rest of the nation. Your too old to pretend to be moral then act like a easily influenced emotional teen.

provide evidence for your claims or just accept with your chest you’re citing Kikuyus against the county while you can’t come up with a single example yourself.

You, I, and everyone knows we can come up with your clan enclave arresting ayeeyos off the street for fb posts and young boys for blue track suits. Lol get real. You’re lucky I’m better than this.
I’m not deleting shit cause you attacked me yet again. Not till you apologize and say what you said was wrong.

I’m not gonna deny and say bring “evidence” of what bixi done cause I don’t agree with and it’s wrong. I have called him out for it as well. That’s the difference between me and you.

I’m not deleting shit cause you attacked me yet again. Not till you apologize and say what you said was wrong.

I’m not gonna deny and say bring “evidence” of what bixi done cause I don’t agree with and it’s wrong. I have called him out for it as well. That’s the difference between me and you.
I didn’t attack you. It was a genuine comment, also what should I apologize for? Kudos you didn’t ask about Bixi because you know I could easily pull it up, but help me out and post evidence of the federal govt not allowing free speech this is like the 6th post I’m asking.

I’ll wait.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I didn’t attack you. It was a genuine comment, also what should I apologize for? Kudos you didn’t ask about Bixi because you know I could easily pull it up, but help me out and post evidence of the federal govt not allowing free speech this is like the 6th post I’m asking.

I’ll wait.
Why are you asking me delete it than? Why make that comment and again I posted the amnesty article which has no biased or any need to lie.

Delete the spoiler.

you’ve accused me of being paid *no evidence*

OGs MJs hawiye apart from mururdade isaaq raxanweyn apart from haarin are all against you and you’re arguing you’re the majority when N&N supporters are not even 10% of the population.

You’re arguments have resorted to outbursts against isaaq and tagging hiraab and saying tolayay. The same hiraab that you want to turn into gun oo xinyaha laga garaco.

There is an old saying laangaab waa ehlu naar.

:drakelaugh:

Marwo @embarassing making the simpletons look foolish as usual

Amnesty got schooled by the Government and will probably end in sacking people at the Nairobi office

0 evidence 0 sense and what's even funnier is Ali Mumin the shabab journalist is one of the plaintifs :yloezpe:

As someone who supports Somaliweyn and identifies as Somali nationalist. Isn't there anything that you disagree with this government? Doesn't the deteriorating security of the nation and ever more polarising policies of this current admin raise any red flags for you?
There are a few things I disagree with actually.

Deteriorating security? Hasn’t the SNA recently secured more and more of the Shabelles and flushed AS out? They conduct more bimbings because they’ve been pushed out. Almost everyday NISA catches them or foils their bombings and the bombs explode with 0 casualties or are dismantled. Do you prefer under HSM where they were in and all over the city and took taxes, there was no need for them to bomb as much.

I was there during HSM time and I have family in Xamar. You need to show me a bit more than internet talking points.

Also it’s not a qabil thing, show me where I’ve ever said anything bad about HSM although I’ve always heard from family even before I knew anything about anything that he was very corrupt. (Not in comparison to anything idk he could’ve been an angel compared to those before him, just speaking on what I remember rn.)

Last edited:
Remember when beyle said he’ll sue anyone organisation that ranks Somalia as the most corrupt country in the world kkkkkkk

Tukraq

VIP
OGs MJs hawiye apart from mururdade isaaq raxanweyn apart from haarin are all against you and you’re arguing you’re the majority when N&N supporters are not even 10% of the population.

You’re arguments have resorted to outbursts against isaaq and tagging hiraab and saying tolayay. The same hiraab that you want to turn into gun oo xinyaha laga garaco.

There is an old saying laangaab waa ehlu naar.
Let them self destruct I’ve never seen a candidate easier to run against then now(Jeb bush levels) if 1p1v I may seriously consider running, it’s like alienating the entire populace not being smart politically is alien to them :drakelaugh:couple that with low energy weak politicians in farmaajo and kheyre who can’t handle grilling it’s a wrap in an democratic election, I’d be shocked if he even beat me in gedo district(he hasn’t done anything for them) and I’d campaign there viciously

Latest posts