Somali girls in the diaspora are now considering their COUSINS back in Somalia for MARRIAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this because Somali guys in the West are not husband material?

Somali girls have said "eww" to marrying their cousins in the past, especially those from back home.

Now they look forward to it

He just wants the passport.

No Somali fob wants a girl raised in the diaspora. I've never seen a couple like that before and I know many couples. Somali fobs think they are oyin. The girls know sexual moves and positions that fob men don't even know

they are still in their country:ayaanswag:
you are the qaxooti one:siilaanyolaugh:

Actually they are 1.1 million internally displaced people in Somalia with similar living conditions to refugees. That number has increased with the drought. :farole:

Maybe your illiterate ass would know that if you stop fan-girling over at Al-shabbab's facebook page :ayaanswag:

so when you visit your family back home you see refugees.:childplease:
they are not fobs either since they never got on a boat or even a plane. you on the other hand are a dhaqan celis that gives worth to twitter idiots:camby:.

I don't refer or ever call people back home "refugees" when I visit :mjpls:

I'm not a sambo who looks down on his own people :mjpls:

I was just pointing out to you how most Somalis born and raised in the Diaspora think about those back home :mjpls:

I'm no dhaqan celis idiot who thinks lowly of Somalis and Somalia, I've actually done great things back home in Somalia :hahaidiot:

I was stating a fact but nonetheless :umad:

I don't refer or ever call people back home "refugees" when I visit :mjpls:

I'm not a sambo who looks down on his own people :mjpls:

I was just pointing out to you how most Somalis born and raised in the Diaspora think about those back home :mjpls:

I'm no dhaqan celis idiot who thinks lowly of Somalis and Somalia, I've actually done great things back home in Somalia :hahaidiot:

I was stating a fact but nonetheless :umad:
alright i take back what i said, but i have never seen someone refer to people back home as refugees. its a retarded thing to say.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They would never click an understand each other unless the girl was religious and pious previous to getting married otherwise shes just a golden ticket for Faarax looking for the golden ticket to whitey land.

alright i take back what i said, but i have never seen someone refer to people back home as refugees. its a retarded thing to say.

You would be surprised about how many Somalis or "Twitter Somalis" call people back home "refs, qaxootis, FOBS", and feel a sense of entitlement towards Somalis back home.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most diaspora millennial girls can't cook, imagine a local Farax tolerating cereal or Toaster Strudells instead of his traditional anjero with shah? Once you go canjeero with saliid macsaro iyo Shah with oodkac on the side you never go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts