Somali Girls Plan their Twitter Attacks #Ceeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
May Allah destroy the Xaarlimos! They are scheming to genocide Somali race by bearing children for Ajanabi

Come here naayaa oo aniga caruur yar yar oo fivehead leh ii dhal

Lool forget halimos bro join the Arab Way us sheikh isaaq iraaqis need Arab women not no black african females :chrisfreshhah:
We only need the males seed to continue the Somali race. Salty xalimos know that so they lash out. Especially third world xalimos that have been with negro's and are listed by the community. Only ones with hope are the other diaspora or else we #Abdiexit like someone previously suggested. All we have to do is marry ajnabi one generation and then marry back in to the homeland population the next generation and we successfully weed out the ty and rebellious generation of fatherless xalimos and save our race.

We only need the males seed to continue the Somali race. Salty xalimos know that so they lash out. Especially third world xalimos that have been with negro's and are listed by the community. Only ones with hope are the other diaspora or else we #Abdiexit like someone previously suggested. All we have to do is marry ajnabi one generation and then marry back in to the homeland population the next generation and we successfully weed out the ty and rebellious generation of fatherless xalimos and save our race.
20181111_120437.png
Facts #Abdiexit2018 me and my iraaqi ting are already planning our sons by the order of Sheikh Isaaq :fittytousand:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
This is actually beyond embarrassing both xaarlimos and faarxaars need to get it together and instead uplift one another life is too short to bring each other down when theres soo many things going wrong in our community. Why not discuss murder rates with somali boys, education, building a community etc... even black twitter isnt this bad at least they dont insult each. Sometimes i wish somalis in the west never existed.

its not the anon accounts they mostly respond back to twitter xalimos:mindblown:
twitter xalimos however need to stop tweeting and seek a therapist, they clearly have an un diagnosed daddy issues syndrome :mjohreally:
Nah its these troll accounts that begin the madness thats why they hide behind their screens and fake persona by making an alt account dedicated for coming at people and starting meaningless drama . You sound triggered .

This is actually beyond embarrassing both xaarlimos and faarxaars need to get it together and instead uplift one another life is too short to bring each other down when theres soo many things going wrong in our community. Why not discuss murder rates with somali boys, education, building a community etc... even black twitter isnt this bad at least they dont insult each. Sometimes i wish somalis in the west never existed.
Cool down hunno :whoa:

good marry out , it would be a blessing for us somali females. one less to deal with.
Why you so angry? if your a good xalimos why do you have to worry? instead cry for the ty xalimos who will end up like bitter madow women or with criminal children. When have you ever seen a respectable man marry the lowest class of women?

:gucciwhat:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Nah its these troll accounts that begin the madness thats why they hide behind their screens and fake persona by making an alt account dedicated for coming at people and starting meaningless drama . You sound triggered .
i agree troll accounts are annoying but not the problem
just type somali boys on twitter theres is a whole list of toxic somali girls dedicating thier lives to abdibashing , they make groupchats and send out tweets as they continie thier nonexistent armed struggle in thier war on faraxs:drakewtf:

i agree troll accounts are annoying but not the problem
just type somali boys on twitter theres is a whole list of toxic somali girls dedicating thier lives to abdibashing , they make groupchats and send out tweets as they continie thier nonexistent armed struggle in thier war on faraxs:drakewtf:
Haha we will move on brothers Abdiexit is in full effect why would i want madow tings with a manly attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.