Somali Girls Plan their Twitter Attacks #Ceeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you so angry? if your a good xalimos why do you have to worry? instead cry for the ty xalimos who will end up like bitter madow women or with criminal children. When have you ever seen a respectable man marry the lowest class of women?

:gucciwhat:
whats the meaning with announcing that ur gonna marry out ? just do it and get it moving. imma still marry a somali guy even tho i see waste yutes everyday i aint gonna disrespect our faraxs, but same cant be said about you lot. and im not angry its just the way i type.

you sound like a triggerd twitter :ulyin:
#abdiexit
keep projecting .

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
We only need the males seed to continue the Somali race. Salty xalimos know that so they lash out. Especially third world xalimos that have been with negro's and are listed by the community. Only ones with hope are the other diaspora or else we #Abdiexit like someone previously suggested. All we have to do is marry ajnabi one generation and then marry back in to the homeland population the next generation and we successfully weed out the ty and rebellious generation of fatherless xalimos and save our race.
And this is why our ancestors are superior to are our men now.
They kept a our race pure and were brave unlike our males now becoming twitter warriors

Look at him he's the same embarrassment
Well I never denied that. He is an embarasment sometimes, but most of the time he exposes xalimos and you know it. By the the way, why did you give me thumbs down on my other post macanto I don't remember us having any beef before :gucciwhat:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Well I never denied that. He is an embarasment sometimes, but most of the time he exposes xalimos and you know it. By the the way, why did you give me thumbs down on my other post macanto I don't remember us having any beef before :gucciwhat:
LOL no beef I just disagree :damedamn:
I don't look at the person who comments when I rate

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
whats the meaning with announcing that ur gonna marry out ? just do it and get it moving. imma still marry a somali guy even tho i see waste yutes everyday i aint gonna disrespect our faraxs, but same cant be said about you lot. and im not angry its just the way i type.

keep projecting .

I have no beef with you abayoo you're so quick to denounce say wallahi
But what about the twitter xaarlimos with their group chats and tweets of farax hate on the otherside :manny:

If you condem both groups then we may come to a conclusion :westbrookswag:
Until then #Abdiexit

I have no beef with you abayoo you're so quick to denounce say wallahi
But what about the twitter xaarlimos with their group chats and tweets of farax hate on the otherside :manny:

If you condem both groups then we may come to a conclusion :westbrookswag:
Until then #Abdiexit
f*ck u mate. good thing the bad ones weed themselves out.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is actually beyond embarrassing both xaarlimos and faarxaars need to get it together and instead uplift one another life is too short to bring each other down when theres soo many things going wrong in our community. Why not discuss murder rates with somali boys, education, building a community etc... even black twitter isnt this bad at least they dont insult each. Sometimes i wish somalis in the west never existed.
Faarxaars :drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A lot of people don't know that SayWallahi is @Abkaal, it's what he at least told me so and he may be extreme sometimes but I agree with him on this part. The Twitter Xaarlimos have no life and are clearly bums with no attention. They mostly stay inside in their fathers rented house with their ugly fat ass and slander Somali men online just because Somali men don't find them attractive in real life. #Factz

@sigmund You also agree with him on this point, only?
He lied to you. If SayWallahi had an account on this site, it would be @Oortcloud.
:russ:
UK Xalimo’s take this L :farmajoyaab:

All of these people got way too much time on their hands.
That's what happens when you live off of the queen's dime.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts