Somali girls new MCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalayariis

Bad cop
He’s not bad looking btw, I don’t see why you all are hating on someone just because he has more game than you. :hillarybiz:

He’s not my type, but I can understand why some women like him.

Muji

VIP
It’s his confidence

Something Somali men severely lack.

They stare from a distance whilst black men take what they want.

A lot of Somali guys are gamers and have non existing social skills

It’s his confidence

Blame it on lack of a Father or Strong masculine presence and a mother who emasculate their son.

Muji

VIP
Blame it on lack of a Father or Strong masculine presence and a mother who emasculate their son.
Lol or take autonomy

Do you think these black boys had a masculine presence? Or great nurturing mothers?

There’s only so much you can blame the parents until you take responsibility for your life.

Lol or take autonomy

Do you think these black boys had a masculine presence? Or great nurturing mothers?

There’s only so much you can blame the parents until you take responsibility for your life.
True but there culture allows them be this way Somali Culture mixed Islam is not really keen on Somali men acting the way Madoow men act. They view shyness as a virtue and boldness as something that should be shunned. Also not to mention Somali Girls will give you the stinking eye or tell the Community about you ruining your reputation. Look madoows are viewed differently due to the media protraying them as dominant personality or very masculine and thug like. Somali men don't have this type of portray in the media what so ever.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
It’s his confidence

Good hygiene and confidence will get you far in life. most men are average looking where your personality and the way you carry yourself tips the scales to being attractive in the eyes of a certain woman.

Muji

VIP
True but there culture allows them be this way Somali Culture mixed Islam is not really keen on Somali men acting the way Madoow men act. They view shyness as a virtue and boldness as something that should be shunned. Also not to mention Somali Girls will give you the stinking eye or tell the Community about you ruining your reputation. Look madoows are viewed differently due to the media protraying them as dominant personality or very masculine and thug like. Somali men don't have this type of portray in the media what so ever.

You’re right but I think there are high levels of autism in our community. Some of the Somalis ou there staring at people with a blank expression are not well. I’ve even had Somalis knock on my door and staring blankly until I let them in. There is a massive problem with the new generation and especially the boys.

Muji

VIP
Good hygiene and confidence will get you far in life. most men are average looking where your personality and the way you carry yourself tips the scales to being attractive in the eyes of a certain woman.

It’s true. Having charisma and dressing well would help. Some of the men here who are planning to go abroad to marry their cousin are pretending it’s their ‘choice’ but it’s just because they are scared of Western girls who don’t need their money as a survival need.

It’s his confidence

:dead::dead1:
speaking from experience, some somali men are more comfortable approaching non-somali women. it's really strange.

I honestly dont even look at somali girls when Im outside....they are paranoid and think everyone s staring at them. I remember few years ago I was on my way to work and went to my bus stop waiting for the bus. This xalimo is there thinking I went to the bus to talk to her. So she walks to the next bus stop lol. 5 min later I take the bus and she enters from next stop lool.

Muji

VIP
I honestly dont even look at somali girls when Im outside....they are paranoid and think everyone s staring at them. I remember few years ago I was on my way to work and went to my bus stop waiting for the bus. This xalimo is there thinking I went to the bus to talk to her. So she walks to the next bus stop lol. 5 min later I take the bus and she enters from next stop lool.

I don’t blame her. I’ve heard Somali men take pictures of Somali girls when they see them outside

I don’t blame her. I’ve heard Somali men take pictures of Somali girls when they see them outside
lool to do what? I just dont like assumption and the angry face they show when I walk by. If you ever saw me knowles. I look very friendly wallahi. Im the kind of black guy even white people talk to at bus stop as I dont have an angry aura like most black people. White old ladies dont give a f*ck.....they just chat with you while waiting for the bus. Only people who has angry face at bus stop is xalimos.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
You’re right but I think there are high levels of autism in our community. Some of the Somalis ou there staring at people with a blank expression are not well. I’ve even had Somalis knock on my door and staring blankly until I let them in. There is a massive problem with the new generation and especially the boys.
so...let me get this shit straight... a stranger at your door who is apparentely staring at u blankly...and u let them in.....?!
Something's Fishy.
what did they come for...to preach the Gospel..?
:mjlol:

Again like I said this is due to having no father figure to stabilize these somali men, this might sound shocking to most of feminist Xalimoo's.

1. More Likely to Be Depressed
    2. More Likely to Have Low Self-Esteem
    3. More Likely to Commit Suicide
Also not having a father figure has profound effect on boys that lasts into manhood. Boys need a father figure to learn how to be a man. Without having this influence in their lives, boys are at risk of growing into men who have problems with behavior, emotional stability, and relationships with both significant others and their own children. Yes you can say this is due to a lot of the mental health issue that goes un-diagnosed in our community. It's not that simple though, Somali men also have to face the negative portrayal the media has on them of being ugly swash buckling pirate. Not to mention the fact most Successful Somali Women want nothing to do with us and view marrying ajnabi men as a success and upgrade over Somali men. Couple this with the feeling of being abandoned and unwanted by your father this has to do a number on their mental health, social abilities, and esteem. It makes sense why Xalimoo's don't sympathize with Somali men because they too have the same feeling of abandonment so they lash out at these Somali men due the fear of these same men abandoning them.

Or maybe I am wrong and I have a victim mentality or looking for excuses for Somali men but this is just my observation and opinion

But yeah I agree with you on the autism part but there is more to it then to just make a sweeping generalization Or observation.

:dead::dead1:
speaking from experience, some somali men are more comfortable approaching non-somali women. it's really strange.
Its due to them not having the fear of the community finding out about something the community to view as eabh if i am saying that right. But yeah Somali men have no game when it comes to Somali Women.

Again like I said this is due to having no father figure to stabilize these somali men, this might sound shocking to most of feminist Xalimoo's.

1. More Likely to Be Depressed
    2. More Likely to Have Low Self-Esteem
    3. More Likely to Commit Suicide
Also not having a father figure has profound effect on boys that lasts into manhood. Boys need a father figure to learn how to be a man. Without having this influence in their lives, boys are at risk of growing into men who have problems with behavior, emotional stability, and relationships with both significant others and their own children. Yes you can say this is due to a lot of the mental health issue that goes un-diagnosed in our community. It's not that simple though, Somali men also have to face the negative portrayal the media has on them of being ugly swash buckling pirate. Not to mention the fact most Successful Somali Women want nothing to do with us and view marrying ajnabi men as a success and upgrade over Somali men. Couple this with the feeling of being abandoned and unwanted by your father this has to do a number on their mental health, social abilities, and esteem. It makes sense why Xalimoo's don't sympathize with Somali men because they too have the same feeling of abandonment so they lash out at these Somali men due the fear of these same men abandoning them.

Or maybe I am wrong and I have a victim mentality or looking for excuses for Somali men but this is just my observation and opinion

But yeah I agree with you on the autism part but there is more to it then to just make a sweeping generalization Or observation.
I think you are overthinking it. 8/10 xalimos has mental problems. Half of the remaining have anger problem and 3/4 of the remaining of that are just crazy. This leaves us with 2.5% of viable normal Somali women to choose from.

Its due to them not having the fear of the community finding out about something the community to view as eabh if i am saying that right. But yeah Somali men have no game when it comes to Somali Women.
that's a very stupid reason, my man gets all awkward around somali women I dont understand it. he's like somali females are so judgemental. Now that's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.