Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
A lot of Somalis who have family members who migrated to Yemen claim they are Yemeni but they are actually Somali.

Why does she dislike Somali men and is going on a public platform saying "Somali men are focking (Canadian accent) losers!" if the father of her kids is Somali?

She sounds like those xalimos that say "All Somali men are trash and are losers" but then in the same sentence would say "Not my father, cousins, and brothers though :ohno:"

She comes off as a self-hater. She's a beautiful women, but damn she seems really frustrated at Somali men like they did her wrong or something.

She said not all of them are. I agree with her opinions, she makes valid points. Somali guys are babied. In one episode she said why are Somali boys unaccounted for when they should be at home or going to school?

If they don’t abide by your rules kick them out. She doesn’t have sons, she has daughters. Somali girls outperform Somali boys because we know what life is from the jump. Too many Somalis like to view the world with rose coloured glasses. If you are a f*ck up, you are a f*ck up and you should stop being coddled. She is just being blunt. You guys can’t handle it.

A lot of Somalis who have family members who migrated to Yemen claim they are Yemeni but they are actually Somali.

She said not all of them are. I agree with her opinions, she makes valid points. Somali guys are babied. In one episode she said why are Somali boys unaccounted for when they should be at home or going to school?

If they don’t abide by your rules kick them out. She doesn’t have sons, she has daughters. Somali girls outperform Somali boys because we know what life is from the jump. Too many Somalis like to view the world with rose coloured glasses. If you are a f*ck up, you are a f*ck up and you should stop being coddled. She is just being blunt. You guys can’t handle it.

She's wrong. They're are many successful Somali men and Somali women. They're are bad apples on both sides. Somali women just like to exaggerate everything. Maybe it's a problem for Reer Hennyland since I hear that they karbaash each other on a weekly basis over "Muh Gang is better than Urz!"

Somali women just like to shit on Somali men because they want to be like they're madoow counterparts saying "Our men ain't shit!". They think it's cool and funny but it's very sad.

Gambar

VIP
She's wrong. They're are many successful Somali men and Somali women. They're are bad apples on both sides. Somali women just like to exaggerate everything. Maybe it's a problem for Reer Hennyland since I hear that they karbaash each other on a weekly basis over "Muh Gang is better than Urz!"

Somali women just like to shit on Somali men because they want to be like they're madoow counterparts saying "Our men ain't shit!". They think it's cool and funny but it's very sad.
You are delusional. Remember it’s Somali men that managed to f*ck up a.

You are delusional. Remember it’s Somali men that managed to f*ck up a.

Why are you dodging what I said and flipping it to "b-b-b-but Somali men ruined Somalia?" This has to do with Somalis in the West, has nothing to do with what's going on back home.

Somali men didn't ruin Somalia. External forces did.

Gambar

VIP
Why are you dodging what I said and flipping it to "b-b-b-but Somali men ruined Somalia?" This has to do with Somalis in the West, has nothing to do with what's going on back home.

Somali men didn't ruin Somalia. External forces did.
It’s the root cause aboow. You should be mad too, if you’re a good guy you should be mad at your fellow Somali guys for f*cking it up not only for you but for all of us.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
He's Jewish I think looks half Ethiopian jew and half Yemeni jew, not a drop of Somali in there

Thanks for clearing that up. He doesn't look Somali and I was wondering why he was commenting on Somali issues. Somalis are too inclusive wallahi. He needs to be off the show.

?? The guy is Somali, he used to make vines speaking in Somali :what1:

?? The guy is Somali, he used to make vines speaking in Somali :what1:

A Half-Somali isn't Somali nor will they ever be. A half-Somali should classify themselves as biracial. When they declare Somalinimo, they are seriously dissing our lineage. This guy looks straight up Pakistani. He looks like Abbas Khan from the local Masjid preaching the Jummah Khutbah mashallah.

What is Somali about this guy and other halfies? That they can speak the language?
afd995b7648b46e81429bef48fe4872a.png

Tell him to claim his Yemeni Lineage, oh yeah, they don't consider "Muulaads" Yemeni

Why does she dislike Somali men and is going on a public platform saying "Somali men are focking (Canadian accent) losers!" if the father of her kids is Somali?

She sounds like those xalimos that say "All Somali men are trash and are losers" but then in the same sentence would say "Not my father, cousins, and brothers though :ohno:"

She comes off as a self-hater. She's a beautiful women, but damn she seems really frustrated at Somali men like they did her wrong or something.
Yeah I don't agree with what she was saying and how she said it tbh. It's generalizing and doesn't help anyone, it just causes more animosity and makes Somalis look even more dysfunctional. There are a lot of problems but we should speak about them in a more constructive way.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
A Half-Somali isn't Somali nor will they ever be. A half-Somali should classify themselves as biracial. When they declare Somalinimo, they are seriously dissing our lineage. This guy looks straight up Pakistani. He looks like Abbas Khan from the local Masjid preaching the Jummah Khutbah mashallah.

What is Somali about this guy and other halfies? That they can speak the language?

Tell him to claim his Yemeni Lineage, oh yeah, they don't consider "Muulaads" Yemeni

Even if their dad is Somali? :gucciwhat:

It doesn't matter if their dad is Somali. They're still not Somali. They're biracial.
Thank you,

It takes a full blooded Somali mother and full blooded Somali father to make a Somali. If someone is half Somali, they can never be Somali; they are biracial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts