Somali girls new MCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Well I don’t want to go in to details.
But let’s just say her family are friends with my family. She wanted to see my mom but she didn’t have the social skills to deal wth this in a non-awkward manner. I’m sure she’s high on the autistic spectrum, as many are in the Somali community.
There are some Somalis like you described in my city. some will just stare at you and some behave like kids even though they are in their 20s

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You're joking I've not seen anyone talk about him in twitter and his looks. You need to come with a few posts. I really think you're a somali guy now who wants Somali girls to be slandered I see you now what you really are.
Exposed yourself

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I honestly dont even look at somali girls when Im outside....they are paranoid and think everyone s staring at them. I remember few years ago I was on my way to work and went to my bus stop waiting for the bus. This xalimo is there thinking I went to the bus to talk to her. So she walks to the next bus stop lol. 5 min later I take the bus and she enters from next stop lool.
You might not but somali boys love to flipping stare at somali girls they might not even be attracted to you but they stare as if it's how you greet someone. This is a fact. They do this less to ajnabis but my God they love to stare at places especially where you have to stay somewhere like eating or waiting.:comeon:
I defend the boys as an honorary abdi pleaser but that part is true :fantasia2:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You guys love to bash xalimos one girl said wheew to a guy on twitter and apparently all xalimos are now s

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Most misogynistic men on earth are Somali men, it's 2018 and this nigga thinks he can shame women for liking a guy whom he sees as less because his white masters taught him to see them as less and there's no such thing as cheap and clean no one is calling Somali men cheap and dirty for hoeing around even after they're married nor is anyone calling them child rapists for marrying little girls in Somalia. If people started shaming you for your actions you wouldn't even call Somali women low.

What do you mean cheap and clean doesn’t exist? The label existed even during the 90s, the older generation even know about the cheap and clean label. It wasnt Somali men who called you cheap and clean but madow men. Nice features, soft long hair and a clean but yet so easy.

Dont deny it its a fact you guys are cheap and clean, and this shows it.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
What do you mean cheap and clean doesn’t exist? The label existed even during the 90s, the older generation even know about the cheap and clean label. It wasnt Somali men who called you cheap and clean but madow men. Nice features, soft long hair and a clean but yet so easy.

Cheap and clean means cheap laan to bed easy to get her to knees and clean means clean from std infection s the label is historic the cheap part does exist but the clean i am not sure halimos nowadays are walking STDs with their disease ridden genetalias.i avoid them like plugue.Arab/white girls are better

Young women are attracted to men who are famous, rich or in positions of power. Nothing more to it, that's why i always laugh at dudes who simp and feel intimidated by such a braindead gender :mjlaugh:

There's a reason they've been treated like 2nd class citizens throughout history :manny:

:dead:

Wallahi one of the funniest posts I've seen on here in a while. W.

First of all its 1435 years from hijrah as of today.He is less because he is not a muslim and yes there is such thing as cheap and clean..Cheap here referring to her sexual marketvalue which is directly proportional to how easy it is to get laid.Whatsaboutism has never been a rational argument and finally finishing off with a direct hit is also irrational.

I award you no points.
You were calling this man adoon and saying he's less than you because of your slave mentality and what your white masters have taught you not because of religion so stop making up lies, cheap and dirty also refers to how cheap you men are and how y'all will go so low for sex that you will even sleep with vulnerable little girls who are effected by poverty, you're in no position to shame women when you uneducated men be doing the most for sex.

How is a cheap and dirty man who's known for all kind of behaviours referring to women as cheap and clean? Don't you know some of you even sleep with children? what makes you think a word created by uneducated backwards thinking misogynistic madows holds any significance in society today? Have you ever seen anyone calling madows those names like this because they enjoyed sex? How you gonna sleep with someone and call them cheap but you don't give yourself any names because society accepts your behaviour? This is what years of patriarchy does to men you wouldn't even speak if y'all knew how dumb you sounded.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
How is a cheap and dirty man who's known for all kind of behaviours referring to women as cheap and clean? Don't you know some of you even sleep with children? what makes you think a word created by uneducated backwards thinking misogynistic madows holds any significance in society today? Have you ever seen anyone calling madows those names like this because they enjoyed sex? How you gonna sleep with someone and call them cheap but you don't give yourself any names because society accepts your behaviour? This is what years of patriarchy does to men you wouldn't even speak if y'all knew how dumb you sounded.

Society doesn’t judge men when they sleep around, woman do get judged when they sleep around. Thats hard knock life, thats the reality you need to accept. You need to accept your fellow Xaaliimos are mostly hoes who sleep with monkeys. I would have respect for them if they kept it within the community. But they decided to sin in public like nobody cares.

There is a story about a Somali guy and his madow friend. The madow fucked a Somali girl which happened to be the Somali guys sister. The stupid monkey showed a picture of the girl he slept with bragging about it. The Somali guy and his siblings set up the black dude and beat him up to a certain extent the poor guy ended up in a wheelchair. The girl was sent back to Somalia. Thats how you solve it

You were calling this man adoon and saying he's less than you because of your slave mentality and what your white masters have taught you not because of religion so stop making up lies, cheap and dirty also refers to how cheap you men are and how y'all will go so low for sex that you will even sleep with vulnerable little girls who are effected by poverty, you're in no position to shame women when you uneducated men be doing the most for sex.
Show me where i called him adoon.

If men are cheap why is it offensive to call a women a ? Infact in the Quran it curses those who do without proof. Shaming is done more by women then men, infact most men are parrots following what women say.I have seen a girl literally tell me another was a just because she had the hots for me.

Men cant be shamed for having sex as we are biologically driven to have abundance.The very fact that its hillarious if you call men "s" should show you why.

In western cultures sexually promiscious women are praised and supported.Most respectable men and 90% of somali wouldnt marry you and thus you will have to hide it from them.Then hope your past dissapears.

That said you can sleep around if you want and go out to ajnabis , people will judge you but thats fine.You can find other people like you and marry them, easy.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
which inbred?
Barkhad abdi or whatever his name is he ruined the rep of Somali men before then we were seen as exotic because the women were (like supermodel iman etc) and the first Somali male on the big screen is one whose parents are obviously related fucked hairline malnourished looking fucked teeth and we are left to pick up the pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts