Somali girls harassing curvy white convert girl on Twitter for marrying a Geeljire

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Thats not even the issue sis he looks like stright up istikiin im sure Becky is the one who carries him around in the house and when they have sex the audacity to think somali girls are pressed bisinka :yloezpe:
:mjlol:lool
No what made me cringe was the somali guys thinking this is a win astagfirulah a seperate relationship nothing to do with you is a win. Get into ones yourself's guys:kodaksmiley: get off the internet

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:gucciwhat:
My nose was covered and only my forehead was on show and I'm not dark skin.
There's nothing wrong with being African who said I'm not African being African isn't a choice it's just where your country is located.
Why do you always yearn for my attention :susp: im not interested :comeon:
You said you are not black as if you are not African. No I could see your whole face and facial features through hijab. You didn’t look light. It seems you are not happy with your skin color and hate being black.

It’s always the least attractive people who talk the most.

:mjlol:lool
No what made me cringe was the somali guys thinking this is a win astagfirulah a seperate relationship nothing to do with you is a win. Get into ones yourself's guys:kodaksmiley: get off the internet
You straight hating on Becky walahi... she clearly beats 70% of xalimo on looks and body.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:gucciwhat: @Blade1 is this true?:liberaltears:
Wallahi the girl is obsessed only my forehead was on show i think she's jealous of my looks :mjlol: insecure girl miskeen probably cuz this is her
hqdefault (1).jpg

Just watch her on threads she always looks for where I am and follows me please tell her to leave me I hate Ethiopians :russ:

I probably Will and i have seen beautiful half somali half non somali black children. Ur embarassing ur self and pointing out just how ugly u are by talking about kids that Dont even exist
Looool have you seen half somali half Madowa? You might aswell cut out the "half somali" part of your description.

What's your definition of black is it soley on skin tone and what ethnic groups would you include in the black group and is it a race to you.
Somalis are black. I never seen somalis be racially abused and be called effing arabs. We are called effing n1ggers. Ultimately there are 2 non black type of people. One who dont like black people and one who judge people based on their character. I have never seen one who doesnt like black people differentiate somalis, jamaicains, nigerains or african americans. For that person we are all n1ggers. Good luck saying to that person I am not black I am somali

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wallahi the girl is obsessed only my forehead was on show i think she's jealous of my looks :mjlol: insecure girl miskeen probably cuz this is her View attachment 53318
Just watch her on threads she always looks for where I am and follows me please tell her to leave me I hate Ethiopians :russ:

B my eyes don’t look like that. Even my half pic looks way better than your full blurred out picture. Insecure b you had to blurred out your picture thinking that people can’t see your facial features. Why would I be jealous of your fat forehead, flat nose and overweight ass :gucciwhat:

I probably Will and i have seen beautiful half somali half non somali black children. Ur embarassing ur self and pointing out just how ugly u are by talking about kids that Dont even exist
you don’t come across an ugly Darood lol

I’m sure you fat and most likely a darkie too hence why you have no choice but go that way lol
:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You said you are not black as if you are not African. No I could see your whole face and facial features through hijab. You didn’t look light. It seems you are not happy with your skin color and hate being black.

It’s always the least attractive people who talk the most.
Loool so through my hijab you saw my features now I know your lying I didn't wear a niqab I wore my hijab around my face how would you see my face through my hijab:ulyin:
You probably saved my picture didn't you over how obsessed you are

:mjlol: Tbh I don't care about the girl she's muslim alhamdulliah and there's nothing wrong with her the husband makes me cringe though.
He makes you cringe coz you know that is one less Farah out of the meher market and your chance are shrinking hence why you hating both lol.

Don’t worry Abu Madow al Tyrone will take you for 2 apples lol

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
B my eyes don’t look like that. Even my half pic looks way better than your full blurred out picture. Insecure b you had to blurred out your picture thinking that people can’t see your facial features. Why would I be jealous of your fat forehead, flat nose and overweight ass :gucciwhat:
You reek of insecurity wallahi my picture wasn't even blurred it was black and white :comeon:
Do you have beef with me for some reason did my good looks scare you :damn:
I hate girls that hate pretty girls you guys are the worst

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He makes you cringe coz you know that is one less Farah out of the meher market and your chance are shrinking hence why you hating both lol.

Don’t worry Abu Madow al Tyrone will take you for 2 apples lol
:drakekidding: don't @ me you troll I'm not here to entertain you