Somali Girls Plan their Twitter Attacks #Ceeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
the irony of saywallahi calling anyone jobless and obsessed when his entire account is dedicated to talking shit about somali girls

This guy has the nerve to call somali girls jobless and obsessed when all he ever does is dedicate his tweets to us.

He is always on my timeline for the wrong reasons and it's always about somali females yaab badana.

You can tell he is one of those extremely shy somali boys in real life the doqon.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
A morrocan kween spoke, like damn:gladbron: Are you even Somali to talk about this?

Then as expected a butthurt xaliimo *intervenes*:browtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
A lot of people don't know that SayWallahi is @Abkaal, it's what he at least told me so and he may be extreme sometimes but I agree with him on this part. The Twitter Xaarlimos have no life and are clearly bums with no attention. They mostly stay inside in their fathers rented house with their ugly fat ass and slander Somali men online just because Somali men don't find them attractive in real life. #Factz

@sigmund You also agree with him on this point, only?

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
A lot of people don't know that SayWallahi is @Abkaal and he may be extreme sometimes but I agree with him on this part. The Twitter Xaarlimos have no life. They mostly stay inside in their fathers rented house with their ugly fat ass and slander Somali men online just because Somali men don't find them attractive in real life. #Factz

@sigmund You agree with him on this point, only?

I know @Abkaal's twitter account and trust me that is not him. Abkaal is a fob and a very religious dude outside of his trolling persona.

He's bringing back screenshots that were already posted on twitter 1 year ago.
:drakelaugh: Saywallahi is a clapped, sub-human looking Abdi who has no game irl and projects it out on Xalimos 24/7 on his anonymous troll account.

This nigga really calls Somali girls jobless and says our lives revolve around Abdis when he's is out here talking about us 24/7. This ugly needs to stop projecting his obvious cuqdad towards Xalimos.

World

VIP
He's bringing back screenshots that were already posted on twitter 1 year ago.
:drakelaugh: Saywallahi is a clapped, sub-human looking Abdi who has no game irl and projects it out on Xalimos 24/7 on his anonymous troll account.

This nigga really calls Somali girls jobless and says our lives revolve around Abdis when he's is out here talking about us 24/7. This ugly needs to stop projecting his obvious cuqdad towards Xalimos.
How do you know he's ugly if he's never posted a picture of himself?

World

VIP
Loool Somali girls are just bums wallahi

This is their way of venting because they're sexually frustrated and getting no attention in real life

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
UK Xalimo’s take this L :farmajoyaab:

All of these people got way too much time on their hands.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
these twitter battles a lot more bloody and leaving casualties on both sides,then the entire Somali civil war, :mjlol:

on a serious note twitter halimos realy need to stop thier obsession with abdis its not healthy for them wallahi

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm sad incel abdis and xalimos are representing us all
They're an embarrassment yearing out for Dick and pussy

these twitter battles a lot more bloody and leaving casualties on both sides,then the entire Somali civil war, :mjlol:

on a serious note twitter halimos realy need to stop thier obsession with abdis its not healthy for them wallahi
Whos obsessing tho? Its just this anon account on Twitter starting shit for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending