Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this why i promote indivualism. Nothing in this world matters except self and family.

An opinion based and build on emotions should never be but to depate. Also emperical evidence isn't a fact.

Mu-mu-muh uni has more halimo no mu-muh gender degree.

As long as qabil exist Somalia will never be a proper country. Have you ever heard an English man say I hate another English. English people fully embraced nationalism an English person is at least mixed with several tribes. They went even further and formed a united kingdom with other lands, mind you something like this happend in the 1500s. There is no other explanation than evolution it has to be.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age_tribes_in_Britain

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Ahh miskeen:kendrickcry:
Hey at least he's got a qabil:manny:

I think its the ones with ajnabi dads that are absolutely fxcked qabil less niggas:susp:
There is this guy i work with. After a year i found out he is half somali, from his mums side. He hit me with that 'somali miyad tahay?' the nerve of him asking me that. But he is a cool guy so i let him claim somalis

f*ck that. I'm a Geeljire

So who do you resemble most closely Viking?
CY13SPUW8AAnUlJ.jpg

1301737768-1_large.jpg

amir-adan.jpg

1050893_554025_399157640154432_1881811127_n_jpg458ca4e1eb7ab3e414f474ff91dbc31e

You have to pick one.

They speak better somali, are more cultured but at the end of the day will not be accepted by somalis; all they see is the son/daughter of some horny xalimo who got jiggy with an ajnabi back in the days:damedamn:

pretty much.

i will say that the majority of geeljire who get with ajnabi women eventually go to xalimos, but they have to leave their baggage, which they often do.

u see all these mixed kids & their dad is geeljire, but nowhere to be found so 30 years later they have to go on social media & beg geeljires to find their aabo :mjlol:
then when they find him he got a bunch of farax & xalimo kids just living life. chillaxin :pachah1:

pretty much.

i will say that the majority of geeljire who get with ajnabi women eventually go to xalimos, but they have to leave their baggage, which they often do.

u see all these mixed kids & their dad is geeljire, but nowhere to be found so 30 years later they have to go on social media & beg geeljires to find their aabo :mjlol:
then when they find him he got a bunch of farax & xalimo kids just living life. chillaxin :pachah1:

Spread the holy, highly sought after geeljire seed:denzelnigga:

But for real they need to leave the kids with at least Islam and somalinimo.

mrlog

VIP
As long as qabil exist Somalia will never be a proper country. Have you ever heard an English man say I hate another English. English people fully embraced nationalism an English person is at least mixed with several tribes. They went even further and formed a united kingdom with other lands, mind you something like this happend in the 1500s. There is no other explanation than evolution it has to be.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age_tribes_in_Britain

Beenaale.
United Kingdom was a conquest.
Scots and Welsh were beaten into submission.
Northern Ireland iskaba dhaaaf, English peasants were shipped there so they can claim rights.
Learnt all this watching historical documentaries whilst chillin in a Marfish in Kitchener ON

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
How does he look like?
Is he gaal?
Is he with ajanib?
I dont know about his love life or anything, but i assumed he wasnt muslim as i never see him in the prayer room but God knows best. You can tell he is black but is also mixed with something, i would say just your typical mixed race black/white (lightskin black guy) with a few somali features. But i wouldnt have guessed he is somali untill he mentioned it. Apparently someone said he is italian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending