Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you,

It takes a full blooded Somali mother and full blooded Somali father to make a Somali. If someone is half Somali, they can never be Somali; they are biracial

It sickens me how these girls are trying to change Somali cultural and lineage practices. A half-Somali will never be Somali.

A Half-Somali isn't Somali nor will they ever be. A half-Somali should classify themselves as biracial. When they declare Somalinimo, they are seriously dissing our lineage. This guy looks straight up Pakistani. He looks like Abbas Khan from the local Masjid preaching the Jummah Khutbah mashallah.

What is Somali about this guy and other halfies? That they can speak the language?
afd995b7648b46e81429bef48fe4872a.png

Tell him to claim his Yemeni Lineage, oh yeah, they don't consider "Muulaads" Yemeni
afd995b7648b46e81429bef48fe4872a.png
Nigga why are you hating on us? My dad is Somali and I was raised by him. Does that make me any less of a Somali than you?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It’s the root cause aboow. You should be mad too, if you’re a good guy you should be mad at your fellow Somali guys for f*cking it up not only for you but for all of us.

Meh, mad at what? Some vaguely defined version of Somali men? How many we talking about here, a minority? A significant minority? A majority? Not helpful.

Tell me, what has the Somali men ain't shit narrative accomplished so far? Has it motivated Somali men to do better, or, has it just caused more animosity between the sexes? This shit used to be confined to the internet, but lately i've been noticing it seeping into the real world. :faysalwtf:

People need to learn the concept of constructive criticism. More often than not i see girls complaining but not offering any real solutions. Well, except abandoning ship and marrying out. Which is a solution offered by some. And that's fine, but once you write off Somali men as losers, your venting becomes even more pointless. Why complain about men you don't plan on ending up with. :ayaanswag:

I went on a bit of a tangent there at the end lol, but you get my point. Somali men are clearly lacking, no doubt, but all this pointless mean spirited venting does not produce better results. Only more dysfunction.

Meh, mad at what? Some vaguely defined version of Somali men? How many we talking about here, a minority? A significant minority? A majority? Not helpful.

Tell me, what has the Somali men ain't shit narrative accomplished so far? Has it motivated Somali men to do better, or, has it just caused more animosity between the sexes? This shit used to be confined to the internet, but lately i've been noticing it seeping into the real world. :faysalwtf:

People need to learn the concept of constructive criticism. More often than not i see girls complaining but not offering any real solutions. Well, except abandoning ship and marrying out. Which is a solution offered by some. And that's fine, but once you write off Somali men as losers, your venting becomes even more pointless. Why complain about men you don't plan on ending up with. :ayaanswag:

I went on a bit of a tangent there at the end lol, but you get my point. Somali men are clearly lacking, no doubt, but all this pointless mean spirited venting does not produce better results. Only more dysfunction.

Women tend to think with emotions rather than logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.