Somali girls in the diaspora are now considering their COUSINS back in Somalia for MARRIAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why judge? You a gaal atheist, homosexuality/lesbianism is OK with you, so should cousin marriage and incest using the same "as long as they consent" arguments you use for s! Don't be a hypocrite now.

Marrying your relative is disgusting :pachah1: but go ahead f*ck up you and your childrens genes

Muslamics have such poor grasp on morality they shouldn't be looking down on others :dead: are you, for instance, alright with marrying nine year old girls??? At least my morals are somewhat backed by science

Your posts are just hilarious. I don't think you believe half the shit you write.

Actually they are 1.1 million internally displaced people in Somalia with similar living conditions to refugees. That number has increased with the drought. :farole:

Maybe your illiterate ass would know that if you stop fan-girling over at Al-shabbab's facebook page :ayaanswag:[/QU

Marrying your relative is disgusting :pachah1: but go ahead f*ck up you and your childrens genes

Muslamics have such poor grasp on morality they shouldn't be looking down on others :dead: are you, for instance, alright with marrying nine year old girls??? At least my morals are somewhat backed by science

Which part of the pseudo quickademic science tells you that homosexuality and lesbianism is healthy thing for human's? as a pseudo scientific materialist, morality is a myth to you, there is no 'empirical' evidence for it, so need to refer to it, it doesn't belong in your world.

is this a plea for help on your part:reallymaury:

All you could help me with is exemplify what undiagnosed illness does to a man:pachah1:
Your posts are just hilarious. I don't think you believe half the shit you write.
Population-Displacement-in-Africa-Top-10-Countries-of-Origin-bar-graph.png

I got facts to back-up my argument. All you got is attitude and
tumblr_nzo96st3Nq1r396who1_500.gif

Which part of the pseudo quickademic science tells you that homosexuality and lesbianism is healthy? as a pseudo scientific materialist, morality is a myth to you, there is no 'empirical' evidence for it, so need to refer to it.

At least they aren't related two each other lol what do I care what to consenting ppl do. I'd call it disgusting too if they were cousins kkkkk

Horta why do you and others get so offended when I call cousin marriage disgusting :pachah1:I don't bother questioning your wack morality half the time but you actually take the time out to quote me about deviant western practices kkkk

Last edited:

Marrying young is very normal. I don't think you should be calling Muslims out for that when people of all races did it
images

Defend your white masters while I kill them

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Theres nothing wrong with marrying 9 year olds if they reached puberty or marrying your 1st cousin. Infact the West only recently stopped this practice last century due to leaps in life expectancy. Remember thousands and even hundreds of years ago it was rare for most people to even reach their forties, before dying.

Women, thus teenage girls were married off much earlier in life and matured much quicker. Even in third world countries today you see girls and boys as young as 10 working hard to feed their families.

The arbitrary number 18 had no bearing on maturity and adulthood and was only recentle introduced. Some Sahabis at the Age of 18 such as Osama ibn Zayid led entire armies in battle and were considered leaders of their time.

As for cousin marriages the grand children of the Prophet SAW were the result of 1st cousin marriage and that says enough about that

Bohol

VIP
Well it is either that... or a lifetime of servitude to Tyrone the ex convict with the numerous baby mammas. Better go with your cousin.

soxw0h.jpg

Theres nothing wrong with marrying 9 year olds if they reached puberty or marrying your 1st cousin. Infact the West only recently stopped this practice last century due to leaps in life expectancy. Remember thousands and even hundreds of years ago it was rare for most people to even reach their forties, before dying.

Women, thus teenage girls were married off much earlier in life and matured much quicker. Even in third world countries today you see girls and boys as young as 10 working hard to feed their families.

The arbitrary number 18 had no bearing on maturity and adulthood and was only recentle introduced. Some Sahabis at the Age of 18 such as Osama ibn Zayid led entire armies in battle and were considered leaders of their time.

As for cousin marriages the grand children of the Prophet SAW were the result of 1st cousin marriage and that says enough about that

:faysalwtf:

Is this you?
Untitled-1-2.gif

:tocry:

At least they aren't related to each other lol what do I care what to consenting ppl do. I'd call it disgusting too if they were cousins kkkkk

Horta why do you and others get so offended when I call cousin marriage disgusting :pachah1:I don't bother questioning your wack morality half the time but you actually take the time out to quote me about deviant western practices kkkk

So homosexuality/lesbianism is OK, but cousin marriage is disgusting? explain to me scientifically how you derived upon this conclusion.

And please stop mentioning morality, your committing a heresy, it's a religious/philosophical term, it makes no sense in your scientific materialist world were only empirical evidence matters, your continual use of it despite this shows how shaky and incoherent your believes really are.

So homosexuality/lesbianism is OK, but cousin marriage is disgusting? explain to me scientifically how you derived upon this conclusion.

And please stop mentioning morality, your committing a heresy, it's a religious/philosophical term, it makes no sense in your scientific materialist world were only empirical evidence matters, your continual use of it despite this shows how shaky and incoherent your believes really are.

We're not supposed to f*ck family, it leads to retarded children. :childplease:

Gays mind their own business and all societies that accept them rank high in the quality of life index :damedamn:

Cousin marriage is disgusting because it causes inbreeding and can lead to fucked up genetic conditions :heh: do you really need that spelt out for you? lol

you brought up morality first sxb, don't whine now

We're not supposed to f*ck family, it leads to retarded children. :childplease:

Gays mind their own business and all societies that accept them rank high in the quality of life index :damedamn:

Are you Muslim? because if you are, you would believe only Allah gives, nothing that you have nor the Europhile society is theirs and ultimately according to their own happiness index's they created they rank the lowest and have the highest suicide and malignant disease rates in the world, you country Somalia comes out much better.

You clearly haven't travelled much. Again assuming you are Gaal like @dhegdheer show me in the scientific materialist world view, how the acceptance of homosexuality correlates high rank in quality life? which atom, molecule, genetic code is responsible? because history serves as a great proof against you, keep reading as I will respond to your second part of the argument.

@dhegdheer

The most inbred people on this planet are the Jews because they were considered outcast population, they have the highest genetic disorders among people, yet they rank the highest in the IQ scores and pretty much run the world. Let's not forget all the British/Russian and the rest of the royal families all inbred for centuries.

The African slaves in America were inbred to produce desirable traits, this was done for several centuries using pseudo quakademic science much like it's done in cattle and cross fertilisation today which works perfectly.

This is pretty much at the foundation of science, if your smart, your cousin is smart = smart offspring because the best genes are carried forward, Hitler used this, the British royal family used this, the American's used it, all with great pseudo scientific backing and the same principles used in Animals today.

The least inbred people on this planet are Africans as their genetic code shows the greatest diversity of anyone else in this world, again your theory falls apart here, this is the conundrum when you become a cheap Europhile charlatan, you become a walking contradiction a blind pathetic conformist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending