Somali girls in the diaspora are now considering their COUSINS back in Somalia for MARRIAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I think you write things that you don't actually believe. I accidentally tagged @Steamdevolopment and meant to tag you.
He just wants the passport.

No Somali fob wants a girl raised in the diaspora. I've never seen a couple like that before and I know many couples. Somali fobs think they are oyin. The girls know sexual moves and positions that fob men don't even know

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:faysalwtf:

Is this you?
Untitled-1-2.gif

:tocry:
Are you accusing The Prophet SAW of being a pedophile? These were different times and was absolutely the norm

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He just wants the passport.

No Somali fob wants a girl raised in the diaspora. I've never seen a couple like that before and I know many couples. Somali fobs think they are oyin. The girls know sexual moves and positions that fob men don't even know

:lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
You're acting like its a new thing, lots of Somalis are setup to marry their cousins, even the guys and they see nothing wrong with it culturally. This is the first I seen someone go fully gaga/retard about it though. It was always tentative bc some old head left it as his dying wish or something. The environment + cousin fucking. What a powderkeg! Wallahi its a doomed situation. Sifican keep fucking yourselves over, pun intended.

TekNiKo

VIP
Agreed but slavery also was a thing then. Certain things should be left in that time.:farole:
I agree but we should not scoff at those who did these things back then without understanding the context

I personally wouldn't judge anyone who marries their cousin or a below 18 girl because that is normal in their environment

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't refer or ever call people back home "refugees" when I visit :mjpls:

I'm not a sambo who looks down on his own people :mjpls:

I was just pointing out to you how most Somalis born and raised in the Diaspora think about those back home :mjpls:

I'm no dhaqan celis idiot who thinks lowly of Somalis and Somalia, I've actually done great things back home in Somalia :hahaidiot:

I was stating a fact but nonetheless :umad:

I would much prefer hanging out with fobs who feel like real people rather than BET clones wallahi.

Every fob friend I have is hilarious

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're acting like its a new thing, lots of Somalis are setup to marry their cousins, even the guys and they see nothing wrong with it culturally. This is the first I seen someone go fully gaga/retard about it though. It was always tentative bc some old head left it as his dying wish or something. The environment + cousin fucking. What a powderkeg! Wallahi its a doomed situation. Sifican keep fucking yourselves over, pun intended.

I can promise you, you yourself are most definitely a product of a ton of cousin fucking.

:chrisfreshhah:

Are you accusing The Prophet SAW of being a pedophile? These were different times and was absolutely the norm

Yep that is the literal defnition

Are you Muslim? because if you are, you would believe only Allah gives, nothing that you have nor the Europhile society is theirs and ultimately according to their own happiness index's they created they rank the lowest and have the highest suicide and malignant disease rates in the world, you country Somalia comes out much better.

You clearly haven't travelled much. Again assuming you are Gaal like @dhegdheer show me in the scientific materialist world view, how the acceptance of homosexuality correlates high rank in quality life? which atom, molecule, genetic code is responsible? because history serves as a great proof against you, keep reading as I will respond to your second part of the argument.

@dhegdheer

The most inbred people on this planet are the Jews because they were considered outcast population, they have the highest genetic disorders among people, yet they rank the highest in the IQ scores and pretty much run the world. Let's not forget all the British/Russian and the rest of the royal families all inbred for centuries.

The African slaves in America were inbred to produce desirable traits, this was done for several centuries using pseudo quakademic science much like it's done in cattle and cross fertilisation today which works perfectly.

This is pretty much at the foundation of science, if your smart, your cousin is smart = smart offspring because the best genes are carried forward, Hitler used this, the British royal family used this, the American's used it, all with great pseudo scientific backing and the same principles used in Animals today.

The least inbred people on this planet are Africans as their genetic code shows the greatest diversity of anyone else in this world, again your theory falls apart here, this is the conundrum when you become a cheap Europhile charlatan, you become a walking contradiction a blind pathetic conformist.

God you're stupid... Then again what did I expect from the guy who believes the earth is flat

Marrying your relative is disgusting :pachah1: but go ahead f*ck up you and your childrens genes

Muslamics have such poor grasp on morality they shouldn't be looking down on others :dead: are you, for instance, alright with marrying nine year old girls??? At least my morals are somewhat backed by science
You know the whole mutant kids thing only happens if the cousin, and close relative marriages are quite frequent in your family right? Unless your parents were cousins, and their parents were cousins, you'd turn out fine. Repetitive cousin marriages is the problem. I don't think cousin marriages are disgusting, i do think they are awkward tho.

Also like @Mercury said, you got your morals from people who think gay marriages are fine but cousin marriages aren't? :camby: Next time you're on the tube, don't post qashin.:ufdup:
And while I am at it, let me throw this out there; did you know in the united states, gays make up something like 2% of the population but make up 50% of the HIV patients? Work out that numbers bal. So by your logic of concern for health reasons, khaniisnimo shouldn't be allowed because of f'd up health conditions like AIDS?:hmm:

Akhas why do all you secret cousin marriage loving ppl all come out in these posts :susp:

I don't drag you when y'all express your homophobia but I can't say cousin marriages is disgusting?? :susp:

It's not even in our dhaqan, we're not asian or is it because I somehow managed to insult a relative of yours?:susp:

You know the whole mutant kids thing only happens if the cousin, and close relative marriages are quite frequent in your family right? Unless your parents were cousins, and their parents were cousins, you'd turn out fine. Repetitive cousin marriages is the problem. I don't think cousin marriages are disgusting, i do think they are awkward tho.

Also like @Mercury said, you got your morals from people who think gay marriages are fine but cousin marriages aren't? :camby: Next time you're on the tube, don't post qashin.:ufdup:
And while I am at it, let me throw this out there; did you know in the united states, gays make up something like 2% of the population but make up 50% of the HIV patients? Work out that numbers bal. So by your logic of concern for health reasons, khaniisnimo shouldn't be allowed because of f'd up health conditions like AIDS?:hmm:

TekNiKo

VIP
@Inquisitive notice how the Europhilic church attendees fail to address yoyr point about the extremely small Jewish genepool being a myriad of cousin marriages yet hold a firm grip on the fiat interest based world economy?

An absolute killer example that has no refutation by our resident students of Godless atheism

VixR

Veritas
I can promise you, you yourself are most definitely a product of a ton of cousin fucking.

:chrisfreshhah:
My grandfather was an identical twin. His brother wanted to marry his children with my grandpa's children. That's how deep the situation is! Thank god my grandaddy had a little sense and didn't arrange any of his kids with their normal cousins much less their genetically identical uncle's offspring, otherwise I'd almost certainly be retarded and unsightly rn :drakelaugh:

Akhas why do all you secret cousin marriage loving ppl all come out in these posts :susp:

I don't drag you when y'all express your homophobia but I can't say cousin marriages is disgusting?? :susp:

It's not even in our dhaqan, we're not asian or is it because I somehow insult a relative of yours?:susp:
calm down adeer. No one said we love it, our religion says it's ok so I am sure you can imagine why we don't find it disgusting. Now, you may call it disgusting if you'd like but you cited health conditions as the reasons why while simultaneously being ok with homosexuality which poses more health problems than cousin marriages. :what1:
explain that bal?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My grandfather was an identical twin. His brother wanted to marry his children with my grandpa's children. That's how deep the situation is! Thank god my grandaddy had a little sense and didn't arrange any of his kids with their normal cousins much less their genetically identical uncle's offspring, otherwise I'd almost certainly be retarded and unsightly rn :drakelaugh:

I'm telling you, your family tree is 100% intertwined like a mf.

Although tbh it's not really Somali culture to marry your cousin a la Pakistan, in fact traditionally it was preferred to marry outside your clan to establish ties with neighboring clans and become xidid.

The majority of my great grandmothers and gg grandmothers did not belong to my clan for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts