Somali girls new MCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somali girls became lowest of the lowest these days. They still hold the title of being cheap and clean. Heavy weight champions. Imagine the adoon that makes her thong go wet could have been a random slave working for a geeljires farm in Jowhar. How pathetic!

Dont let me even get started on them ones back home. Hoe-ing around is in their DNA, my dear Faaraxs. But we gonna firm it

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
he looks like a monkey i mean what happened? i remember when somali girls found west african looking men very unattractive 4 years ago. I think is to get faraaxs attention or is a trend because i refuse to believe anyone can find them attractive.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Be they from the rice fields or the plantations, xalimos will thirst over anything with a tree trunk nose.
noseshape_resize_md.jpg

cf20b3bf97a2ea64656a4a7bb928f341.jpg

since he is from the uk he could have been part of that whole slandering somali girls back in the day lol yet somali girls will still go for them? bottom 2
He is American, he made that song Mo Bamba lol I like that song ngl.

He looks like the average ashy Madow walking down the street. Dark, nappy-headed, with a nose as wide as a schoolbus. I swear it takes media propoganda to find madow men attractive. They are ugly as f*ck.
:susp:
Ok calm down sis wallahi some madow men are fine as f*ck:banderas: But not him:susp:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He looks like the average ashy Madow walking down the street. Dark, nappy-headed, with a nose as wide as a schoolbus. I swear it takes media propoganda to find madow men attractive. They are ugly as f*ck.
:susp:
he doesnt look like a typical african american tbh bcos most are light or brown especially when i used to live in the dmv he just looks west african and i dont find the look remotevly attractive

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nayaa @NA9 who said he was cute? You didn’t provide hundreds of Somali girls thirsting over him. One girl who said wheeew who could have meant she was disgusted.

Don’t come in here with that energy. Baranbaaro waaji xun.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali girls became lowest of the lowest these days. They still hold the title of being cheap and clean. Heavy weight champions. Imagine the adoon that makes her thong go wet could have been a random slave working for a geeljires farm in Jowhar. How pathetic!

Dont let me even get started on them ones back home. Hoe-ing around is in their DNA, my dear Faaraxs. But we gonna firm it
I hope you’re also talking about your sisters.

Because Somali girls are the ones making a difference in the world. Ciil udhiimo.

Nayaa @NA9 who said he was cute? You didn’t provide hundreds of Somali girls thirsting over him. One girl who said wheeew who could have meant she was disgusted.

Don’t come in here with that energy. Baranbaaro waaji xun.
Sis hes been the talk of the town amongst xalimos on twitter nowadays, lets take this L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending