Somali girls new MCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a very stupid reason, my man gets all awkward around somali women I dont understand it. he's like somali females are so judgemental. Now that's stupid.
Naaya its true you evil Xalimoos will smile sweetly at us then let community know of the freaky and Xoolo things we said to you. I dont want come home to Salatul Isha and see my mom with a hanger or a belt And asking me. About "Whats this about you wanting to do such and such to this miskeen Xalimoo" Nope I am good I can flirt with a ajnabi women with out the fear of my Hooyo finding out, the worst thing that can happen is them rejecting or slapping me for approaching. It beats coming home and seeing your mom ready to send you to your grave.

that's a very stupid reason, my man gets all awkward around somali women I dont understand it. he's like somali females are so judgemental. Now that's stupid.
Somali women are harder to pull especially when you know her family , immediatly she thinks marriage.Must easier to pull ajnabis with identity crisis like you.

Somali women are harder to pull especially when you know her family , immediatly she thinks marriage.Must easier to pull ajnabis with identity crisis like you.
don't be a garac and come at me sideways. stop having social anxiety and work on your pull game.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
he looks like a monkey i mean what happened? i remember when somali girls found west african looking men very unattractive 4 years ago. I think is to get faraaxs attention or is a trend because i refuse to believe anyone can find them attractive.
I remember when that use to be the case however Somali girls r begs their like chameleons what ever black women do and say they will do and say they know that Somali guys r hated right now and our rep has been tarnished by an inbred so that’s not gunna get them in AA community good books

Young women are attracted to men who are famous, rich or in positions of power. Nothing more to it, that's why i always laugh at dudes who simp and feel intimidated by such a braindead gender :mjlaugh:

There's a reason they've been treated like 2nd class citizens throughout history :manny:

Fam somali girls are cancelled all 2018 go suck a Madow **** we dont care we are not checking for darkskin es get that through your heads :nahgirl:
Welp there's no point in thinking about going with a Somali female now they truly have sinker. Welp it's the new frontiers in getting all sorts of women now.:patrice:

Welp there's no point in thinking about going with a Somali female now they truly have sinker. Welp it's the new frontiers in getting all sorts of women now.:patrice:
I used to tolerate them because they smash pretty easy but now i just find these hoes disgusting i'll rather have a submissive arab wife

Muji

VIP
Again like I said this is due to having no father figure to stabilize these somali men, this might sound shocking to most of feminist Xalimoo's.

1. More Likely to Be Depressed
    2. More Likely to Have Low Self-Esteem
    3. More Likely to Commit Suicide
Also not having a father figure has profound effect on boys that lasts into manhood. Boys need a father figure to learn how to be a man. Without having this influence in their lives, boys are at risk of growing into men who have problems with behavior, emotional stability, and relationships with both significant others and their own children. Yes you can say this is due to a lot of the mental health issue that goes un-diagnosed in our community. It's not that simple though, Somali men also have to face the negative portrayal the media has on them of being ugly swash buckling pirate. Not to mention the fact most Successful Somali Women want nothing to do with us and view marrying ajnabi men as a success and upgrade over Somali men. Couple this with the feeling of being abandoned and unwanted by your father this has to do a number on their mental health, social abilities, and esteem. It makes sense why Xalimoo's don't sympathize with Somali men because they too have the same feeling of abandonment so they lash out at these Somali men due the fear of these same men abandoning them.

Or maybe I am wrong and I have a victim mentality or looking for excuses for Somali men but this is just my observation and opinion

But yeah I agree with you on the autism part but there is more to it then to just make a sweeping generalization Or observation.

I honestly don’t care about any of these excuses. There are plenty of people who don’t have fathers or mothers but they don’t end up being incels or gang bangers. In life, no one is dealt with the perfect nuclear family who help you flourish and run off in to the sunset. There are people who have parents who have molested them but they use this experience to help others rather than be a blight to society. Enough of the pity party man up incels!

Muji

VIP
so...let me get this shit straight... a stranger at your door who is apparentely staring at u blankly...and u let them in.....?!
Something's Fishy.
what did they come for...to preach the Gospel..?
:mjlol:

Well I don’t want to go in to details.
But let’s just say her family are friends with my family. She wanted to see my mom but she didn’t have the social skills to deal wth this in a non-awkward manner. I’m sure she’s high on the autistic spectrum, as many are in the Somali community.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I remember when that use to be the case however Somali girls r begs their like chameleons what ever black women do and say they will do and say they know that Somali guys r hated right now and our rep has been tarnished by an inbred so that’s not gunna get them in AA community good books
which inbred?

Somali girls became lowest of the lowest these days. They still hold the title of being cheap and clean. Heavy weight champions. Imagine the adoon that makes her thong go wet could have been a random slave working for a geeljires farm in Jowhar. How pathetic!

Dont let me even get started on them ones back home. Hoe-ing around is in their DNA, my dear Faaraxs. But we gonna firm it
Most misogynistic men on earth are Somali men, it's 2018 and this nigga thinks he can shame women for liking a guy whom he sees as less because his white masters taught him to see them as less and there's no such thing as cheap and clean no one is calling Somali men cheap and dirty for hoeing around even after they're married nor is anyone calling them child rapists for marrying little girls in Somalia. If people started shaming you for your actions you wouldn't even call Somali women low.

Most misogynistic men on earth are Somali men, it's 2018 and this nigga thinks he can shame women for liking a guy whom he sees as less because his white masters taught him to see them as less and there's no such thing as cheap and clean no one is calling Somali men cheap and dirty for hoeing around even after they're married nor is anyone calling them child rapists for marrying little girls in Somalia. If people started shaming you for your actions you wouldn't even call Somali women low.
First of all its 1435 years from hijrah as of today.He is less because he is not a muslim and yes there is such thing as cheap and clean..Cheap here referring to her sexual marketvalue which is directly proportional to how easy it is to get laid.Whatsaboutism has never been a rational argument and finally finishing off with a direct hit is also irrational.

I award you no points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending