Somali girls harassing curvy white convert girl on Twitter for marrying a Geeljire

xalimos showing their insecurities on twitter by attacking a curvy white convert girl for marrying a geeljire.

They mad as f*ck even questioning her Muslim status but Becky is putting them on check
:lolbron: What happened to we love Madow men :eek:

Last edited:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Curvy kulaha:susp: this is the trashiest Muslim white woman I've seen tell him to get a better white woman not some fat Muslim revert who's gotten over her party scene and now wants to settle and marry some naive geeljire who thinks she's a virgin.:childplease:

i don't get why some somali girls want us to claim black so bad? Black is just a term invented by whites, f*ck that, I'm not black I'm african and somali, why do i have to be something a white fucker invented

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

i don't get why some somali girls want us to claim black so bad? Black is just a term invented by whites, f*ck that, I'm not black I'm african and somali, why do i have to be something a white fucker invented

Shes not Somali, she's a African American muslim that is married to a Somali.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
So let me get this straight...

An AA woman is beefing with an Cadaan woman because she is with a Somali man?

Haha!

she just replied to the comment cause the white woman implied that Somalis aren't black so the AA woman who is married to a Somali responded with "they are black".

Trending