Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaalo Axmed the realest. :salute:

Reminds me of a conspiracy theorist cousin of mine who would go into rightously indignant tirades.
:mjkkk:

I don't know what's happened to Somali youth in the past decade. I don't know what they've become.

They've become cucks. They've become ajnabi arse lickers and lovers. They've become self-haters. They've become madow (and even cadaan) wannabes. They've become bitter hate-filled Murtads (that talk smack about their families on internet forums) They've become gays, lesbos, and even 'Chicks with Dicks'.

Is there hope for the upcoming Somali youth? Only Allah SWT, knows.

Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z

LOOOOOL alright who the Fawkkk is Gabiley Boss on here :siilaanyolaugh:

the other one @shanqale & i suspect @Xooshdheere

image.jpg

The geeljire (eljay) I think should have asked the half yemani girl if she would speak about Yemeni men the say she spoke about somali men.

Why does she feel more comfortable critising somali men but not yemenis?:drakewtf:

Sheeko sheeko is poisonous degeneracy bakhti show

The geeljire (eljay) I think should have asked the half yemani girl if she would speak about Yemeni men the say she spoke about somali men.

Why does she feel more comfortable critising somali men but not yemenis?:drakewtf:

Sheeko sheeko is poisonous degeneracy bakhti show
She's Somali, Sheikhaal. How are you guys talking about her like she's an ajnabi when its just her mother from a mixed *Somali* clan. :bell:

I dont agree with the things she was saying on the show, but she's Somali and her children are full Somali. Not sure what makes you people think you can excommunicate people from their Somalinimo.

She's Somali, Sheikhaal. How are you guys talking about her like she's an ajnabi when its just her mother from a mixed *Somali* clan. :bell:

I dont agree with the things she was saying on the show, but she's Somali and her children are full Somali. Not sure what makes you people think you can excommunicate people from their Somalinimo.

Why does she dislike Somali men and is going on a public platform saying "Somali men are focking (Canadian accent) losers!" if the father of her kids is Somali?

She sounds like those xalimos that say "All Somali men are trash and are losers" but then in the same sentence would say "Not my father, cousins, and brothers though :ohno:"

She comes off as a self-hater. She's a beautiful women, but damn she seems really frustrated at Somali men like they did her wrong or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending