Somali girls harassing curvy white convert girl on Twitter for marrying a Geeljire

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
This current generation of western xalimos are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys go back to the motherland or find yourself an ajnabi, if you're lucky you might find a megan:mjohreally:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Loool so through my hijab you saw my features now I know your lying I didn't wear a niqab I wore my hijab around my face how would you see my face through my hijab:ulyin:
You probably saved my picture didn't you over how obsessed you are

Lol miss below average no one saved your picture, don’t feel special. You must hate your flat nose and overbite lol.

It's honestly so disrespectful that you guys are posting a whole families picture on the internet like this and on top of that roasting them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but no need to make it personal like this.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol miss below average no one saved your picture, don’t feel special. You must hate your flat nose and overbite lol.
:siilaanyolaugh: damn did my looks make you that insecure bisinka talking about a fake nose and over bite when my picture didn't even show my bottom portion.
I'll help pay for your surgery you fake somali girl just send your gofundme I'll send my picture so the surgeon can copy it.
Say mashallah or allahumabarik instead sister:fittytousand:

Last edited:
It's honestly so disrespectful that you guys are posting a whole families picture on the internet like this and on top of that roasting them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but no need to make it personal like this.
It seems you’re against us defending this Muslimah from violent and hateful Somali women While all along trying to claim privacy must be respected

If you serious call out the hate of your fellow blm xalimos for their unwanted attacks on on this revert bunny

It seems you’re against us defending this Muslimah from violent and hateful Somali women While all along trying to claim privacy must be respected

If you serious call out the hate of your fellow blm xalimos for their unwanted attacks on on this revert bunny
I just think posting their pictures is way out of line, especially in a thread of this nature.

I'm tired of the awkward and embarrassing gender wars on here I don't get involved.

I just think posting their pictures is way out of line, especially in a thread of this nature.

I'm tired of the awkward and embarrassing gender wars on here I don't get involved.
Well the hate is one sided and it seems you leaning to that side as you can’t call them out But want to act a good arbitrator

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
All western women Ajnabi or Somali are :trash:

Either marry a girl back home or don’t marry at all

you're absolutely right gudoomiye, I haven't even entertained the thought of marrying a chick from the west, seen too many marriages that ended prematurely or stuck in a miserable marriage.

Go back home and find a submissive, docile, and pious woman with Daqan & Deen. Women who fulfill this criteria are abundant back home but endangered species in the west.:wow:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: damn did my looks make you that insecure bisinka talking about a fake nose and over bite when my picture didn't even show my bottom portion.
I'll help pay for your surgery you fake somali girl just send your gofundme I'll send my picture so the surgeon can copy it.
Say mashallah or allahumabarik instead sister:fittytousand:
Looool says the gorilla looking girl
You wish you had my delicate features. Women contour their nose to have nose like mine. You are so jealous.
Stay jealous
Going back and forth with you is getting boring.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Looool says the gorilla looking girl
You wish you had my delicate features. Women contour their nose to have nose like mine. You are so jealous.
Stay jealous
Going back and forth with you is getting boring.
:russ:
Now you're just repeating what I said stay original please

World

VIP
I rather show u outside of here. Would Never post my pic on her
You don’t need to prove yourself to one guy on the forum, I believe who you are. A lot of trolls here though who claim to be who they aren’t which is why a lot of people are suspicious of non-Somali forum users.

Trending

Latest posts