Somali girls in the diaspora are now considering their COUSINS back in Somalia for MARRIAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
calm down adeer. No one said we love it, our religion says it's ok so I am sure you can imagine why we don't find it disgusting. Now, you may call it disgusting if you'd like but you cited health conditions as the reasons why while simultaneously being ok with homosexuality which poses more health problems that cousin marriages. :what1:
explain that bal?

How does homosexuality cause more of a health risk :what1: are you telling me that all of sub saharan africa all engaged in gay sex and that's the cause of rampant AIDS everywhere :umwhat:

It's a natural reaction to feel disgust, tis nature preventing you from fucking up your genetics :stopit: Why do you think adopted siblings raised together often see each other as sexual attractive

VixR

Veritas
I'm telling you, your family tree is 100% intertwined like a mf.

Although tbh it's not really Somali culture to marry your cousin a la Pakistan, in fact traditionally it was preferred to marry outside your clan to establish ties with neighboring clans and become xidid.

The majority of my great grandmothers and gg grandmothers did not belong to my clan for example.
I don't think all Somalis are like that. It varies and it isn't chronic across the board, but its an attitude that shouldn't be there in any degree, and our minorities like the Barawanis and Ashraf I know seem worse. I know a Ashraf man who shipped every one of his kids over to marry their fob cousin in Kenya. And I actually know a couple who dropped their respective dates and trajectories to marry each other bc it was an old white beard's dying wish wallahi:faysalwtf:

How does homosexuality cause more of a health risk :what1: are you telling me that all of sub saharan africa all engaged in gay sex and that's the cause of rampant AIDS everywhere :umwhat:

It's a natural reaction to feel disgust, tis nature preventing you from fucking up your genetics :stopit: Why do you think adopted siblings raised together often see each other as sexual attractive
I was simply providing you a study done here in the uinted states. Let me repeat myself, HIV isn't a gay disease but it's more rampant amongst gays. Why? First of all, the gene pool for sex among gays is significantly less than that of straight people. If i wanted to engage in sex, I literally have abundant options where as gays do not.

Anyways, ask yourself, how can 6.4 million people make up 50% of all hiv cases, and 314 million people make up the same percentage? That's like a 50 to 1 ratio.

@Inquisitive notice how the Europhilic church attendees fail to address yoyr point about the extremely small Jewish genepool being a myriad of cousin marriages yet hold a firm grip on the fiat interest based world economy?

An absolute killer example that has no refutation by our resident students of Godless atheism

Exactly, neither the hordes of royal families of the British, Russian's and the rest inbred for centuries, or those African slaves they inbred for 400 years to get the so called desirable characterises. Those same people want to argue the opposite that inbreeding causes stupidity

It goes against conventional science and logic, they used these principles in humans during slavery, in Animals/cattle extensively, in cross fertilisation, in royal families, most of the Jews that for centuries were inbred and looked down upon marrying 'Goyim' Non human slave of theirs.

All the evidence goes against them, but I am used to these incoherence of their arguments, they are blind conformist sheep, if their Europhiles God came out today that the earth was pear-shaped, they would all believe and fall flat on their faces and prostate.

It's pointless arguing with them, their dumb, deaf and blind in the old days you would just look for the herder and kill him, the sheep would all fall into line. Those herders today that are alive, are protected by the mafia state.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah the Benadiris are notorious cousin lovers :icon lol:

No offense @Layth

:lolbron:
Somalis do it too, but it's less methodical and succesional, or so it seems. The white beard's dying wish couple were Somalis. I'm stepping back from this. I wash my hands :ohno:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know I say this alot, but this is really a new post civil war phenomenon because people no longer trust each other as much. Not to say it didn't happen in the past, but it is not preferred.

Screenshot_2017-02-18-18-09-37.png

I was simply providing you a study done here in the uinted states. Let me repeat myself, HIV isn't a gay disease but it's more rampant amongst gays. Why? First of all, the gene pool for sex among gays is significantly less than that of straight people. If i wanted to engage in sex, I literally have abundant options where as gays do not.

Anyways, ask yourself, how can 6.4 million people make up 50% of all hiv cases, and 314 million people make up the same percentage? That's like a 50 to 1 ratio.

Are you going to engage in gay sex? why does it bother you what two consensual adults do :kodaksmiley:

You should be more worried about catching STD from another gay person instead

Cousin marriage is gonna f*ck us over in the long term, we're already inbred enough as it already is. You should thank me for discouraging it and saving the somali race :icon lol:

Are you going to engage in gay sex? why does it bother you what two consensual adults do :kodaksmiley:

You should be more worried about catching STD from another gay person instead

Cousin marriage is gonna f*ck us over in the long term, we're already inbred enough as it already is. You should thank me for discouraging it and saving the somali race :icon lol:
:what1: Are you marrying your cousin? Why are you being a neef now?

I am saying the idea of cousin marriage itself isn't wrong or disgusting much like everything else in life, it becomes a problem when it is done to death.

We aren't in bred btw. Same clan doesn't mean inbred. Your parents probably count to 10 or more fathers before they meet at a common ancestor.

If you want to save our race, I'll keep my PM open for another 15 minutes. :sass1:

:what1: Are you marrying your cousin? Why are you being a neef now?

I am saying the idea of cousin marriage itself isn't wrong or disgusting much like everything else in life, it becomes a problem when it is done to death.

We aren't in bred btw. Same clan doesn't mean inbred. Your parents probably count to 10 or more fathers before they meet at a common ancestor.

If you want to save our race, I'll keep my PM open for another 15 minutes. :sass1:

Cousin marriages leads to more retarded somalis :mugshotman: We've already wrecked enough havoc, no more plz

Clan based marriages need to die too :mugshotman:

:dead: no im good looool

Cousin marriages leads to more retarded somalis :mugshotman: We've already wrecked enough havoc, no more plz

Clan based marriages need to die too :mugshotman:

:dead: no im good looool
How are clan based marriages inbreeding?:wtfdis:
I don't think you know much about clans. Your smallest subclan is probably named after a dude who lived about 200 years ago. Not sure you'd call that inbreeding.

Gambar

VIP
He just wants the passport.

No Somali fob wants a girl raised in the diaspora. I've never seen a couple like that before and I know many couples. Somali fobs think they are oyin. The girls know sexual moves and positions that fob men don't even know
Somali fob girls are hoes in Africa too.
Maybe not the ones in Somalia but the African countries with freedom such as Kenya have hoes. Meel bey isugu yimadaan. Waala Africa waala qurbaha khaasaro waa khaasaro.

Somali fob girls are hoes in Africa too.
Maybe not the ones in Somalia but the African countries with freedom such as Kenya have hoes. Meel bey isugu yimadaan. Waala Africa waala qurbaha khaasaro waa khaasaro.

They don't give head though. Giving head makes you more of a than having regular sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending